MAC Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

4.4

Ingredients List: Talc, Octyldodecyl Steroyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zeolite, Otyldodecanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocynide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) .

on 10/10/2011 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This has been my go to blush for about 5 years now, I absolutely love love love it and use it pretty much everyday. I did try to switch to NARS orgasm, just to see what all the fuss was about, liked it, but came straight back to Peachykeen. Looks great on my skin tone and stays put all day, provides a nice subtle shimmer which doesn't look too overkill. I'm more a fan of the matte look but I like the shimmer that this blush offers and the gorgeous baby peach colour is super flattering. I can see myself using this for the rest of my life :)

This is my all time favorite blush. Itís a very pretty pinky coral color with just the right mix of coral and bronze. I think of it as a more coral version of Nars Orgasm. For a sheer blush its very pigmented and very buildable. It has a light shimmer to but no glitter so those with enlarged pores need not worry it doesn't highlight them at all. I reach for this blush everyday. They color is very nice on my NC35 skin and I love how it gives me a nice summer glow.

on 8/10/2011 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had never gotten a Mac "makeover" until we went on vacation and thought - what the hell? I am an NC25 (now I know!) and generally wear cooler colors. My MAC sales person (and damned if I can remember here name - she was fabulous), suggested this blush to me. I balked, she persisted, I relented. I am so glad I did. This warms me up quite nicely, pairs very well with Viva Glam V and is absolutely lovely. It's peachier than Nars Orgasm, but I can see this being MAC's version of an almost universally flattering color. It's shimmery, without being OTT. I gave it a 4 because it's not as pigmented as Nars blushes. Other than that, I love it and would absolutely repurchase.

on 7/13/2011 12:04:00 PM

I purchased this blush as my second MAC blush trying to find a perfect peach color for my Nc40 skin tone. This color blends so easily and naturally. I have been looking for a beautiful color for such a long time and this was so beautiful once i saw it was a must have.
I have never been hooked to product like this.I am so glad I purchased it.
I highly recommend this blush if you are looking for sheer-golden undertones.You will enjoy this product.

on 7/13/2011 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Pretty color in the pan, but the color payoff is pretty bad. It barely shows on me...I probably will be swapping it away.
I'm NC50 for reference.

on 7/12/2011 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I'm an NC-37 in the summer and about a NC-35 in the winter, and when i buy blushes I'm not the type that categorizes them as "summer" or "fall" colors, however, i do prefer to wear specific ones depending on my mood regardless of the climate. Peachykeen is known to be the HG for "summer blushes", however it's just "blah" in my opinion. There is nothing special about this blush and if you like something more then a mere flush (barely visible) on your cheeks, then this is probably not the blush for you. Nonetheless, this blush may compliment different skintones nicely, but for me that's not the case, i usually have to work with it and build it up to my liking. Definitely not going to buy again.

on 7/5/2011 2:12:00 PM

I hated this blush at NC20, thinking it was just garish and stood out way too much on my skin, and not in a flattering way. Now that I'm NC30, I love the way it looks on my skin, and I may find myself reaching for it a lot more until I fade off back to my natural skintone.

It's a peachy pink with impact, and no glitter. Metallic/shimmery indeed, but it is fun and still wearable for the day.

I apply this with a 187 MAC stippling brush, but only because I wanted to build it up slowly.

Not sure if I would really buy this again since I barely get dark if I stay within the country (I don't choose to tan.) I only get darker when I go on overseas vacations, etc.

on 6/26/2011 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I went into MAC looking for the perfect shimmery pink blush that was similar to Magin! The ma that helped me, suggest I try peachykeen. To be honest, I bought it because the ma convinced me too, but I feel it's a bit too pink for me. It doesn't compliment my skin tone the way I want it too either. eh, I still have it barely touched till this day and it's been years since I bought it.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Peachykeen is my very first MAC blush which I got back in 2005. Love love love the warm peach shade and you'll never, ever go wrong with this blush. It's staying power is commendable, and it always gives me a healthy glow. A must-have everyday blush for everyone!

on 5/18/2011 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

My favorite blush.. I use this blush almost every day, it gives my skin a natural flush and never looks clownish or overdone. The finish is sheer, not sparkly, yet not matte.. looks very smooth and soft upon application. The color is buildable, I swipe on extra on evenings when I am going out and it looks great, sometimes I intensify it with a little bit of mac bronzer and it looks beautiful in photos. I have tan skin with yellow undertones by the way.

Top Rated MAC Products