Avon Eye Makeup Remover

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/29/2003 3:30:00 PM

This stuff is great! It removes make up really well, and doesn't sting my eyes. I will repurchase

I find the one in the blue bottle excellent for removing the most stubborn of eye make up. The only thing is that you might think you are getting a great bargain but for the size of the bottle it almost costs the same as a high end product. (My fave is Lancome Bi-facil)The one in the white bottle isn't so good I'm afraid.

on 7/14/2003 4:27:00 AM

I like the liquid remover a lot, but I think I like BeautiControl's Lash and Lid Bath better. The Lash and Lid Bath doesn't leave my eyes feeling gooey, but sometimes the Avon one does.

on 3/17/2003 12:40:00 PM

This gets everything off w/o stinging. I got this as a GWP, but when I run out, I'll be buying it by itself if I have to. Easy to use, just shake it till the two layers mix and dab onto a cotton pad. Better than the other brands I've tried so far.

on 2/7/2003 1:41:00 AM

This didn't really impress me. It's a cream, so I found it really hard to use. I ended up putting some on my finger and rubbing it over my eyelids before using a cotton pad to wipe the makeup over. It worked fine that way, but I much prefer a liquid makeup remover that's easier to control.

on 2/7/2003 1:40:00 AM

on 1/11/2003 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love avon's eye makeup remover! It is very gentle on eyes (no stinging) & removes *everything*. Also, dirt cheap!

This does remove eye makeup, very efficiently. But it has some flaws. First, if you get it in your eyes, your vision will be cloudy for awhile. It's gross. Second, I'm not sure that it really is as moisturizing as they promise. The main ingredient is mineral oil, but it does have some alcohol in it.

on 1/11/2002 2:13:00 AM

Although this does work good to remove eye makeup fast-the bottle says moisturizing and it is a little "TOO" moisturizing..also if you accidentally get it in your eye..it isn't pleasant.

on 1/10/2002 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Although the remover does a pretty good job removing makeup, the formula's are greasy and I can't stand a greasy feeling on my face! Very comparable to Clinique's makeup remover (in the purple bottle). I prefer (and recommend) Clinique's Eye Makeup solvent (blue bottle) which has been a staple of mine since high school!