August 23, 2014 | 1726 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by cupcake85

This is the perfect pinky nude color! I did not find this too sticky and I did not notice any kind of scent to it. Love this!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

This color is a very light mauve/pink color on my NC30 skin tone a lil goes a long way and it isn't too sticky like other glosses I've tried the mua told me I could pretty much use it over any nude , pink , light brown Mac lipstick and so far it has gone great w what I have ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2010 6:31:00 AM More reviews by Natala1996

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hej jestem zainteresowana wymianą : )a

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by glitteri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lipgloss. It's the perfect MLBB shade with a gorgeous glossy sheen. The shimmer in the mac lipglasses look especially pretty when it catches the light. Back before I started wearing lipsticks, I went through a couple tubes of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by littleflip66

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looks kind of boring in the tube, but on my pigmented lips it's a beautiful pinky nude. If you're for a lipgloss that's appropriate for everyday use, this is it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by hotpinkblonde

I love this lipgloss! I told the MA I wanted a pretty, girly pink but nothing too bright (I just can't pull off the bright pinks :( ). This color is gorgeous and I can see it being flattering on a lot of skintones! It looks great alone or over lipstick. It's definitely one I'll constantly keep stocked in my stash!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by nadiyahs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, one of my first MAC purchases. I asked for a nude to match my olive tanned complexion and this hit the spot not to much, subtle yet there. I also got eyeshadow. And I promise you this won't be my last purchase from MAC. <33

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 8:09:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very pretty easy to wear nude lip gloss. Colour is quite sheer. On my lips as it deposits a slight hint of warm pink, but I really like the glossy high shine finish. Looks fabulous on it's own and really great for layering over nude lipsticks. The consistency is not too tacky or sticky, but it does wear off quite quickly. Constantly having to reapply which can be a pain at times.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Eboneeezer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is awesome! It's a great color if you are a teenager and mom wont let you wear too much make up! I have the original and IV also( can only wear those on Halloween LOL). They are so perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Mondenkind

FABULOUS PINK! This color is very subdued and works well with those dramatic looks that need a nice toned down lip to balance them out. I use this color all the time and even have a spare kept in my glove compartment box for emergencies. This color can work for just about anyone going anywhere - at work, on a date, at school. Fabulous for both winter and summer looks. The formulation is nice and creamy and has great lasting power - and unlike a lot of light colored glosses, when this finally does start to rub off it doesn't leave my lips looking the least bit gross, it just fades back into my natural lip color without much fuss.