Neostrata Ultra-Smoothing Cream (10% Glycolic Acid)

4.4

NeoStrata 10AHA Ultra Smoothing CreamIngredients: Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Decyl Oleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Isocetyl Stearate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Arginine, Isostearic Acid, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this with the neostrata 20% facial peel.I love this line.The facial peel gives you such a dramatic difference after 1 use.I use it 2-3 times a week and use the 10% cream afterward.Love it.

This year i was blessed with terrible acne for the first time ever. I bought this to even out my skintone and to slowly clear out my dark, annoying acne scars. I used it at night and when i woke up my face was burning, itchy and i got these little red bumps everywhere. I stopped it for a couple of weeks and used it again, but with a much less amount and more moisturizer. I woke up again in the morning and my skin was scorched! I guess my sensitive, combination skin can't take glycolic acid....it may be too much for some sensitive people. But i love neostrata and their products so for now i'm sticking with AHA's.

I love neostrata products, this makes my skin very smooth, and it does seem to help with under the skin zits, helps my acne clear up quicker. I use this along with the neostrata toner

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Initially, the lotion will cause some stinging to those with broken skin - i.e. pimple scar, etc. As I've got eczema coupled with extremely uncontrollable acne, I use this product twice a week . With everytime that I use it, I'd always wake up to noticably smoother skin.

Price wise, it costed me AUD32 from a pharmacy. It is a little exxy in my opinion, however, the results are indeed what the packaging promises.

This is without a doubt the most amazing moisturiser I have ever used. The texture is quite light, upon first use I didn't think it would be enough for my normal/dry skin - but it is very hydrating without being oily in the slightest.
My skin has never felt smoother or looked better.
My skin is generally very clear but there's a few areas of congestion under the skin, those tiny annoying pimples that never seem to surface. This has completely gotten rid of all that congestion.
It really plumps up my skin. If you feel your skin is looking dull, uneven or congested I cannot recommend this enough!
I can't use it when I've got a cold and the skin on my face is tender (especially around the nose) as it is quite irritating under those circumstances, but even after days of not using this my skin has not reverted to its previous appearance!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Being a beauty product junkie, I've tried it all- From high end to low end and everything in between. I must say that this is the first cream to make a VISIBLE difference in my skin. Not only has it smoothed the texture of my skin, deminished dark spots and scars, it has also cleared my skin of any blemishes. I use it in conjunction with Neostrata Foaming Cleanser (4% glycolic), followed by the 8% toning solution, and over the course of the past 3 months of use my dry/acne prone skin has improved 100%. I couldn't be more thrilled. These three products, alongside Avene rich optimale cream, appear to be the perfect recipe for clear, even, radiant skin!

Neostrata is powerful stuff. Serious skin care. I love it, and so does my 48 year old skin. I actually look forward to the slight sting on my skin, as this shows me it's working. I have seen wonderful results from using this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this based on the recommendation of others- but it didnt work out for me, broke me out, badly if I do say so myself- I guess it depends on your skintype and whether or not it'll accept certain ingredients ....

I must add that I used the lotion and NOT the cream- so maybe the cream is a better product.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been so obsessed with skincare for the past 2 years and this brand, together with Avene is one of my HG skincare products. It refines skin texture, minimized the pores, fades unwanted acne scars and so. And best of all, my skin never had a bad reaction with this which is important to me since my skin is VERY sensitive (note: dermatitis). A little amount goes a long way, so I think my 200ml Ultra Smoothing Creme will last me more than a year.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

After noticing a major difference to my friend's skin I decided to give this product a go. It seriously has given me a dewy glow (as it did to my friend as well) and I would go so far as to say my pores have slightly reduced as well.

Every other night I dilute the cream with some of my normal night cream so my skin doesn't get too 'stripped' away.