Jane Oil-Free Bronzing Powder - 07 Sunkissed Bronze [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/4/2004 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This bronzer worked great !! The color looked perfect on my skin.. and it didn't have any trace of orange at all !! The only thing that I feel would work to the Jane company is to have them use a different brush that doesn't dispense that much product onto the skin... just get a different brush !! Overall, I would buy it again if I didn't see any other Bronzers available for the $3.oo price.

I really loved this bronzer. I was shopping for my back to school makeup and decided to purchase his bronzer instead of my other one. I love it1 It controls shine, gives me a sunkissed look (even though my skins already tan-ish.) It helped even out my skin because my body's really tan but my face is a little bit more pale and this evened it out! Plus, you can't beat the price!

on 6/19/2004 5:40:00 PM

Love this!!!! Great bronzer..for a Great price!The color desn't turn out muddy like alot of them end up doing on my combination skin.A+.

on 5/31/2004 10:49:00 AM

The bronzer itself is really nice and well worth the 3 dollar price tag. It's really natural looking also. The only thing that I don't really like is the brush, so I just use my own.

on 5/27/2004 4:00:00 PM

First of all, I want to say i got this at target for only $4!!! it comes in a really cute compact...a metallic bronze oval. it comes with a brush (inside) and a mirror! cute. only i don't use the brush cuz it is too stiff and doesn't blend well. well i thought this bronzer was okay.. good than bad though!! it WAS lightweight and smooth like the packaging claimes- i liked that! but it had a tinch too much shimmer, but it wasn't overpowering or anything. It did give a sun-kissed look, it just wasn;t amazing...but i mean for $4 bronzer its pretty darn good! i would recommend if u want a bronzer, but don't want to spend a lotta $$$

on 3/29/2004 10:33:00 PM

love love love this - it's a perfect knock-off of EL bronze Goddess. Not at all orange. Can't believe it only costs $3! Love the compact - not many bronzers come with a mirror in the compact and this one does

I LOVE THE NEW JANE PRODUCTS! This is *OIL FREE*, so don't be afraid to use this if you have combination to oily skin. The packaging is cute. The compact cover is copper color, which is a cute idea for bronzing powder. It comes in only one shade so far. I use Refined Golden in MAC, and this is an equivalent to my C3/NC30 skin or convert to Jane tone Fair/Ivory. Lol. It comes with a little brush, but it's too complicated to use and you have to blend a lot. The brushes are too hard that I'm afraid it'll dust off any powder I had on, so I just use my own powder/blush brush. Oh yeah, you can't beat the price.

on 2/29/2004 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Nice, lightweight, and cheap. It also comes with its own brush but I used my own instead. I wouldn't repurchase because on my already tanned skin -- wanted something to liven it up -- it barely showed. Probably better for light complexions.

Popular Bronzers