January 28, 2015 | 1952 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by BebiMou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this eye cream, but I got it as a deluxe sample from Sephora and definitely wouldn't buy it. It does it's job. It hydrates, has a nice consistency, doesn't irritate my eyes, and that's all I need. I have used products from the drugstore that work just as well if not better. I use the Olay Regenerist Serum (fragrance free) under my eyes on my eyelids and it's pretty awesome. I've been using it for almost a year and there's still plenty left and it's also in a pump. It also primes your undereyes and eyelids well for makeup and dries faster than a cream. I actually have the generic CVS version. I wouldn't buy this Bobbi Brown eye cream cuz it's not doing anything special for the price. To each his own.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by KGirl24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a nice eye cream. My under eye area was dry and I needed something that was gentle yet moisturizing. I have been using this for a while and the skin around my eyes is softer and more moisturized.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

I purchased this product because the SA told me it had a primer in it which aid the application of concealer. It didn't work any differently than anything else however. I found the best result by using CeraVe PM because it is a time released moisturizer which keeps my eye area hydrated all day. Cost is zip.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by gmheels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was a guilty purchase...in that I went into the department store to buy a present for my friend and ended up being upsold to buy this eye cream! The eye cream is nice and hydrating and a good base for make-up, but I do think its is expensive for what it is.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by BellaMiia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Though the sales lady kept talking about how this would help w/ my dark circles and such, a month later (maybe more) I've seen no difference what so ever! I mainly use this as a night eye cream and sometimes under my concealer as it helps it look better. the off side is that it's really expensive!! I know I've marked it as a "would buy it again product" but I'm not fully sure, I'll continue using it until I find something that actually works *smh*

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by ferisita

I have only tried samples of this, every time or almost every time i buy something at the bobbi's counter the lady gives me one or 2, so I have never had to buy it, although I know its kind of pricey,and definitely I will cry when all of my samples are gone. But, i must say I LOOOOOOOVE this so much. This eye cream really helps with that puffiness I have sometimes under my eyes, and also with dark circles. I have also tried the Clinique all about eyes, but I think this one is soooo much better... I know that as soon as i stop using this my eyes will look tired.
Definitely I will buy the full size!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by bluemymind99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I was at the Bobbi Brown counter buying concealer, the SA insisted I try this. She swore it would diminish the dark circles under my eyes and provide much-needed hydration. Instead, it stung. A lot. The SA said it stung because my skin was so dehydrated, and pressed several samples on me to try at home. I did try, and it stung horribly every time. The remaining samples went in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by fd

Have vey dry skin around my eyes, this did hydrate - but vaseline and E45 have given me similar effects. Not worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by orangeabo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Doesn't see any difference in my eye after using it for over a month, but its comparatively expensive especially when there are quite a lot of alternatives sold at a much lower price on market.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Hydrating Eye Cream really bothered my sensitive eyes, made them extremely red in minutes. Try before you buy - see if you can get a sample and/or a demo. I like many other BB products though, as you can see from my reviews.