July 29, 2014 | 1577 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer blush in Peachykeen

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2011 4:48:00 AM More reviews by simbim

I'm an NC-37 in the summer and about a NC-35 in the winter, and when i buy blushes I'm not the type that categorizes them as "summer" or "fall" colors, however, i do prefer to wear specific ones depending on my mood regardless of the climate. Peachykeen is known to be the HG for "summer blushes", however it's just "blah" in my opinion. There is nothing special about this blush and if you like something more then a mere flush (barely visible) on your cheeks, then this is probably not the blush for you. Nonetheless, this blush may compliment different skintones nicely, but for me that's not the case, i usually have to work with it and build it up to my liking. Definitely not going to buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I hated this blush at NC20, thinking it was just garish and stood out way too much on my skin, and not in a flattering way. Now that I'm NC30, I love the way it looks on my skin, and I may find myself reaching for it a lot more until I fade off back to my natural skintone.

It's a peachy pink with impact, and no glitter. Metallic/shimmery indeed, but it is fun and still wearable for the day.

I apply this with a 187 MAC stippling brush, but only because I wanted to build it up slowly.

Not sure if I would really buy this again since I barely get dark if I stay within the country (I don't choose to tan.) I only get darker when I go on overseas vacations, etc.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by allieesahhx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went into MAC looking for the perfect shimmery pink blush that was similar to Magin! The ma that helped me, suggest I try peachykeen. To be honest, I bought it because the ma convinced me too, but I feel it's a bit too pink for me. It doesn't compliment my skin tone the way I want it too either. eh, I still have it barely touched till this day and it's been years since I bought it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Peachykeen is my very first MAC blush which I got back in 2005. Love love love the warm peach shade and you'll never, ever go wrong with this blush. It's staying power is commendable, and it always gives me a healthy glow. A must-have everyday blush for everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by MeganHan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite blush.. I use this blush almost every day, it gives my skin a natural flush and never looks clownish or overdone. The finish is sheer, not sparkly, yet not matte.. looks very smooth and soft upon application. The color is buildable, I swipe on extra on evenings when I am going out and it looks great, sometimes I intensify it with a little bit of mac bronzer and it looks beautiful in photos. I have tan skin with yellow undertones by the way.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Whittneyd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have fair skin and this looks so nice with my complexion! Has a a great and fun shimmer! Did cause me a little acne when i wore it everyday, now i only wear on special occasions and look forward to it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I own Springsheen which is beautiful but wanted Peachykeen because I love blushes plus I wanted something new for the summer quickly approaching. Peachykeen is a beautiful peachy/pink full of life blush, it has shimmer and it looks stunning on my fair/cool complexion, it will look even better when Im tanned. I compared both closely Springsheen and Peachykeen......Springsheen is more coral/orange with a really high pearlized finish while Peachykeen is more pink/peach maybe slightly coral and much less pearly. Both blushes are beautiful but Peachykeen can probably be worn all year round because it's much softer especially on fair skin, Springsheen looks awesome but I only wear it when Im tan because it just looks a hundred times better. I can see Peachykeen work on many different complexions but if you're medium to dark I would think Springsheen is a better choice, but both are really stunning and wear well.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by StudentNurse88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was the first ever Mac blush that I purchased back in 2007 and i'm still in love with it and have hit the pan. This colour is just perfect! It's inbetween a coral, peach and pink and looks gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by deliazamir

i hit the pan of MAC springsheen, and bought this as a replacement. don't get me wrong, i love springsheen's peachy gold colour and would have probably restocked it if makeupalley didn't have such a high rating for peachykeen:) this particular colour is a darker peach than springsheen and without the gold shimmer - the shiny stuff is more to silvery-pink. it suits my NC35 skin perfectly and lasts for a whole 12 hours. for a blush dunce like me MAC sheertone shimmer blushes (and MAC 150 blush brush for application) are a godsend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by RIX

I bought this blush after purchasing Springsheen and in my search for an alternative to Nars Orgasm. I am finding myself increasingly drawn to using this blush on a daily basis as my go to blush. It works with a variety of looks, provides a nice balance of healthy glow without looking too 'colourful'. The shimmer is nice -no chunky glitter here -very natural and fresh. A great spring shade that will see me into summer. Springsheen has more gold and thus more warmth -which i feel will suit my skintone better when its more tanned and in the summer months, BB Metallic Lipstick in Pretty pink really flatters peachykeen -it i a rose gold flecked shade -a good combo to try. Will def repurchase -but Mac blush lasts for ages and you only need a light application to get a result. A good purchase.