October 2, 2014 | 1063 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by erinrach80

I have been using this eye makeup remover for YEARS. I not only use it to remove eye makeup, but I also use it with a QTip to fix my eyeliner every morning. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by travelkay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product. Reasonable price. Especially if you can get a discount.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this eye makeup remover. I feel like it removes eye makeup better than my Neutrogena one. It doesn't sting my extremely sensitive eyes and its dual-phase. Whats not to love? However, I wish it could be a few dollars cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Spiffymom

I've tried many other brands of eye makeup remover and this one is what I always go back to. I use waterproof mascara and this removes all of it with just two cotton balls. One bottle lasts several months.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by TayTayNicole

This product is a little bit pricey but it's definitly worth it! I use it everyday and it doesn't dry out my eyes like other eye makeup removers have and it works amazingly! I recently used a MAC eye makeup remover that the girl at the counter kind of persuaded me into buying and i thought I liked it but after using this one I won't go back!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by lorwayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever tried! I seriously HATED taking mascara off because all the removers I have tried never worked and I ended up hurting my eyes trying... I have been hooked since the frst time I tried this! It works perfect for taking off waterproof mascara and eyeshadows. I always wash my face right afterwards and make sure to splash water around the eye area-and it does feel oily to the touch after water hits there..That is why I only use this before I am going to wash my face. Definitely the best I have tried so far. I would buy this again for sure - but may look at others too. Worth the $

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2012 4:12:00 AM More reviews by sampam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't get this product... It doesn't remove my waterproof mascara, eyeliner or any heavy eye makeup. It may just remove some worn off eye shadow...but that's about it.

I will go back to my bioderma after I finish this bottle.
thats probably the only good thing about this product; the packaging. nice cute pink bottle, looks pretty.

I will not buy this product again...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by EyeLikeEich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! I have been through so many bottles of this it's ridiculous. It takes off my regular make up easily but, to take off my waterproof it takes a bit longer to soak off. I put a little on a cotton pad and press on each eye for a little while then gently massage off the product. My eyes are pretty sensitive and I haven't had an issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by taylersue

The best eye makeup remover EVER! I can't find anything better than this. It is somewhat pricey but it works so well I can't resist! I have never switched eye makeup remover because this is soooo good. It removes water proof makeup like its nothing. overall, very good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had been using Maybelline remover in the plastic bottle; both waterproof and regular. The oiliness of the pink one really got in my eyes and bothered me and the blue bottle was too watery.I love the MK remover. It is bi-phasic so you must shake it up. Barely soak a cotton pad and place on your eye and voila! The makeup is gone. While it feels like there is a bit of oil it is not oily and does not get in my eyes or irritate. Ithas no fragrance.$10 for a jar, which I think is good. It take waterproof mascara off with no prob.