September 19, 2014 | 1179 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Dulcesusana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this blush as my second MAC blush trying to find a perfect peach color for my Nc40 skin tone. This color blends so easily and naturally. I have been looking for a beautiful color for such a long time and this was so beautiful once i saw it was a must have.
I have never been hooked to product like this.I am so glad I purchased it.
I highly recommend this blush if you are looking for sheer-golden undertones.You will enjoy this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty color in the pan, but the color payoff is pretty bad. It barely shows on me...I probably will be swapping it away.
I'm NC50 for reference.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2011 4:48:00 AM More reviews by simbim

I'm an NC-37 in the summer and about a NC-35 in the winter, and when i buy blushes I'm not the type that categorizes them as "summer" or "fall" colors, however, i do prefer to wear specific ones depending on my mood regardless of the climate. Peachykeen is known to be the HG for "summer blushes", however it's just "blah" in my opinion. There is nothing special about this blush and if you like something more then a mere flush (barely visible) on your cheeks, then this is probably not the blush for you. Nonetheless, this blush may compliment different skintones nicely, but for me that's not the case, i usually have to work with it and build it up to my liking. Definitely not going to buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I hated this blush at NC20, thinking it was just garish and stood out way too much on my skin, and not in a flattering way. Now that I'm NC30, I love the way it looks on my skin, and I may find myself reaching for it a lot more until I fade off back to my natural skintone.

It's a peachy pink with impact, and no glitter. Metallic/shimmery indeed, but it is fun and still wearable for the day.

I apply this with a 187 MAC stippling brush, but only because I wanted to build it up slowly.

Not sure if I would really buy this again since I barely get dark if I stay within the country (I don't choose to tan.) I only get darker when I go on overseas vacations, etc.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by allieesahhx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went into MAC looking for the perfect shimmery pink blush that was similar to Magin! The ma that helped me, suggest I try peachykeen. To be honest, I bought it because the ma convinced me too, but I feel it's a bit too pink for me. It doesn't compliment my skin tone the way I want it too either. eh, I still have it barely touched till this day and it's been years since I bought it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Peachykeen is my very first MAC blush which I got back in 2005. Love love love the warm peach shade and you'll never, ever go wrong with this blush. It's staying power is commendable, and it always gives me a healthy glow. A must-have everyday blush for everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by MeganHan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite blush.. I use this blush almost every day, it gives my skin a natural flush and never looks clownish or overdone. The finish is sheer, not sparkly, yet not matte.. looks very smooth and soft upon application. The color is buildable, I swipe on extra on evenings when I am going out and it looks great, sometimes I intensify it with a little bit of mac bronzer and it looks beautiful in photos. I have tan skin with yellow undertones by the way.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Whittneyd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have fair skin and this looks so nice with my complexion! Has a a great and fun shimmer! Did cause me a little acne when i wore it everyday, now i only wear on special occasions and look forward to it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I own Springsheen which is beautiful but wanted Peachykeen because I love blushes plus I wanted something new for the summer quickly approaching. Peachykeen is a beautiful peachy/pink full of life blush, it has shimmer and it looks stunning on my fair/cool complexion, it will look even better when Im tanned. I compared both closely Springsheen and Peachykeen......Springsheen is more coral/orange with a really high pearlized finish while Peachykeen is more pink/peach maybe slightly coral and much less pearly. Both blushes are beautiful but Peachykeen can probably be worn all year round because it's much softer especially on fair skin, Springsheen looks awesome but I only wear it when Im tan because it just looks a hundred times better. I can see Peachykeen work on many different complexions but if you're medium to dark I would think Springsheen is a better choice, but both are really stunning and wear well.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by StudentNurse88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was the first ever Mac blush that I purchased back in 2007 and i'm still in love with it and have hit the pan. This colour is just perfect! It's inbetween a coral, peach and pink and looks gorgeous!