October 21, 2014 | 1803 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by gmheels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was a guilty purchase...in that I went into the department store to buy a present for my friend and ended up being upsold to buy this eye cream! The eye cream is nice and hydrating and a good base for make-up, but I do think its is expensive for what it is.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by BellaMiia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Though the sales lady kept talking about how this would help w/ my dark circles and such, a month later (maybe more) I've seen no difference what so ever! I mainly use this as a night eye cream and sometimes under my concealer as it helps it look better. the off side is that it's really expensive!! I know I've marked it as a "would buy it again product" but I'm not fully sure, I'll continue using it until I find something that actually works *smh*

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by ferisita

I have only tried samples of this, every time or almost every time i buy something at the bobbi's counter the lady gives me one or 2, so I have never had to buy it, although I know its kind of pricey,and definitely I will cry when all of my samples are gone. But, i must say I LOOOOOOOVE this so much. This eye cream really helps with that puffiness I have sometimes under my eyes, and also with dark circles. I have also tried the Clinique all about eyes, but I think this one is soooo much better... I know that as soon as i stop using this my eyes will look tired.
Definitely I will buy the full size!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by bluemymind99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I was at the Bobbi Brown counter buying concealer, the SA insisted I try this. She swore it would diminish the dark circles under my eyes and provide much-needed hydration. Instead, it stung. A lot. The SA said it stung because my skin was so dehydrated, and pressed several samples on me to try at home. I did try, and it stung horribly every time. The remaining samples went in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by fd

Have vey dry skin around my eyes, this did hydrate - but vaseline and E45 have given me similar effects. Not worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by orangeabo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Doesn't see any difference in my eye after using it for over a month, but its comparatively expensive especially when there are quite a lot of alternatives sold at a much lower price on market.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Hydrating Eye Cream really bothered my sensitive eyes, made them extremely red in minutes. Try before you buy - see if you can get a sample and/or a demo. I like many other BB products though, as you can see from my reviews.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

While I do like this eye cream, I believe that there are better products out there for a better price. Having said that, I have enjoyed using this product in the daytime...it has done a good job of priming my under-eye area and keeps my concealer from "slipping". I find it to be relatively moisturizing (again, I've had better!) and generally non-irritating. I have no issues with the fragrance, and I am quite smell-sensitive. I wish it came in a tube, rather than a pot - but I am vigilant about applying creams with clean hands so that hasn't been too bad or unhygienic. It does absorb well, but I like to wait 20-30 minutes before applying concealer over it, just to ensure it has really sunk in (like I do with any moisturizer). I have limited its use to daytime only - I don't find it to moisturizing enough as a night eye cream...I'm pushing 30 and need something with a big more "oomph"! I've enjoyed it, but I can't justify repurchasing it - other eye creams have been just as good for me at a fraction of the cost.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a highly emollient hydrating eye cream...I was drawn to it because it has avovado oil listed as an ingredient (I love Kiehls Creamy Avocado Eye Cream). This provides little to no hydration. I use it over a thin layer of the Kiehls for added moisture when my undereye area is especially dry, but alone, I notice no effect.
Also, I do not know why this is listed as an eye primer, because it does not work as such. I do like Bobbi Brown eyeshadows and foundation (Oil-Free Compact Foundation), but I have yet to be impressed by her line of skin care.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by DottySarah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

NC42 MAC/ Honey in Bobbi Brown Indian Asian skin.

I have used the samples i got and its great for applying under eye before using concealer. Gives a good creamy base. Find it too expensive to buy.