September 23, 2014 | 1653 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by shley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail liquid liner. I HATED liquid eyeliner until I discovered this stuff. It is seriously so pigmented and lasts all day on me. I do, however, use a primer daily so I don't know how it lasts without one. This is such a user friendly liner. The brush itself allows you to get a very precise line, but you can also build it up to get it very dramatic. Easy to create a wing. Super duper black! Seriously, best product ever. And for $2.99, you can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by valeeeriaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is pretty amazing . The brush is long and skinny and allows you to create a nice thin line or a thicker more dramatic line . There is no smell or itrritation . The color is a nice intense black that dries to a matte finish . I expected this to smudge ( as I do with all eyeliners ) and this did not budge . It did not smudge ir transfer on my very oily eyelids . This is an amazing product and for only $3 ! I will repurchase this and other colors . Great product !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by PrettyGrlB

Completely skeptic turned BELIEVER!!!
This is so good just returned MAC fluid line and purchased this for $2.99. My sister in law uses this and her eyes look amazing and effortless.
The brush is a thin brush but stiffer than a lot of others making the line as thin or thick as desired!
I really love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by mmcclimans1

I have the most annoying oily lids in the world, which make it so hard to find a cheap eyeliner that will stay on throughout the day. I have found in the past that liquid liner works better for me than any cream or gel liners I've tried, only problem is I have such trouble trying to apply liquid eyeliner! This is the first one I've tried that I've been able to get a precise line and doesn't smear everywere while I wait for it to dry! I've been using it for about a month and it always lasts until I take it off! I love how pigmented it is but doesn't ever get flaky.

Bottom line: I think I'm in love, HG eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just bought it yesterday and I am so impressed. This is my first liquid eyeliner, plus I don't have a steady hand, so I was worried that I would mess up but the brush is so thin that it is easy to correct any mistakes. A must have for anyone new to liquid eyeliner! However, my eyes have been slightly itchy since I put it on. Hopefully that will change because I love this product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sworn by this product for about 4 years now. I love this product not to mention how dirt cheap this product is. Its really dark and not watery at all. Ive tried other liquid eyeliners/gels and i always end up coming back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by MissKimKat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great, inexpensive liquid liner. It is highly pigmented and doesn't move once it dries. It has a long, thin brush which is great for creating precise lines. The only complaint I have with it is that it takes a very long time to dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Chelle95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

very strong pigmentation,easy to apply, great cost, worth a try, but it was so liquidy that I had to wait for it to dry and I ended up getting headaches whenever Id wear this :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by bblopez64

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner. I use it everyday and I consider it to be one of the best and cheapest liquid liners available. The brush is very thin and flexible allowing precise application. It allows you to make your line very thin or you can build up the line as thick as you want. It has excellent staying power and usually lasts the whole day for me (7:00 am - 7:00 pm). The color is black and dries to a matte finish. I have been using this eyeliner for 2 1/2 years now and I will continue to buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Vilicious2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great eyeliner! It dries very fast, it doesn't smudge and it doesn't crease throughout the day like some eyeliners. I love everything about this eyeliner except for the brush. The brush that comes in the eyeliner is very thin, and it's not very easy to work with at first, but as you keep using it of course you get better at. It took me about seven tries until I finally got the hang of it. But I definitely will be buying this eyeliner again.