October 22, 2014 | 2002 users online

Conditioner - AG Hair Cosmetics - fastfood

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2005 7:22:00 PM More reviews by mandybear610

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely adore this product. I've had problems with frizzy/poofy/unmanageable hair for the past few years, and I finally took the plunge into higher-end salon products. Thank goodness! My hair styles so my easier with this leave-in, and I don't have any static or fly-aways. Adore it, and the smell is fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2005 12:15:00 AM More reviews by charmed_for_life

This is my cannot live without it product. I adore this stuff, everyone should rename this as their savoir. My hair is dryer than staw, puffier than anything, and it takes me an hour with regular conditioner in my hair to comb all my tangles out. I have LOTS of hair too its really thick!! and tangely. When I wash my hair I have to let the conditioner penetrate my hair overnight and then I comb it out the next morning in the shower. If I don't put on fastfood my hair has a billion tangles again, and it is puffy and dry. But when I use fastfood I have fewer tangles, softer hair, more shine, and its weighed down(in a good way) so its not puffy. I ADORE this product!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2004 9:01:00 AM More reviews by sglll2003

I use this as my conditioner when I'm staying in and want to give my hair a treatment. I just slather it onto wet hair and let my hair dry any which way it wants to go.

This conditioner is very lightweight, so I do not use it as my conditioner when I want to style my hair and go out.

Fast Food smell great, and leaves my hair feeling very soft.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2004 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a great big ole tube of this and it's just an average silicone/cream run-of-the-mill leave-in. I think they hype comes from the fact that it's hard to get in the U.S. as it's one of our Canadian brands.

Does not provide enough moisture or kill the frizz. It smells nice, but the scent doesn't last after blow-drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2004 7:16:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

Vanity sent me a sample of this and I'm in love w/it! Rich and creamy and has a yummy smell...kinda like blueberries! Made my dry, naturally curly but flat-ironed daily hair very soft, shiny and moisturized. I would definitely purchase this one when my very generous sample runs out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2004 10:21:00 PM More reviews by azn_babay_kat

Dude. I love this stuff.

My hair has been curled, straightened, permed, bleached, re-coloured to death, so it looks ugly and frizzy and ugh.

Then my stylist used this on me. now my hair smells yum *consumes hair in vast quantities*, and is uber soft but not greasy.

best of all, this stuff is like, 7 bucks, and you only need a little before blowdrying and styling. such a good deal. and when you have fugly hair like mine, you need it. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2004 5:11:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy moley!! I had my hair trimmed and my stylist used this on me..wow..amazing..smells sooo yummy too...foody...and my hair looks shiny and healthy..will get this for sure!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2004 12:58:00 PM More reviews by cahoulie

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best leave in I've ever used!
Leaves hair soft,shiny,smooth and moisturized! I don't need a regular conditioner when I use this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2004 2:22:00 PM More reviews by icecreamed

I love this product! My thick straight asian hair used to have so many flyaways and now because of this product, they're gone! Also it leaves my hair shiny, smooth and smelling great! Along with this, it's cheap!

It's officially now my HG conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2004 1:52:00 PM More reviews by dreamer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a MASSIVE tub of this w/ a pump. This leave-in is OK. Not better or worse than "ok". After i had gotten my hair TR'd (thermal reconditioning - basically, striaghtened) i've been invested a lot more into hair products. This leave-in is white, pasty and thick, and smells sickly sweet. I rub the product b/w my hands, and pat it into my hair. When my hair dries, i simply don't notice any difference. If there is somethin' good happening, it's not noticeable. Not tres expensive, but not worth spending any money on it!