January 30, 2015 | 2000 users online

Conditioner - Avalon Organics Botanicals - Biotin B-Complex Thickening

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2004 4:27:00 PM More reviews by lsharon

Love this stuff. The smell is great - herbal, with a slight hint of citrus. It's just enough conditioning - if I leave it on for a while, I find that there's not much to rinse out - maybe it soaks in? Either way, no residue like with the heavy, chemical ones. Don't know if it's helped with the shedding, but I'll definitely rebuy. **UPDATE: Have been using this conditioner for 1 1/2 years now, and still adore it. My hair looks great, and is healthy enough that I sometimes skip styling products completely.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2004 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ditto1973

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've finally found my HG hair conditioner. It really detangles my dry ,fine and colored hair well! Gives fantasic body and volume.Highly Reccommended if you want that extra boost of body and volume!! Best of all, no animal testing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2004 6:50:00 AM More reviews by fruitcake_lady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just the right conditioner. It doesn't weigh my hair down. I spray some Focus21 Sea Plasma on to comb my wet hair gently. After blow drying, my hair is so shiny and fluffy! Wow. I also must add that alternating with Nioxin and the Biotin B-Complex products, I'm not shedding as much hair as before. continued >>