November 28, 2014 | 1874 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer22309

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my most used lipgloss, i like to use this with Nyx Muave lip liner (dupe of Macs spice in my eyes) and this lipgloss.
perfecto!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this lip gloss.The consistensy is perfect: smooth, not so sticky, not so liquid; last very long time, the smell is delicious, and it gives my entire face a very special glow.. I think it is because the color goes perfect for me. It's a really nude pink tone, with shimmers. Almost like a bubble gum but toned down. Its my first mac lipglass, and I totally want to try more! of course I will repurchase, if i could!

**Hi!! Does anyone also think this lip glass is similar to viva glam gaga lip glass??

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by baharh

It a great versatile gloss that can be worn by itself or over any other nude and neutral color. What i love about MAC glosses are their consistency, never sticky. Easily one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by cupcake85

This is the perfect pinky nude color! I did not find this too sticky and I did not notice any kind of scent to it. Love this!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

This color is a very light mauve/pink color on my NC30 skin tone a lil goes a long way and it isn't too sticky like other glosses I've tried the mua told me I could pretty much use it over any nude , pink , light brown Mac lipstick and so far it has gone great w what I have ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2010 6:31:00 AM More reviews by Natala1996

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hej jestem zainteresowana wymianą : )a

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by glitteri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lipgloss. It's the perfect MLBB shade with a gorgeous glossy sheen. The shimmer in the mac lipglasses look especially pretty when it catches the light. Back before I started wearing lipsticks, I went through a couple tubes of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by littleflip66

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looks kind of boring in the tube, but on my pigmented lips it's a beautiful pinky nude. If you're for a lipgloss that's appropriate for everyday use, this is it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by hotpinkblonde

I love this lipgloss! I told the MA I wanted a pretty, girly pink but nothing too bright (I just can't pull off the bright pinks :( ). This color is gorgeous and I can see it being flattering on a lot of skintones! It looks great alone or over lipstick. It's definitely one I'll constantly keep stocked in my stash!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by nadiyahs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, one of my first MAC purchases. I asked for a nude to match my olive tanned complexion and this hit the spot not to much, subtle yet there. I also got eyeshadow. And I promise you this won't be my last purchase from MAC. <33