Aquage Beyond Shine

4.4

butane, cyclomethicone, sd alcohol 40, hydroflourocarbon 152a, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, phenyl trimethicone, isobutane, methyleugenyl peg-8 dimethicone, fragrance, panthenyl ethyl ether, phytantriol, peg-12 dimethicone, pentaerythrityl tetracaprylate/tetracaprate, ppg-2 myristyl ether propionate, hypnea musciformis extract, gellidiela acerosa extract, sargassum filipendula extract, ascophyllum nodosum extract, chondrus crispu (carrageenan) extract, macrocystis pyrifera extract, palmaria palmata extract, algae extract

on 7/23/2005 11:56:00 PM

I absolutely LUV this product. I have tried many other products and this is the ONLY product that makes my hair shiny, really smooth, and not to forget super MANAGABLE( which is what I personally luv). It doesn't leave your hair greasy, or oily looking, plus it is super light and the fact that u can spray it on to get an even coverage makes it even better!

I bought this from the spa where I work because shine is definitely something I'm looking for. It's not holy grail material, but it's also not a horrible product. It did impart a decent shine, but not anymore than my BTZ Smooth Shot which costs a fraction of the price. Smooth Shot also helps smooth down the frizzies, which Beyond Shine doesn't.

My major gripe about this product is the smell. It doesn't linger, but it smells heavily of chemicals for several minutes after you spray it on.

With my employee discount, I might think about buying it again. At full price, I wouldn't repurchase.

on 5/27/2005 7:44:00 PM

this didn't work on me at all. didn't make my hair look any shinier and the more i sprayed the more oily it looked!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was a little hard for me to work. It sprays like an aerosol can and feels sort of like spraying hair spray before you flat iron. I received it for free and swapped it away. I didn't see anything fantastic about it, but it's not especially bad.

on 3/30/2005 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Does an "OK" job. contains alchohol, makes my hair seem a bit dry and weighed down at the same time. I don't like the smell. Plus it's hard to control because it's a spray.

on 3/29/2005 12:17:00 AM

Like the other reviewers, I really like Beyond Shine's lightweight texture--I'm a "shampoo every other day" girl, and my hair still looks good (not greasy or weighed down as with other shine treatments) on the off days. This was part of a free goody bag, so I can't really comment on the price.

on 3/20/2005 8:49:00 PM

Wow. This shine spray mists very finely, so it goes on very evenly. It is very light-weight so it doesn't weigh my hair down. I mostly use this as a finishing product to give my hair shine after flat ironing, but I have also used this as a heat protectant. I simply LOVE this stuff.

on 2/20/2005 5:25:00 PM

I love everything about this, except the smell is a little overpowering for me. It could be because Im pregnant, but my aunt and mom agreed with me about the strong smell. my little cousin tells me my hair looks like "diamonds!" when i put this on.

on 2/16/2005 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I read about this in Instyle's Best Buys Issue last year, and I have always wanted to try it. Well I finally got it, and it's fabulous! It an ultra light mist that makes my hair shiny and doesn't dry it out! And this shine spray serum does not get greasy, messy, or end up melting off my hair and melting allover my face like other shine products have in the past. I love this stuff! I spray it in my hair before I flat iron, and my hair is super shiny when I'm done. It's going to be great during the Las Vegas summer when the heat comes around. The mist is so fine that it just cannot get greasy, unless I really use a super heavy hand and spray it on too much. But that ain't happening! It's a great find for me.

on 2/9/2005 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow. I am loving this. I tried something similar to this in the Biosilk line, but Biosilk doesn't compare. This shines up my hair, but doesn't leave it sticky or oily. Nothing but shine. I am into this stuff & like many other products I've purchased, if it wasn't for the MUAers here, I would've never known about this. Great product!

Top Rated Aquage Products