Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

3.5

Water Purified, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Carbomer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I overall like this product a lot. My mom came home with this one day and gave it to me to test out. The first time I used it, I mixed it with my Maybelline Fit Me concealer and it worked great. I wouldn't buy it again though, because of its expensive price. I could easily find a much less (price wise) eye cream that would do the same thing as this one.

on 2/17/2012 1:26:00 PM

Received a generous sample of this product to try for my "dehydrated" eyes, as the sales rep said. I had tiny little bumps in the dark circle area which reminded me of chicken skin. Have been using the sample morning and night for about 4 weeks now, and the little "chicken" bumps are gone. Goes one smoothly, and absorbed well, but there were times I used too much and had to wait a bit longer. Make-up goes on great. No running mascara. It's a HYDRATING cream, not a firming or lifting cream. I phoned my BFF to share the info with her, because it seems at our age, 47, we're always looking for a good product. I'm very happy with this product.

I've purchased this over and over again because it hydrates my under eye area. I don't think it treats fine lines but, it does diminish the look of them under concealer. This cream sinks in really fast, so I immediately apply concealer and blend the two in together and my undereye is smooth and dark circles are concealed. If I need a little more coverage I tap on more BB concealer and tiny amount of this cream then set with powder.

Comes in a plastic jar and I'm fine with that. But, I actually prefered it when it came in a glass jar b/c it felt more luxe. Price is currently $46 so, a little on the pricey side but doable. I go through about 2 or 2.5 a year with twice daily use.

There are several treatment eye creams out there and I should probably invest in one for nighttime but, as long as they make this, I will continue to buy it b/c its the only product that works under concealer for me.

on 1/8/2012 9:08:00 PM

When they say hydrating, they were not kidding. This is a super hydrating and thick eye cream. You need very little and it coats smoothly under your eyes. It takes a while for it to absorb in, but you know its working and your eyes feel moisturized but not heavy.

on 12/16/2011 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got a sample when I went to Bobbi brown and got my concealed, I must say it is an awesome product, it does what it says it hydrates my eye area the only down fall is the price id never purchase it only because I don't feel it's worth the money. $42 is alot for an eye cream there are just as good if not better eye creams out there st drug store prices.

on 11/18/2011 1:49:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like this eye cream, but I got it as a deluxe sample from Sephora and definitely wouldn't buy it. It does it's job. It hydrates, has a nice consistency, doesn't irritate my eyes, and that's all I need. I have used products from the drugstore that work just as well if not better. I use the Olay Regenerist Serum (fragrance free) under my eyes on my eyelids and it's pretty awesome. I've been using it for almost a year and there's still plenty left and it's also in a pump. It also primes your undereyes and eyelids well for makeup and dries faster than a cream. I actually have the generic CVS version. I wouldn't buy this Bobbi Brown eye cream cuz it's not doing anything special for the price. To each his own.

on 10/30/2011 9:41:00 PM

This is a nice eye cream. My under eye area was dry and I needed something that was gentle yet moisturizing. I have been using this for a while and the skin around my eyes is softer and more moisturized.

on 10/6/2011 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this product because the SA told me it had a primer in it which aid the application of concealer. It didn't work any differently than anything else however. I found the best result by using CeraVe PM because it is a time released moisturizer which keeps my eye area hydrated all day. Cost is zip.

on 10/6/2011 12:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

This was a guilty purchase...in that I went into the department store to buy a present for my friend and ended up being upsold to buy this eye cream! The eye cream is nice and hydrating and a good base for make-up, but I do think its is expensive for what it is.

on 8/8/2011 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Though the sales lady kept talking about how this would help w/ my dark circles and such, a month later (maybe more) I've seen no difference what so ever! I mainly use this as a night eye cream and sometimes under my concealer as it helps it look better. the off side is that it's really expensive!! I know I've marked it as a "would buy it again product" but I'm not fully sure, I'll continue using it until I find something that actually works *smh*