April 18, 2014 | 1806 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by glitteri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lipgloss. It's the perfect MLBB shade with a gorgeous glossy sheen. The shimmer in the mac lipglasses look especially pretty when it catches the light. Back before I started wearing lipsticks, I went through a couple tubes of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by littleflip66

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looks kind of boring in the tube, but on my pigmented lips it's a beautiful pinky nude. If you're for a lipgloss that's appropriate for everyday use, this is it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by hotpinkblonde

I love this lipgloss! I told the MA I wanted a pretty, girly pink but nothing too bright (I just can't pull off the bright pinks :( ). This color is gorgeous and I can see it being flattering on a lot of skintones! It looks great alone or over lipstick. It's definitely one I'll constantly keep stocked in my stash!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by nadiyahs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, one of my first MAC purchases. I asked for a nude to match my olive tanned complexion and this hit the spot not to much, subtle yet there. I also got eyeshadow. And I promise you this won't be my last purchase from MAC. <33

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 8:09:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very pretty easy to wear nude lip gloss. Colour is quite sheer. On my lips as it deposits a slight hint of warm pink, but I really like the glossy high shine finish. Looks fabulous on it's own and really great for layering over nude lipsticks. The consistency is not too tacky or sticky, but it does wear off quite quickly. Constantly having to reapply which can be a pain at times.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Eboneeezer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is awesome! It's a great color if you are a teenager and mom wont let you wear too much make up! I have the original and IV also( can only wear those on Halloween LOL). They are so perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Mondenkind

FABULOUS PINK! This color is very subdued and works well with those dramatic looks that need a nice toned down lip to balance them out. I use this color all the time and even have a spare kept in my glove compartment box for emergencies. This color can work for just about anyone going anywhere - at work, on a date, at school. Fabulous for both winter and summer looks. The formulation is nice and creamy and has great lasting power - and unlike a lot of light colored glosses, when this finally does start to rub off it doesn't leave my lips looking the least bit gross, it just fades back into my natural lip color without much fuss.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by b0mbshell

I really like this color! It works for me both in the summer and winter months. Kind of a pinky, lightly shimmered neutral on me. Looks awesome in the summer for a low key look. This was my first lipglass and I have been quite pleased!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by LittleMissCherie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this gloss! its a perfect mauvey color especially on my PPP skin. It's incredibly long lasting and of course has that wonderful vanilla smell/taste, its also the first lipgloss where I actually have none left in the tube. ♥ LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this.. it's because of this I've become hooked on MAC's lip glasses. The consistency isn't waxy, goopy, or sticky, and it lasts! The shade is very complimentary for all skin colors as well. I need more of this!

Not to mention the smell of it is reminds me of birthday cake!