The Body Shop White Musk EDT

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/17/2006 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a fine white musk. I can't really complain about it except that it's ubiquitous and I tried to give it as a gift to a friend who promptly claimed it smelled like glue. I wore it myself when I was 14-15 years old. To me, it's soft and inoffensive, sexy in a quiet way.

I love this scent, it's clean, feminine but not overwhelmingly flowery, great for the spring time. Will probably repurchase except I know a lot of people who use this as well and want to avoid smelling like the rest of them...

on 1/29/2006 1:57:00 PM

In general, musk is not the kind of scent one would try when she's in her early 20s. However, I did just that with White Musk, and I found the scent light enough to be suitable for a youngster (LOL) like myself. Granted, the EDT doesn't last long, but that's good for someone who gets bored quickly (I'm definitely guilty) and is young. I also know that not everyone likes a musky scent, and this fact applies to White Musk too. While it's not for everyone, I believe this scent works for a bigger number of people than many other musky scents do. (Oh, I certainly wouldn't mind receiving a bottle for a gift... Heh!)

on 8/17/2005 2:40:00 PM

I love this warm cozy scent. I've always loved the scent of musk, until I found out how the smell was made, then I never bought it again. But since TBS make their fragnaces artificially, I'm glad I can enjoy it. I don't like strong smells, but this is a very subtle scent. Will keep buying.

on 12/26/2004 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Smells like my armpits in the summer.

on 9/24/2004 1:43:00 AM

I liked this eau de toilette spray for its light sensual musk and clean feminine aroma. When I tried it in the store a couple times my husband loved it on me. He said it smells very sexy. Bear in mind he also likes very sweet scents, floral even. I thought that it smelled very "gentle, healing and spiritual" personally. It really fits my personality. I do think I will try another perfume out, maybe one that lasts longer than this one. This one you could really spray a few times on your body several times a day and the scent fades VERY quickly. I love the Body Shop and will have to return to again.
__________

Okay, now I'm in the market for a new scent. I think that the sweetness of this one is starting to grow old for me. I don't stick to a scent for too long.

This is a very clean scent that comes across as a strong musk yet at the same time it's very sublte and fresh. Personally, I wouldn't wear it as I think it would better suit a male (I would love to smell this on a guy!) but if you like clean musk scents then that's fine because it is a very nice smell, I guess I just like my fragrances a bit more feminine.

on 7/29/2004 8:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I tried a sample of this, and wow -- it totally took me back to high school - reminds me of some cheap drugstore musky perfume I wore back then -- can't remember what it was called.... Anyway, if you're into nostalgia it might be ok, but I was disappointed. It also faded really quickly.

on 3/2/2004 1:42:00 AM

Very musky. Don't purchase this if you like fresh, clean fragrances.

Popular Fragrances