Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

I like the price of this face wash, and it certainly is nice and refreshing (living up to its name), but in all honesty I feel like it doesn't do a great job of actually cleaning my face, and afterwards leaves my skin feeling really tight.

on 5/13/2013 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use it in the morning of course and it really wakes me up. I like the way the beads break open to give your skin all the vitamins they contains. I also loooove the way it turns white n foamy when it's wet. It's perfect. Lol

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

My skin color is golden-tan, if you're nice, or piss-yellow. It's fairly normal, but there's a barely noticeable red dot on my forehead that's not quite a zit, but not a minor skin blemish either.
This is really refreshing and it really does work. I love citrusy scents, and the color of it alone wakes you up.
It foams up really well and cleans off almost any sort of makeup, if you're too lazy to use remover to take it off first.
I don't know if it's just the cleanser that's doing this, but I notice my skin is a bit dry after it. I moisturize after, so that's probably it.

on 4/28/2013 7:59:00 PM

I bought a new one which is yellow and lemon-scented . I guess i was drawn to it cause of its bright yellow packaging. It claims that it will brighten your skin and exfoliate. It may exfoliate a bit but it leaves my skin feeling tight. I'm not so sure that it brightens or does anything at all really. But I still love it because of the yummy scent and bright yellow color.
OH YEAH and I got two zits on my forehead, i NEVER get pimples. I think it may be too drying.

on 4/20/2013 3:53:00 PM

Not very effective. Too chemically, aggravates my sensitive skin.

on 4/14/2013 12:28:00 AM

MY FAVORITE FACE WASH! <3 I am on my second bottle of this, and the way it smells is DIVINE! It smells so clean and fresh, and it makes my face feel fresh and cool after I use it with my Olay electronic face brush. I used to use this with my hands, and it didn't foam up as much, but I was still pleased. Then, I bought the 3$ Sephora face brush, but it's not electronic or anything. I noticed such a difference with the amount of foam, and it felt like it got deep down in my skin! THEN, my mother bought me the Olay face brush and I dab the Morning Burst all over my face, then I move the Olay brush around my face (high or low setting, mostly high) and it makes the face wash even more bubbly/foamy than the Sephora one! My HOLY GRAIL face wash! I never breakout regardless (unless that time of the month.) It definitely doesn't make my skin any worse, and maybe the only reason why I only get breakouts around my period is because it prevents it happening other times. Regardless, I love it so much! It makes me feel so fresh afterward and the Olay (30$ in the USA, where I am at) gets very deep into my skin, so if you are considering getting this or already have it, GET A FACE BRUSH AND PAIR IT WITH THAT! It is amazing! Using your hand works too, but with a brush it cleans very well! I knew I had to make a review for this, because as I said before, I'm on my second bottle. I suggest trying it! Btw, I've never made a review this long! Lol! ***For reference: 16 years old, mostly normal skin, a tad dry, not really oily, or breakout prone. I LOVE THIS!

on 4/1/2013 11:50:00 AM

I have acne-prone dry skin and this just stripped my face of all its oils and my acne becomes swelled and red after I use this. But if you have oily skin with mild acne, this would work. Lasts forever!!!!

on 3/31/2013 8:17:00 AM

This must of been one of the first cleansers I started using and I was surprised by it. It's smells lovely and spreads very well so you only need a little bit! The only problem I had with it was the beads they put in it. They get everywhere and once you think you've got them all of your face, they somehow appear again next time you look. To sum up, I would buy this product again because it did help with my blackheads especially and a bit of my spots cleared up as well

on 3/29/2013 11:02:00 PM

This is a great product! I love the beads and the smell. It is very refreshing and if other reviews say that it gave them a rash or something, it's probably because of a random reaction.

on 3/27/2013 11:55:00 AM

I've repurchased this on/off for the past 5 years. I use this only in the morning basically to just refresh, waken and remove all the eye cream and night cream off my face. I didn't expect this facewash to necessarily improve my skin, which it hasn't but that's ok with me since I treat my skin the most at night time with better products. I love the bursting beads and the citrus scent. It really does help me wake up in the morning because I am not a morning person whatsoever. Will continue to repurchase.