Neutrogena Norwegian Formula body moisturizer

This lotion is much better than any lotion I've ever tried--the glycerin makes it wonderfully hydrating and it smoothes on nicely after a shower. I got it without scent, as the regular fragrance of it is too strong. My favorite body moisturizer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a good hand lotion. But it's pretty thick and somewhat waxy, so if I dispense too much it gets goopy and takes forever to absorb. I can't use it on my body (I don't have dry skin), but I like to spread this over my hands after I wash them. It leaves them feeling moisturized after it sinks in.

SHOULD have checked MUA before I bought this cream, but I figured: I like Neutrogena products - what could be wrong? Turns out - almost everything. I like the packaging (pump as opposed to tub or squeeze bottle), but that's pretty much it. The scent smells like aftershave, and the cream itself never seems to absorb (even though I have dry skin) - instead, my skin feels tacky for hours. I hate that. This is going back to the store!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Nothing special. The first thing that put me off was the scent (btw, this lotion is not supposed to have any) but to me it smelled medicinal and not appealing at all. But you know, if you find a really good body lotion that moisturizes well its scent shouldn't be a problem. Well, the scent turned out to be just one of its flaws. It smells icky, doesn't moisturize as much as it should and feels kind of sticky. Luckily, I got this from a friend so I didn't waste any money on it. I give it two lipsticks because the packaging is cool and practical.

This winter my skin has been really dry so I bought this as a part of a gift pack and figured I'd give it a try. At first it did nothing for my flaky dry skin but when I starting using Softsoap bodywash and then moisturizing with this afterwards I've found that it works wonders. It also has a nice clean men's deodorant type scent to it..it can make my skin a teeeny tiny bit sticky but nothing I can't deal with, a musthave for this winter

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this - it's cheap, effective and dries quickly. I use this in the morning, has no fragrance so it doesn;t clash with my perfume.

Love this- it's kind of a mix between a cream and lotion. I have it in fragrance free, which is great for summer when I like to take it light. Nice moisturizer for dry skin.

I got two big bottles of this for free, and I am so determined to use them both up with no wastage, but then I will go back to buying Palmer's cocoa lotion. I quite like the smell of this stuff - it smells really fresh and clean, and when it goes on, it seems to have a cooling effect. Also, it makes my skin feel silky. However, what I don't like is that after 10 minutes or so, I feel like I need to reapply, and I prefer body moisturisers to last on my skin for awhile. If anyone wants my other (completely full) bottle of this, please let me know!!

I went in to my local drugstore to buy my usual Aveeno but they were sold out. So I scoured the shelves for a "new" product that I hadn't tried. One whiff of this (which reminds me of a fresh spritzy unisex cologne) and I was sold. The best part is, the ingredients are almost identical to that of Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion and you get more for a cheaper price. Does it work? Amazing!! Super soft skin and I smell so fresh and crisp. My BF loves it too! And because I self tan, I need something super moisturizing to put on my skin and this does this trick. It also comes in an Unfragranced version for those who may not be crazy about the scent (if it's not your style) but still like the way the product works.

This is a so-so lotion...I found it to be really sticky,and doesn't perform stellar moisturization. I can find better products at a lower price.
The biggest drawback is the smell...to me, it's slightly medicinal,like the hospital lotion they give you backrubs with. I don't like heavy perfumed lotion, but this is just yucky.