September 2, 2014 | 941 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Eye Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2003 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Iana

I like the liquid remover a lot, but I think I like BeautiControl's Lash and Lid Bath better. The Lash and Lid Bath doesn't leave my eyes feeling gooey, but sometimes the Avon one does.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2003 12:40:00 PM More reviews by nono_kitty

This gets everything off w/o stinging. I got this as a GWP, but when I run out, I'll be buying it by itself if I have to. Easy to use, just shake it till the two layers mix and dab onto a cotton pad. Better than the other brands I've tried so far.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2003 1:41:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This didn't really impress me. It's a cream, so I found it really hard to use. I ended up putting some on my finger and rubbing it over my eyelids before using a cotton pad to wipe the makeup over. It worked fine that way, but I much prefer a liquid makeup remover that's easier to control.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2003 1:40:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 9:12:00 PM More reviews by carissa1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love avon's eye makeup remover! It is very gentle on eyes (no stinging) & removes *everything*. Also, dirt cheap!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 12:29:00 PM More reviews by MeditativeRose

This does remove eye makeup, very efficiently. But it has some flaws. First, if you get it in your eyes, your vision will be cloudy for awhile. It's gross. Second, I'm not sure that it really is as moisturizing as they promise. The main ingredient is mineral oil, but it does have some alcohol in it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2002 2:13:00 AM More reviews by poudergurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although this does work good to remove eye makeup fast-the bottle says moisturizing and it is a little "TOO" moisturizing..also if you accidentally get it in your eye..it isn't pleasant.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2002 1:00:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although the remover does a pretty good job removing makeup, the formula's are greasy and I can't stand a greasy feeling on my face! Very comparable to Clinique's makeup remover (in the purple bottle). I prefer (and recommend) Clinique's Eye Makeup solvent (blue bottle) which has been a staple of mine since high school!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2001 1:31:00 PM More reviews by jpsrolls

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It makes your vision cloudy if it gets into your eyes. I have used much better removers, namely Lancome and Jovee (purchased at beauty supply stores)