August 22, 2014 | 1925 users online

Bronzers - Jane - Oil-Free Bronzing Powder - 07 Sunkissed Bronze [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2004 4:08:00 PM More reviews by A9M8L

This stuff is amazing! I had a nice tan from my vacation but it seemed my face lost it faster than the rest of my body so, I wanted a good bronzer to make my face tanner again. I tried numerous drugstore and better quality bronzers but didn't really like the color they gave me. I was just about to go to my MAC counter and pick up one for $18-$20. I'm so glad I found this before because this is the best bronzer I've tried, and only around $4. It just gives such a natural color without looking reddish or orangey. It just looks great! Try this before you spend your money on high brand ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2004 8:00:00 AM More reviews by SoS3xiiMa

This bronzer worked great !! The color looked perfect on my skin.. and it didn't have any trace of orange at all !! The only thing that I feel would work to the Jane company is to have them use a different brush that doesn't dispense that much product onto the skin... just get a different brush !! Overall, I would buy it again if I didn't see any other Bronzers available for the $3.oo price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2004 2:43:00 PM More reviews by blondestbrunette16

I really loved this bronzer. I was shopping for my back to school makeup and decided to purchase his bronzer instead of my other one. I love it1 It controls shine, gives me a sunkissed look (even though my skins already tan-ish.) It helped even out my skin because my body's really tan but my face is a little bit more pale and this evened it out! Plus, you can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2004 5:40:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Love this!!!! Great bronzer..for a Great price!The color desn't turn out muddy like alot of them end up doing on my combination skin.A+.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2004 10:49:00 AM More reviews by crisco_123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The bronzer itself is really nice and well worth the 3 dollar price tag. It's really natural looking also. The only thing that I don't really like is the brush, so I just use my own.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2004 4:00:00 PM More reviews by sugarbaby01

First of all, I want to say i got this at target for only $4!!! it comes in a really cute compact...a metallic bronze oval. it comes with a brush (inside) and a mirror! cute. only i don't use the brush cuz it is too stiff and doesn't blend well. well i thought this bronzer was okay.. good than bad though!! it WAS lightweight and smooth like the packaging claimes- i liked that! but it had a tinch too much shimmer, but it wasn't overpowering or anything. It did give a sun-kissed look, it just wasn;t amazing...but i mean for $4 bronzer its pretty darn good! i would recommend if u want a bronzer, but don't want to spend a lotta $$$

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2004 10:33:00 PM More reviews by KauaiShan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love love love this - it's a perfect knock-off of EL bronze Goddess. Not at all orange. Can't believe it only costs $3! Love the compact - not many bronzers come with a mirror in the compact and this one does

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 12:24:00 PM More reviews by bones_skin_n_harmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THE NEW JANE PRODUCTS! This is *OIL FREE*, so don't be afraid to use this if you have combination to oily skin. The packaging is cute. The compact cover is copper color, which is a cute idea for bronzing powder. It comes in only one shade so far. I use Refined Golden in MAC, and this is an equivalent to my C3/NC30 skin or convert to Jane tone Fair/Ivory. Lol. It comes with a little brush, but it's too complicated to use and you have to blend a lot. The brushes are too hard that I'm afraid it'll dust off any powder I had on, so I just use my own powder/blush brush. Oh yeah, you can't beat the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2004 2:48:00 AM More reviews by ayce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice, lightweight, and cheap. It also comes with its own brush but I used my own instead. I wouldn't repurchase because on my already tanned skin -- wanted something to liven it up -- it barely showed. Probably better for light complexions.