December 18, 2014 | 1089 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gentle and effective. Remove all trace of eye makeup without irritating or drying my eyes. This is one of the few eye makeup removers I can use because my eyes are so sensitive. An this one falls on the lowest price range among them. I really like it and I'm on my second bottle now.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by andreaboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't really know what to make of this product. It removes all my eye makeup but you have to wash your eye area with a wash cloth after to remove the remover! It doesn't make sense to me... it slowly seeped into my eyes throughout the day and irritated them. It doesn't seem very oil free and having to vigorously shake it every time you squeeze some out is annoying!

I think I would rather use soap to get my eye makeup off... but that's just me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This is a pretty decent makeup remover. It is not drying like some makeup removers I have tried. It actually feels a little oily, so I like to go over it with my cleanser. It takes off my makeup without a lot of tugging and pulling. Overall, this is a nice product, albeit a bit expensive. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best out there when it comes to eye make up remover! I think this is my fourth bottle. I put some in a cotton ball and hold it to my eye for about 5 seconds then I wipe it off. Everything comes off including eyeliner and mascara! I even use it to remove my eyebrows that I fill in. I don't think I can ever use anything else. Be sure to shake well before using. Highly recommended!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by erinrach80

I have been using this eye makeup remover for YEARS. I not only use it to remove eye makeup, but I also use it with a QTip to fix my eyeliner every morning. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by travelkay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product. Reasonable price. Especially if you can get a discount.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this eye makeup remover. I feel like it removes eye makeup better than my Neutrogena one. It doesn't sting my extremely sensitive eyes and its dual-phase. Whats not to love? However, I wish it could be a few dollars cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Spiffymom

I've tried many other brands of eye makeup remover and this one is what I always go back to. I use waterproof mascara and this removes all of it with just two cotton balls. One bottle lasts several months.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by TayTayNicole

This product is a little bit pricey but it's definitly worth it! I use it everyday and it doesn't dry out my eyes like other eye makeup removers have and it works amazingly! I recently used a MAC eye makeup remover that the girl at the counter kind of persuaded me into buying and i thought I liked it but after using this one I won't go back!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by lorwayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever tried! I seriously HATED taking mascara off because all the removers I have tried never worked and I ended up hurting my eyes trying... I have been hooked since the frst time I tried this! It works perfect for taking off waterproof mascara and eyeshadows. I always wash my face right afterwards and make sure to splash water around the eye area-and it does feel oily to the touch after water hits there..That is why I only use this before I am going to wash my face. Definitely the best I have tried so far. I would buy this again for sure - but may look at others too. Worth the $