August 1, 2014 | 1523 users online

Liquid - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I LOVE LOVE love this foundation! I noticed a difference in my skin while using this. it gives great coverage, and helps heal and prevent new blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by amyk99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation a lot :) i got it at a discount booth at a shopping mall for 7AUD. I got the shade Neutral which was a tad bit light for my skin but i can work with it easily with some bronzer. It does highlight dry areas especially around my forehead and nose area because my skin is combination, as it contains salicylic acid and is a matte finish. So make sure to moisturise beforehand!!

When you first apply it, its quite cakey and powdery and not very natural looking. Once it sets although the finish is perfect, its very natural and doesn't look cakey at all, the lasting power is pretty good but since i get a very very oily t-zone i can never find a foundation that keeps my oil at bay 24/7. I use a primer and powder with it too :) great for 7AUD but isnt a miracle product that made me look perfect and blah blah lah but for the price i got it at i would say i'm happy with it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by NotRichEnough

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I asked a friend what she was using that made her skin look so fantastic, and this product was her answer. Of course my skin isn't as nice as hers so it doesn't look as good on me, but it's still a very nice finish. I can't speak to its blemish healing properties since I don't have blemishes. This is a nice alternative to the Revlon Colorstay I wear for its staying power (but its a pain to remove)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I like the coverage of this foundation but the texture was weird. I could sorta feel it and see it on my skin and it was very thick.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by AmeliaRad

I love this foundation! I got the shade 'Neutral' and it is a perfect match to my skin. I found that this foundation is very lightweight, but still has some coverage. After the foundation set into my skin, I could hardly feel it on. It looked so natural on my skin, and while analyzing my skin up close I didn't notice any cakiness.
I used my hands to apply the foundation, I found this gave a very natural finish.
Even know my skin isn't problem prone, this foundation still worked very well for me, and felt very moisturizing
The packaging I have actually doesn't have a pump, just an open bottle, which is a little inconvenient as the foundation is more on the runny side.
In Australia, I got this in sale at Chemist Warehouse for 7 Dollers, but the receipt states the original price was 10, which is still amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by surintong

I bought this product after looking at the reviews made by others in this website. I got acne-prone skin with quite a lot of acne scars and redness all over my cheeks. However, as I am under medication, my cheeks and my lower jaw are really dry. Therefore I am really unsure about my current skin type.
After seeing that this product is designed for acne-prone skin people, I decided to give it a try. I am living in UK and could only buy this through ebay. It is really cheap, around 6GBP and I chose honey 320 as my shade. It is a bit lighter than my own skin tone, but still suits. The coverage is really good for me after applying 2 layers. Also, it did NOT give a cakey or flaky feel after applying, in which it really impressed me. I bought the max factor 3in1 face infinity a month ago and it is really flaky.
I really love this product and is planning to purchase one more bottle!
But tbh, I dun really like the bottle (u have to pour the foundation liquid out and is hard to control the amount), a squeeze mouth would be much better.
Nevertheless, this is a great product, and I'd recommend to people with oil and acne-prone skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Tash250

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really one of the best I ever used. Doesn't make my skin oily and even dried out my breakouts.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by HappyUnicornSmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first started using this foundation, it was 2010. Back then, I LOVED it. It covered wonderfully, with a medium to full coverage. It didn't break me out (although, it did not heal my blemishes either), there were quite a few colors, with some setting powder it stayed for a long time and did not look shiny. I had used about 2-3 full bottles up back in high school. Then I began exploring other products. Recently I wanted to re-try this foundation, and saw that there was new packaging. I assumed the formula was the same. However, I can almost swear to you that it is not. It broke me out, healed nothing, the coverage was poorer than before (but not terrible, just didn't leave me flawless), and my face felt greasy. I had to stop using it and return it after about a month because break outs were what I was intending to avoid, and this caused them. It used to be a dream, now it's a nightmare; I do not recommend this product nor do I like it at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Naataliie

I've been using this makeup for around three weeks, and had massive hopes that it wouldn't clog my pores and cause any breakouts. Unfortunately it has caused breakouts on my forehead (I never ever get breakouts there), and I've constantly had spots on my chin. I haven't changed anything else in my makeup/skincare routine so I know this is the cause of my problems. Some days I would wake up with 5+ new pimples on my chin - not fun!!

I decided to double check the ingredients, and although it claims to be non-comedogenic, it actually has two ingredients that have a really bad reputation for clogging pores - sodium chloride and isostearyl neopentanoate.

I'm really annoyed and will definitely be checking ingredients in my foundation from now on!!

The lightest shade is way too dark for my skin (I'm probably about NW10 or below), it lasted maybe 4-5 hours before it needed blotting, and the coverage was great. It covered all my redness and didn't make my dry skin look overly dry.

**EDIT**
I can confidently say that after almost a week of not using this foundation, that it was breaking my skin out. I had all of these horrible bumps (clogged pores I'm guessing?), which are now pretty much gone.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by lucyschenk

This is the only foundation I can use that matches and blends into my skin nicely while covering any red spots. I have combination skin and this product lasts me all day at work while even though i have oily skin I just bloat with tissue paper every once in awhile and I'm good to go. It's not perfect as it doesn't heal blemishes, but it doesn't create them.