July 29, 2014 | 1950 users online

Treatments (Eye) - DHC - Revitalizing Moisture Strips

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2005 8:44:00 AM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the strips! They really give a very lasting moisturising effect. I am repurchasing them for the second year and will continue to!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2005 11:36:00 PM More reviews by chenlily

Compared to SKII eye mask, it's much easier to use and less messy. i wear it overnight and find it very moisturizing, reduce mye puffiness and i think my skin pores around the eye area look smaller. there is light mark left by the mask, but it will disappear in 45 minutes.the price is very good $6.5 for 6 pairs, and i will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2005 6:09:00 PM More reviews by hspringer

I don't do much for my eye area and I really need to start thinking about it (I'm 36 now). I use DHC products religiously for my skin and it has definitely had a positive effect on my overall skin situation. I finally decided to try these eye masks and I LOVE them! I put them on when I go to bed. They can be a bit irritating while you are awake (you can feel them under your eye when you blink is what I mean), but once I am asleep I don't even notice them. Usually at some point in the wee hours I have to get up to use the rest room and it is then that I remove them. That way the "mark" they leave on your skin is gone by morning. I think that they do a tremendous job moisturinzing my eye area. I look much more awake the day after I use them because puffiness is gone (I don't have much, but still) and the area is moisturized. I use them once a week.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2005 10:51:00 AM More reviews by sbksbj

I love these cute eye masks. I usually wear them overnite and they plump & moisturize the skin around the eye area nicely. They don’t irritate or sting my eyes either. Plus at 6/pairs for $6.50…what a bargain! I think these are comparable to the ones made by Shiseido at a fraction of the price. Overall a fantastic product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 11:43:00 AM More reviews by baksino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this give me wonderful result when my eyes area are so dry and flaky. i put it on overnight, and the next morning the flakes are all gone! the problem is that i have the stripe mark, i guess i was putting it on too tight? thank goodness i tried it on friday night, or else i'll look silly going to school with those mark. hehehe. i'll buy this again, it's good for emergency use. it lighten up my dark circle a bit too, not much as moisturizing though for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2004 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Hollyciven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not actually sure if I will purchase again. I use these two ways. 1. I just slap them on when I'm at my computer for hours and my skin looks O.K. after 2 hours. or 2. I take them out of the fridge and slap them on when I have a roaring headache. Either way, they are not spectacular, but nice. They moisturize the eye area and stay in place, but I feel they are so uncomfortable. It's hard to blink! The directions say you can wear them overnight, but I honestly can't see myself doing that. It would feel awkward and irritating. To be honest-I just took a pair off 5 minutes ago and my under-eye skin is nice and moisturized, but it only lasts for about an hour. Maybe these should be used for a rescue plump-up.