Bioelements Pumice Peel

4.6

Water, Pumice, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Petitgrain Cordillera) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Olus (Vegetable) Oil (Huile Vegetable), Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cetrimonium Bromide, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Disodium EDTA

on 1/24/2005 5:47:00 AM

My aesthetician gave me a facial using the Pumice Peel & I thought it was awesome! I've been hooked to this scrub ever since. The granules are very fine so a little goes a long way and it's not harsh. I would definitely buy this again.

on 3/8/2004 11:11:00 PM

I received a sample of Pumice Peel at our local beauty supply store and was pleasantly surprised. Very fine grains, smooth, not scratchy. I tend to have somewhat sensitive skin and this did not irritate it all. I'll probably buy it when I finish the sample.

Popular Scrubs