April 24, 2014 | 1846 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula body moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2004 12:01:00 AM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a good hand lotion. But it's pretty thick and somewhat waxy, so if I dispense too much it gets goopy and takes forever to absorb. I can't use it on my body (I don't have dry skin), but I like to spread this over my hands after I wash them. It leaves them feeling moisturized after it sinks in.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2004 8:12:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SHOULD have checked MUA before I bought this cream, but I figured: I like Neutrogena products - what could be wrong? Turns out - almost everything. I like the packaging (pump as opposed to tub or squeeze bottle), but that's pretty much it. The scent smells like aftershave, and the cream itself never seems to absorb (even though I have dry skin) - instead, my skin feels tacky for hours. I hate that. This is going back to the store!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2004 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Cochonet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nothing special. The first thing that put me off was the scent (btw, this lotion is not supposed to have any) but to me it smelled medicinal and not appealing at all. But you know, if you find a really good body lotion that moisturizes well its scent shouldn't be a problem. Well, the scent turned out to be just one of its flaws. It smells icky, doesn't moisturize as much as it should and feels kind of sticky. Luckily, I got this from a friend so I didn't waste any money on it. I give it two lipsticks because the packaging is cool and practical.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2003 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Hudie

This winter my skin has been really dry so I bought this as a part of a gift pack and figured I'd give it a try. At first it did nothing for my flaky dry skin but when I starting using Softsoap bodywash and then moisturizing with this afterwards I've found that it works wonders. It also has a nice clean men's deodorant type scent to it..it can make my skin a teeeny tiny bit sticky but nothing I can't deal with, a musthave for this winter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2003 4:30:00 AM More reviews by frootloop75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this - it's cheap, effective and dries quickly. I use this in the morning, has no fragrance so it doesn;t clash with my perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2003 11:49:00 AM More reviews by radekal19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this- it's kind of a mix between a cream and lotion. I have it in fragrance free, which is great for summer when I like to take it light. Nice moisturizer for dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2003 8:36:00 AM More reviews by burgers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got two big bottles of this for free, and I am so determined to use them both up with no wastage, but then I will go back to buying Palmer's cocoa lotion. I quite like the smell of this stuff - it smells really fresh and clean, and when it goes on, it seems to have a cooling effect. Also, it makes my skin feel silky. However, what I don't like is that after 10 minutes or so, I feel like I need to reapply, and I prefer body moisturisers to last on my skin for awhile. If anyone wants my other (completely full) bottle of this, please let me know!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2003 3:00:00 PM More reviews by AlleyCat415

I went in to my local drugstore to buy my usual Aveeno but they were sold out. So I scoured the shelves for a "new" product that I hadn't tried. One whiff of this (which reminds me of a fresh spritzy unisex cologne) and I was sold. The best part is, the ingredients are almost identical to that of Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion and you get more for a cheaper price. Does it work? Amazing!! Super soft skin and I smell so fresh and crisp. My BF loves it too! And because I self tan, I need something super moisturizing to put on my skin and this does this trick. It also comes in an Unfragranced version for those who may not be crazy about the scent (if it's not your style) but still like the way the product works.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2003 1:29:00 PM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a so-so lotion...I found it to be really sticky,and doesn't perform stellar moisturization. I can find better products at a lower price.
The biggest drawback is the smell...to me, it's slightly medicinal,like the hospital lotion they give you backrubs with. I don't like heavy perfumed lotion, but this is just yucky.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2003 5:08:00 AM More reviews by BerryDelicious

Not bad. It is very lotiony, not as thick as I thought it would be and the smell isn't offensive. Takes a couple of minutes to sink in, then leaves my skin nicely smooth and soft. It's kinda like a lighter version of the hand cream, which btw is brilliant if I need something for really dry skin patches, and my hands and feet. The reason I wouldn't buy it again is that when my body does get a bit too dry and sensitive, I prefer to use Avene Trixera Emollient Cream (even though it's just about twice the price).