Avalon Organics Botanicals Biotin B-Complex Thickening

3.9

Not tested on animals

Purified water, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice(1), cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dicetyldimonium chloride, dimethicone, serenoa serrulata (saw palmetto) fruit extract, organic calendula officinalis extract(2), organic anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract(2), panthenol (pro-vitamin B-5), soy protein, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, thiamine, cetrimonium chloride, citric acid, organic lavandula officinalis (lavender) extract(2), sodium benzoate, organic camellia sinensis (white tea) extract(2), potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, organic rosamarinu

on 11/7/2005 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Can't say enough great things about this conditioner, especially paired with the matching shampoo. Does not weight down the hair nor dry it in order to "puff up folicles," instead leaves me with perfectly conditioned, bouncy locks without any residue or excess oil. Price is superb.

on 9/21/2004 4:27:00 PM

Love this stuff. The smell is great - herbal, with a slight hint of citrus. It's just enough conditioning - if I leave it on for a while, I find that there's not much to rinse out - maybe it soaks in? Either way, no residue like with the heavy, chemical ones. Don't know if it's helped with the shedding, but I'll definitely rebuy. **UPDATE: Have been using this conditioner for 1 1/2 years now, and still adore it. My hair looks great, and is healthy enough that I sometimes skip styling products completely.

on 5/31/2004 3:51:00 PM

I've finally found my HG hair conditioner. It really detangles my dry ,fine and colored hair well! Gives fantasic body and volume.Highly Reccommended if you want that extra boost of body and volume!! Best of all, no animal testing.

Just the right conditioner. It doesn't weigh my hair down. I spray some Focus21 Sea Plasma on to comb my wet hair gently. After blow drying, my hair is so shiny and fluffy! Wow. I also must add that alternating with Nioxin and the Biotin B-Complex products, I'm not shedding as much hair as before. continued >>