September 22, 2014 | 1572 users online

Nails - Zoya - Remove + Nail Polish Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 3:53:00 AM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I literally cannot think of any bad things to say about this product; it's just wonderful. It takes off my polish quickly, glitters included, and leaves them clean and ready for my next manicure. The smell is especially nice-it's supposed to smell like lavender, but I don't really smell that. Regardless, it's a nice, clean smell, and much less harsh than other removers I've used. I first bought the 8 oz. flip-top bottle, and have since bought the 32 oz. to refill it with. It's functional and looks nice on my makeup table.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by nordavind

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This polish remover is so nice and easy to use that it makes me want to change my manicure every day. First of all I'm very sensitive to strong smells, and this is the first and only remover that doesn't offend my senses. It has a light floral, clean soapy smell that doesn't linger. Wash your hands, and the scent disappears.
As mentioned numerous times before, the flip-top cap is very convenient and time sparing. To remove regular polishes (cream, jelly, shimmer...) with the Zoya Remove+, I cut 5 "nail-size" pieces of cotton, put them on the top of the bottle, press down a couple of times to soak them with product and apply them on my nails for half a minute, just the time to do the other hand. If the polish has glitter I wrap each finger with a piece of aluminium foil for better results. Then I gently (but firmly) slide the cotton out from the nail. This takes almost no time, and usually remove almost everything without any rubbing / staining the cuticles and fingers.
I've been using this remover for about a couple of months now and my nails seem to appreciate the luxury treatment, they don't peel and my cuticles aren't dry out. But I wouldn't go so far as to say that it prolong the wear. If you always followed a proper polish removal routine you won't notice any difference there.
Still, this polish remover is knocking out competition even considering the difficulty to buy it and the price. I only find it at US-based retailers so I have to pay outrageous shipping fees in addition to the already steep polish remover price, but it is well worth it. Fortunately they make a big 32oz bottle that can be used to refill the regular flip-top bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Skoobies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Man, I've been using this remover so long I've gotten spoiled when I use other polish removers because they all seem crappy in comparison. :P I bought this and a 32 oz refill bottle during a promotion a couple years back, ... BEST DECISION EVER. Can you believe that one bottle is still going strong after changing my polish every week. I remove all my polish with felt and everything comes off quickly, cleanly, and easily. I also swipe all my nails with this before polishing and it helps clean the nail plate to prep it for polish :) Works great, doesn't dry me out, and does everything I would ever want a polish remover to do ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by naurlind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Even though it has a price tag on it, it nourishes and leaves your nails feeling like heaven. I am on my 3rd bottle since June and I love it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ordered a small bottle from ebay and i'm surprised that this dries out my nails after reading all the great reviews. I have extremely soft and peeling nails that crack even when they are short, i've been using non-acetone removers ever since they got so weak.

After removing my nail polish with this, i notice how dry my nails look and in the center of some of my nails, was what look like a thin piece peeling off. That has never happen to me before. A few days later, i tried it again on my thumb nails, the strongest of my finger nails and the same thing happen. I won't be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

BEST REMOVER EVER! This is pretty amazing. I put it on a cotton round and swipe it across my nail up and down once and the polish is removed. You don't have to sit there and rub...taking off nail polish isn't an annoying task it quick and it make my cuticles stay moisturized and not all dried out like other removers do. The smell different but, I like it. This makes my nail feel really nice. Worth ever penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by courtneyk01

This is definitely the best nail polish remover I have ever used! I always thought that nail polish removers were the same so there was no point spending lots of money when drugstore brands are so cheap. I decided to purchase this after I saw a review on Youtube and I'm so glad I did. While it was definitely more expensive than other brands, it is well worth it. The bottle is huge and the way you use it is genius! The push down top is the best idea ever. As for the actual remover, it takes my polish off so quickly and even leaves my nails feeling clean and moisturised. This is my HG nail polish remover!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by xyz07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is by far the best remover I have tried. Just a couple swipes with a bumpy nail square and polish is removed. It also leaves my nails feeling hydrated and it smells good. I plan to repurchase but I find that Zoya's website is sometimes finicky to order from.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by andycobbdds

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it. This is the first 'professional' remover I have used after having used drugstore type forever. This is hands above the d/s types..It does what it says REMOVEs polish and it doesn't mess around with it. Excellent!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by sensen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like many reviewers here, I thought most nail polish removers were the same: they all left my nails dried out, had obnoxious fumes, and required plenty of scrubbing to remove glitter/shimmer polish. But then I tried Remove + as part of a promotion, and now it's the only remover I use. It works like magic: it doesn't matter how sparkly a polish is, it gets rid of it as easily as if it was a creme. And I even like the smell! Will definitely repurchase!