Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

3.5

Water Purified, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Carbomer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

on 12/16/2011 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got a sample when I went to Bobbi brown and got my concealed, I must say it is an awesome product, it does what it says it hydrates my eye area the only down fall is the price id never purchase it only because I don't feel it's worth the money. $42 is alot for an eye cream there are just as good if not better eye creams out there st drug store prices.

on 11/18/2011 1:49:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like this eye cream, but I got it as a deluxe sample from Sephora and definitely wouldn't buy it. It does it's job. It hydrates, has a nice consistency, doesn't irritate my eyes, and that's all I need. I have used products from the drugstore that work just as well if not better. I use the Olay Regenerist Serum (fragrance free) under my eyes on my eyelids and it's pretty awesome. I've been using it for almost a year and there's still plenty left and it's also in a pump. It also primes your undereyes and eyelids well for makeup and dries faster than a cream. I actually have the generic CVS version. I wouldn't buy this Bobbi Brown eye cream cuz it's not doing anything special for the price. To each his own.

on 10/30/2011 9:41:00 PM

This is a nice eye cream. My under eye area was dry and I needed something that was gentle yet moisturizing. I have been using this for a while and the skin around my eyes is softer and more moisturized.

on 10/6/2011 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this product because the SA told me it had a primer in it which aid the application of concealer. It didn't work any differently than anything else however. I found the best result by using CeraVe PM because it is a time released moisturizer which keeps my eye area hydrated all day. Cost is zip.

on 10/6/2011 12:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

This was a guilty purchase...in that I went into the department store to buy a present for my friend and ended up being upsold to buy this eye cream! The eye cream is nice and hydrating and a good base for make-up, but I do think its is expensive for what it is.

on 8/8/2011 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Though the sales lady kept talking about how this would help w/ my dark circles and such, a month later (maybe more) I've seen no difference what so ever! I mainly use this as a night eye cream and sometimes under my concealer as it helps it look better. the off side is that it's really expensive!! I know I've marked it as a "would buy it again product" but I'm not fully sure, I'll continue using it until I find something that actually works *smh*

on 8/2/2011 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have only tried samples of this, every time or almost every time i buy something at the bobbi's counter the lady gives me one or 2, so I have never had to buy it, although I know its kind of pricey,and definitely I will cry when all of my samples are gone. But, i must say I LOOOOOOOVE this so much. This eye cream really helps with that puffiness I have sometimes under my eyes, and also with dark circles. I have also tried the Clinique all about eyes, but I think this one is soooo much better... I know that as soon as i stop using this my eyes will look tired.
Definitely I will buy the full size!!!

on 7/29/2011 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

When I was at the Bobbi Brown counter buying concealer, the SA insisted I try this. She swore it would diminish the dark circles under my eyes and provide much-needed hydration. Instead, it stung. A lot. The SA said it stung because my skin was so dehydrated, and pressed several samples on me to try at home. I did try, and it stung horribly every time. The remaining samples went in the trash.

on 7/28/2011 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Have vey dry skin around my eyes, this did hydrate - but vaseline and E45 have given me similar effects. Not worth the money.

on 7/13/2011 2:33:00 AM

Doesn't see any difference in my eye after using it for over a month, but its comparatively expensive especially when there are quite a lot of alternatives sold at a much lower price on market.