July 28, 2014 | 1896 users online

Moisturizers - Weleda - Wild Rose Face Oil Capsules

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2006 9:57:00 PM More reviews by dcast79

I have to agree with the other reviewers and say that this is a really nice product. I have rather sensitive skin, especially around my eyes, which tend to puff up with many products. I find this oil not greasy at all, but very moisturizing and great smelling. I don't know whether it works any miracles but my skin does look nice in the morning. The only drawback is that Icouldn't find this product anywhere in US, so I ended up ordering it from a UK website.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2006 9:37:00 AM More reviews by eggs

Wow this knocks every other night skin treatment I've ever tried into oblivion. I just cannot fault this product at all. For 9.80 you get a gorgeous little blue glass jar filled with 30 capsules (0.3ml each) of MAGIC!!!
Each night at bedtime I pop one open, rub the oil between my palms, and pat it gently all over my tired drawn face (I have a 6-week old baby, a toddler, and a five year old!)...
Lo and behold in the morning my skin is calm, soft, glowing and plumped - I am devoted to this product as a night treatment. Absolutely fantastic stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2005 8:01:00 AM More reviews by ChrisD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product - feels a little oily when it goes on, but like the other reviewers I woke up the next morning with lovely clear, soft skin. It is by far the best moisturiser I have ever used - but - as it was so good, I tried to use it during the day aswell - and somehow it got into my eyes and also made my hair a bit greasy. Still moisturised my skin beautifully though! - but i wont be using it again during the day. Still looking for a day cream that does the same job!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2005 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Sissi

I was reluctant to try these even though I am a sucker for Weleda products. I like the fact that they are not tested on animals and use natural and organic ingredients. I have combination skin and I get oilier in warmer weather. Despite it being Spring I decided to give them a try. I love the rose fragrance even though it might be a bit strong for some people. A capsule contains enough oil for my face and neck. I applied with a soft massage before bed and the next morning my skin was looking perfectly moisturized, glowing and fresh, no trace of oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2005 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Maganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used this every night and gives me glow the next morning and my skin is so soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2005 7:20:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this product. The oil is really moisturising, smells delicious, and more importantly my skin looks great in the morning. The packaging is fantastic. Will defintely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2005 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Jetje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this product a few times and I love it!Right now I am using the Almond Face Oil, because I have eczema.This product doesn't make my eczema worse, but the almond range is better for my eczema.When my face is healed I will start using this product again.
It contains 5! different oils.It is so moisturizing!I love to use it after a hot shower in the evening before I go to sleep.My skin will look and feel great the next morning.You can use it as a cure as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2004 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Snowwhitie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with Anna - this is a wonderful product indeed. I also use it at night, and it leaves my sensitive skin moisturised and soft. The rose scent (which not everyone likes) is not very strong and fades quickly. The capsules are ideal for travelling and not messy at all. If you are looking for a natural but effective moisturiser, this is it! And what's more, at a very reasonable price and with nice packaging - highest recommendations for this product!