November 27, 2014 | 967 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Ellebells

I'm amazed how great this product works for the price! It is pretty cheap (around $3 i think..). It has nice pigmentation and lasts all day. The brush can be flimsy sometimes, but it is easy to work with and create good lines. I would overall say this is a good product, not the best, but great for the affordable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by songforlostlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually really like eyeliners that are more pen-like, but I find that they dry out way too fast. The next best for me has been liquid eyeliner. I really loved this product because not only is it cheap (I think I paid about $3) compared to other liquid eyeliners but it works really well. I usually don't wear make up, so I didn't want to pay a lot. It's kind of a hit or miss when going to stores and trying to buy this. Anyways, love love love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by miszdeniise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW I love this. Im a complete HE Girl. I never step in drug stores for makeup unless its for some DS things I like. But my Lancome Artliner just wasn't cutting it, so I tried this and I love it! I love the brush and I love the color and application! Plus its so cheap!! Like $3! Try it, if you dont like it its only 3 dollars.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Triscuits

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm in the process of testing the most popular drugstore eyeliners, mostly those that are touted as being very black and waterproof/smudgeproof, so if that's what you're looking for, feel free to check my profile for further reviews/comparisons. As of writing this review, it is the second review among the many many eyeliners I have purchased for this purpose.

PRO'S:
*Very black (on my hand, anyway, see cons)
*Doesn't smudge

CON'S:
*Flakes off, leaving huge, jagged fleshy gaps on the lashline. And it does this within just an hour or two from application. This con makes this eyeliner absolutely unwearable for me.
*This eyeliner is very matte and very black, which is actually what drew me to it, however... while it doesn't reflect light in a reflective, shiny way, it does reflect light in a dull and muted way, making the eyeliner look grey where light is hitting it, and, well, it looks like a permanent marker. Don't get me wrong, it looks blacker and matter and perfect when swatched on the hand, especially when side-by-side with other liners (including the WNW H20), but on my eyes it doesn't look as black because of how the light hits it, it looks grey and dull in parts, does not visually blend well with my mascara-coated lashes (nor falsies) at all, and is not as black on my lashline as all the other liners I've purchased for my little experiment.
*Looks harsh, the matte pigment of this liner really does make it look like I lined my eyes with a sharpie marker and not a real eyeliner.
*Runs, badly, humidity alone will make it run. Don't cry or let your eyes water or be near a humidifier if you're wearing this stuff. (not something one can really plan for, though)

This eyeliner was the one I was the most excited to try, and expected the best results at least cosmetically because of hand swatches I had seen online and in youtube reviews, and because I really cannot stand vinyl-looking reflective eyeliner. But this eyeliner ranks at the very bottom of the drugstore eyeliners I have purchased for my little experiment.

I do not recommend this eyeliner at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by xcannibaldollx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Doesn't smuge, or wear off during the day. I can sleep in this and it will still look good in the morning! I also love that it is easy to take off. I don't like having to scrub my face or use special makeup remover to get my makeup off. Sometimes there is a slight irritation on my eyes when using this- it usually goes away after a minute or two. It doesn't cause my eyes to get red or swollen.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by missbeautyqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros:
- Nice pigmentation
- Lasts a long time
- Easy to find
- Cheap
- No smudging
Cons:
- Brush tip
- Sort of hard to apply
Overall:
I think this is an okay liquid liner. It doesnt smudge once you apply it. It does last and has a nice dark black color. I do wish it had a felt tip instead of the brush tip because i feel the brush tip makes it somewhat hard to apply because the brush tip goes everywhere if youre not careful. I cant say its the worst or the best because it is the first liquid liner i have tried. Therefore i can recommend it but i dont think its an awful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by shley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail liquid liner. I HATED liquid eyeliner until I discovered this stuff. It is seriously so pigmented and lasts all day on me. I do, however, use a primer daily so I don't know how it lasts without one. This is such a user friendly liner. The brush itself allows you to get a very precise line, but you can also build it up to get it very dramatic. Easy to create a wing. Super duper black! Seriously, best product ever. And for $2.99, you can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by valeeeriaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is pretty amazing . The brush is long and skinny and allows you to create a nice thin line or a thicker more dramatic line . There is no smell or itrritation . The color is a nice intense black that dries to a matte finish . I expected this to smudge ( as I do with all eyeliners ) and this did not budge . It did not smudge ir transfer on my very oily eyelids . This is an amazing product and for only $3 ! I will repurchase this and other colors . Great product !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by PrettyGrlB

Completely skeptic turned BELIEVER!!!
This is so good just returned MAC fluid line and purchased this for $2.99. My sister in law uses this and her eyes look amazing and effortless.
The brush is a thin brush but stiffer than a lot of others making the line as thin or thick as desired!
I really love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by mmcclimans1

I have the most annoying oily lids in the world, which make it so hard to find a cheap eyeliner that will stay on throughout the day. I have found in the past that liquid liner works better for me than any cream or gel liners I've tried, only problem is I have such trouble trying to apply liquid eyeliner! This is the first one I've tried that I've been able to get a precise line and doesn't smear everywere while I wait for it to dry! I've been using it for about a month and it always lasts until I take it off! I love how pigmented it is but doesn't ever get flaky.

Bottom line: I think I'm in love, HG eyeliner!