September 2, 2014 | 1044 users online

Nails - Zoya - Remove + Nail Polish Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Skoobies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Man, I've been using this remover so long I've gotten spoiled when I use other polish removers because they all seem crappy in comparison. :P I bought this and a 32 oz refill bottle during a promotion a couple years back, ... BEST DECISION EVER. Can you believe that one bottle is still going strong after changing my polish every week. I remove all my polish with felt and everything comes off quickly, cleanly, and easily. I also swipe all my nails with this before polishing and it helps clean the nail plate to prep it for polish :) Works great, doesn't dry me out, and does everything I would ever want a polish remover to do ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by naurlind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Even though it has a price tag on it, it nourishes and leaves your nails feeling like heaven. I am on my 3rd bottle since June and I love it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ordered a small bottle from ebay and i'm surprised that this dries out my nails after reading all the great reviews. I have extremely soft and peeling nails that crack even when they are short, i've been using non-acetone removers ever since they got so weak.

After removing my nail polish with this, i notice how dry my nails look and in the center of some of my nails, was what look like a thin piece peeling off. That has never happen to me before. A few days later, i tried it again on my thumb nails, the strongest of my finger nails and the same thing happen. I won't be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

BEST REMOVER EVER! This is pretty amazing. I put it on a cotton round and swipe it across my nail up and down once and the polish is removed. You don't have to sit there and rub...taking off nail polish isn't an annoying task it quick and it make my cuticles stay moisturized and not all dried out like other removers do. The smell different but, I like it. This makes my nail feel really nice. Worth ever penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by courtneyk01

This is definitely the best nail polish remover I have ever used! I always thought that nail polish removers were the same so there was no point spending lots of money when drugstore brands are so cheap. I decided to purchase this after I saw a review on Youtube and I'm so glad I did. While it was definitely more expensive than other brands, it is well worth it. The bottle is huge and the way you use it is genius! The push down top is the best idea ever. As for the actual remover, it takes my polish off so quickly and even leaves my nails feeling clean and moisturised. This is my HG nail polish remover!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by xyz07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is by far the best remover I have tried. Just a couple swipes with a bumpy nail square and polish is removed. It also leaves my nails feeling hydrated and it smells good. I plan to repurchase but I find that Zoya's website is sometimes finicky to order from.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by andycobbdds

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it. This is the first 'professional' remover I have used after having used drugstore type forever. This is hands above the d/s types..It does what it says REMOVEs polish and it doesn't mess around with it. Excellent!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by sensen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like many reviewers here, I thought most nail polish removers were the same: they all left my nails dried out, had obnoxious fumes, and required plenty of scrubbing to remove glitter/shimmer polish. But then I tried Remove + as part of a promotion, and now it's the only remover I use. It works like magic: it doesn't matter how sparkly a polish is, it gets rid of it as easily as if it was a creme. And I even like the smell! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thought nail polish remover was nail polish remover until I bought one from Ulta that was truly awful. After that experience, I saw a rave review of this by Karla Sugar and decided to spring for it. I agree that the bottle is great--the large twist-top is easy to close so the product doesn't evaporate, yet you get the convenience of the pump top. I don't find the smell of this better or worse than any other remover I've used. It is extremely effective at removing polish--two coats, three coats, thick, thin, matte, shimmery, glittery--it all comes off easily. I also find that this remover gets into places that polish likes to hide, like very close to/just under the cuticle, and removes it completely. It's slightly more expensive than other removers, but given its performance and the great packaging, it's well worth the price. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Lizziex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I will admit I bought Remove+ solely for the Big Flipper pump bottle. It is unarguably the best solvent pump bottle I have ever used.
At first I could not stand the awful floral smell of the Remove+..but by the time the bottle was empty I had gotten used to it.
However, I still prefer regular acetone with glycerine and water added to mimic Remove+ 's formula.
BUT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting the Big Flipper pump bottle even if you just pour the acetone out and refill it with regular acetone or non-acetone remover.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No