October 31, 2014 | 1550 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

one of my favorites at B&BW just love the scent and the lotion is creamy and absorbant.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I seem to always get this scent as a gift. I really don't enjoy this smell so much it does smell like vanilla but then like playdoh as well. I find it weird.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Noboho

I received a bottle of this lotion for Christmas as a stocking stuffer. I had been contemplating purchasing this for quite some time as I consider Vanilla my ultimate favorite scent. I really do enjoy the smell of this. The vanilla is evident of course, but to my nose, I also detect honey and musk. It's lovely and light. The texture is light yet moisturizing. Though I've enjoyed my experience with this lotion, I won't run out to buy it . I'd consider purchasing this at some point, but I'd prefer to purchase a greener, less chemically based alternative.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like to use this with my Auric Blends perfume roll on in the sandalwood vanilla!

Key fragrance notes: Vanilla Absolute, Basmati Rice Water, Creamy Sandalwood.

I have had this for a year... and half a bottle is left soo I really need to use this everyday to make room for the 6 new bath & bodyworks lotions that should arrive soon. I didn't order this scent again but I will use it up.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not the worst, but certainly not great. To me, this smelled synthetic. Like a plastic doll smell. Someone else mentioned play-doh? Yep, that comes to mind as well. VERY soft on the vanilla.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Marina1998

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this lotion with a coupon on Black Friday. I am a sucker for things with vanilla, and in the tester bottle at the store I THOUGHT this was the best vanilla scent I've ever tried. Well, once I brought this home I lathered a small amount on my arms and I sniffed it.. I swear I accidentially put MELTED BUTTER on my hands! I gagged and washed my hands vigorously and then put the strongest scent of lotion that I own (Tangerine Spice- retired) I defiantely was WRONG!!

Overall, I am really upset because this is the first scent I've ever tried that I was not happy with from BBW. Maybe it was because I got a bad bottle, but I think that this is one of those "smells great in the BOTTLE scents." Sorry, BBW!

P.S. I gave the Packaging Quality 5 lippies because the Signature Collection packaging it operates great, and it's 10 times more stylish than the older Classics packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by ajkeys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product just like I like all both and body works lotions I purchase. Vanilla is one of my favorite scents and the scent is nice and subtle but lingers throughout the day. The consistency is also good because it's not too thick and creamy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by zooper12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this scent- it's one of my favorite BBW scents! It smells so good, like sugar cookies! I got this in the big tube, which is normally 12 USD, but I got it for free with a coupon when I spent 10 USD there. Me and my sister both use this, so it's getting kind of low. I would imagine us being able to share one in this size and have it last for maybe 4 months with daily usage, as I don't use it daily. It's really moisturizing, and nice for my veeerrrryyy dry skin. The scent is a bonus! I use it on my whole body (except for my face), and the delicious smell lingers on me for literally the whole day, when put on in the morning! Sometimes I can even faintly smell it early the next day. I love this!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by french_flower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Of all the Bath and Body Works products & scents, I use this lotion the most. It's my usual everyday lotion. It has a basic, pleasant vanilla. My only problem with it is that it sometimes doesn't moisturize the skin on my hands enough in winter (skin gets very dry and cracks in the winter). I haven't tried the new formula yet - my bottle of the old stuff hasn't run out yet. All I can say to those who are unsure about the new lotion's scent, is to try it out in the store before you buy it. That's what I plan to do.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by LoPSiCLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This smells good and i isn't sticky I got if for 4 for $20 at bath and body works. Not the best smell I've smell but you can surly smell the vanilla. To my it smells better than the body spray.