September 15, 2014 | 1822 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Chanel - Precision Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2004 10:13:00 PM More reviews by bybare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

all makeup is gone with this stuff. pricey retail ..so i just get it brand new on ebay.com for half the price. I Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2004 9:38:00 PM More reviews by madisonmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just picked this product up this weekend...I thought that I might be spending too much, but then I actually tried and now I know it's worth every penny!

This formula is so gentle and makes every inch of eye makeup dissapear instantly! I love the packaging with the quirt top. It also makes the whole eye area soft.

I also love that it's not greasy at all, so, you don't feel like you have to scrub your face afterwards like with some removers I've tried (Clinique, Almay and the old standby Baby Oil)!

I will definately repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2004 2:07:00 AM More reviews by jlbooth3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff!! It will take off just about anything. Was using Clarins gentle eye makeup remover (it was a free sample)and there is no comparison. The Chanel took makeup off that I didn't even know was still there.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2003 12:48:00 PM More reviews by laurlaur814

I really love this makeup remover. The 2-phase formula is not harsh on my eye area, like some other removers can be. It doesn't leave behind a large amount of oil, either. I do not really feel the need to rinse my face with water after I use it (that is, if I wash my face before I remove my eye makeup).

I have been using Clinique "Take the Day Off" remover for years, but I decided to try this. Though I love the Clinique, lately it has been irritating my eye area a bit.

Chanel Precision Remover is very gentle and works wonderfully! Also, the packaging is great--it's very easy to squirt a tiny amount onto a cotton round. (The Clinique remover bottle did not have the squeeze bottle and always spilled.) I definitely recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2003 4:27:00 AM More reviews by blushed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for many many years. It's the blue and white bi-phase waterproof remover. I love this to bits. It removes even the most stubborn eye makeup and doesn't irritate my sensitive eye area. I'll keep on buying this, even LP's Caviar waterproof eye makeup remover can't compare and this is cheaper than LP's.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2001 11:28:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

This is a very nice milky creamy makeup remover that glides on the skin very nicely and removes makeup very well. However, keep it away from your eyes cause if it gets in there you will not be happy. Not only did it burn and sting, but it left a horrible coating over my contact lens for several hours. The eye that didnt get anything in it was fine, makeup gone, but the other eye, forget it. This is a nice makeup remover but really not worth the insane prices Chanel charges.