NARS Cream Blush in Penny Lane [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Talc, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Tricaprylin, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cera Alba (Beeswax), PEG 150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth 4, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75740), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 9/20/2011 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this blush - it's a gorgeous natural pink colour which gives such a lovely, subtle glow to the skin and glides on like a dream. Will repurchase over and over and over again!

on 9/6/2011 2:20:00 PM

I love the color of this blush on my super pale skin! It's just so perfect and natural. It's a rosy beige that is a bit sheer, but buildable. I bet it would look great on all complexions, but it's very light. The reason I wouldn't buy this again is because I have oily skin. I need a powder blush. If nars made this shade into a powder, then I would def buy it again!

on 8/25/2011 2:38:00 PM

Obviously a considered purchase at this price but I'm glad I bought this one. You get what you pay for sometimes I suppose.

Gorgeous colour for fairer skins, looks very natural on my NC-20ish skin. Really blendable. Love it

on 8/4/2011 7:34:00 PM

I will buy this over and over and over.

Great cream to powder blush. Light peach in color on my skin, cannot over do this one, the texture of this actually hides my pores, I'm in awe. Lasts pretty much all day on me. I tap it on with clean fingers and use a buffer brush to buff it in. Love it.

Short and to the point, I'd just be repeating everyone else, hehe.

on 7/22/2011 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I put off buying this because I didn't know if it would show up on my fair-med asian skin w/yellow undertones. I finally tested it by applying with my fingers-it was a pretty pinky/nude flush on my cheeks. But for some reason, the one I purchased is not as pinky and is a more subtle nude/pink/peach flush-closer to what it looks like in the pan. It looks very natural, but depending on the lighting, sometimes it looks good and sometimes it looks a little too pale.
EDIT: hm...stippled it on without blending afterwards and the pigment is much better! I really like this:)...I just may repurchase IF this ever runs out!

on 7/17/2011 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

So, I bought this about a year ago and didn't care for it much. Now that I think about it, it could be because at the time I was applying my MU in the bathroom light and I just didn't think this was showing up. ATM I have my set up next to a window and thank god for natural light!

About a month ago I was watching 'Charlotte Gray', admiring all the close-ups of Cate Blanchett and thinking: "I love her blush, it looks just like penny lane...". So, I shopped my stash and I rediscovered this. It's fun to see how it goes with everything and gives the lightest, most natural flush on fair skin, I love it!! Application is easy, I just use my fingers! Just a heads up, I don't think this would show up on anyone NW/C 30 or higher.

on 7/16/2011 5:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great blush for the natural, no-makeup look. Helps me look like me, but better. A little expensive, but stays on all day and the pan lasts a long time.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is my go to blush when I want a no-makeup look. It's hard to find blushes that don't clash or look clownish with my red hair, but this is fantastic. I brightens my face up without making me look red, sinks into the skin like a dream, and a little goes such a long way. It's hard to find a good quality cream blush that doesn't sink into the pores, come in awful colors, or show up way too dark. Nars creams are great because they do none of this. One of the products that I am finding this to be a great combo with is the Hourglass creams with the highlighter and bronzer. A little contouring, a little highlighting, a little pop of color and I've got a beautiful glow that looks lit from within. I even depotted this and have it in my blush case and it still keeps its moist texture. I definitely will repurchase.

on 6/27/2011 12:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have PPP skin and this is beautiful. It's such a nice rosy, barely there glow. The consistency is awesome for a cream blush, it's almost cream to powder. I just use my fingers and dab on my cheeks before blending. Sometimes I top it with a powder blush but this is beautiful on its own. I'm not sure if this would show up on darker skin tones but it's awesome for fair skin!

on 6/23/2011 10:11:00 AM

This blush is great for my pale NW 15 skin! It gives the most natural flush to my cheeks and doesn't look like I'm wearing blush at all (hello super pink NARS Orgasm, I'm talking to you!). It's a nude pink with a slight peach and other reviewers were correct in saying you really can't over apply this. I tried, lol. I wanted to see how deep it could get, but no matter much I layer it on with my 131, it looks pretty darn near perfect! Yay, so happy I found this.

Edit: My friend kindly informed me that I look like I'm having a heat flash with this on. Too pink :(

Popular Blush Products