MAC Frost - Naked Lunch

4.4

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neontanoate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, [ /- silica, mica, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

MAC's Naked Lunch didn't work for me but I still think it deserves 5 lippies because it is a beautiful color and a high quality eye-shadow. It's expensive but worth it in terms of pigmentation & lasting power. Having said all that, even though MA showed me how to apply it w/ a fluffy, natural bristle brush to tone down the shimmer & to acheive a lighter application, I still felt the shimmer was just too much for my liking. I tend to go more for the "natural" look & NL is a tad flashier than I am comfortable w/. I also have a fair complexion (NC/NW? 20-25) & 40+ year old eyes. For all those reasons, NL is not for me but it's still a gorgeous color & a great product.

I do not know if I got a bad one, but the Naked Lunch I got did not even show up on my skin. There was absolutely no pigmentation to the eyeshadow. I immediately returned it because I cannot justify spending $15 on an eye shadow that does not even show up on my eyes. Beautiful color though just doesn't show up.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

My favorite Mac e/s! I wear this every day as an all over the lid color with Haux e/s in the crease. Beautiful combination.

I love this eyeshadow, the colour is perfect for just all over the eyelid for an everyday look or as a highlighter. I've been in love with this colour for so long. The only downside is that the brush doesn't pick up a lot of colour so I have to dip it in there a million times! But overall I love it and I would repurchase.

I am obsessed with this shade of shadow from MAC it's the best go to when you're having a lazy make-up day or a great start to a glam look!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Excellent product for highlings eyes, cheekbones and eyebrows! Also very versatile and a nice satin finish...not too shiny (can work with oily skin) and not glittery, which is great for me! Such a lovely colour aswell as it can suit anything! I team it with the "fireside" mineralize m.a.c eyeshadow (deep purple and brown shade) and it really makes green/hazel eyes pop :)

I gave into the hype of this. + I was looking for a light pink shade. And I am not dissapointed. I love using it over rubenesque PP. Just a nice everyday colour.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This looks far too shimmery and cool toned on me. I prefer Bobbi Brown's Petal Shimmer eye shadow. I have used this a couple times, and it just never seems to look right. Maybe it just looks better on people who are not as pale?

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

At first I thought Naked Lunch looked too much like e/s I already had, like Jest, or L'oreal Infallible in Iced Latte, or Maybelline's Barely Beige CT, or UD Sin, etc. But I've realized that some of those pearly champagnes can be over the top for work (esp Iced Latte, which I LOVE). The subtle shimmer in NL is perfect for work; it's a more casual but still glam neutral shade that complements most crease colors and pulls a look together with little effort. I usually pat it all over the mobile lid and use a taupe in the crease (or any of the med-deep shades from Naked 1 & 2).

My only brow highlighter for going out! I can wear it with browns, blues, greens to violets....and anything in between.

Top Rated Eye Shadow