August 22, 2014 | 1798 users online

Moisturizers - LUSH - Celestial

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by StaceySmith945

To be fair I have only used this a couple of times, but those couple of times it left my skin quite dry.. and since I do have combo oily skin it was so weird for me to have that tight uncomfortable feeling. On the plus side, this smells awesome, like vanilla.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Raya885

This is a great moisturizer for those with very dry skin. I bought mine on a beach vacation after my skin suffered a lot of damage/dryness. At the time, I thought it was a miracle product because after I used it, my skin felt fantastic. It was moisturizing, but did not induce oiliness.

After bringing it home, however, I kept breaking out after using it. I think that it was the packaging, not the formula. If it came in a tube - which is more sanitary than a jar - it would not pick up on dirt/bacteria from the environment. I know that LUSH does not like to use tube packaging. If it did, I would purchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by katesloan

My skin gets pretty dried out in the winter, though it remains oily in the T-zone. A Lush salesperson recommended this moisturizer to me when I was complaining of red, itchy, dry winter skin.

It's a lovely moisturizer that leaves my skin smooth, soft, and happy. The only trick is, unless you have REALLY dry skin, you should only use a pea-sized amount for your entire face. It works best for me if I apply while my skin is still damp, starting on my cheeks (which need the most moisture) and spreading to other areas, leaving my oiliest spots for last so they get hardly any moisturizer on them.

I had previously been using virgin coconut oil as my moisturizer, and still do when I need a LOT of moisture (like after a harsh clay masque), but for everyday purposes, Celestial is great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My winter moisturizer- sooths dry skin, but really gentle and good for people who are sensitive. Smells lovely.

Minus one lippie becuase it's greasy if you use too much and takes a while to sink into your skin, so it's not the best for under makeup in the morning. I only use it at night, and for that purpose, it's PERFECT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Def a staple in my skincare routine. This moisturizer makes my skin feel clean, shiny and soft esp in the winter months. Yes it is pricey for the amount you get ($23) for a small tub but well worth every penny, I've had mine since last August and still have alot of product left. You only need a dime size amount with this, it has a soft smell to it as well so it's not over powering and does not make me break out. Will def keep re-purchasing this!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by courtenayg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

In the winter, this is my favourite moisturizer. I always come back to it when the weather turns dry because it does such a great job keeping my skin soft. The vanilla scent is a factor too. I'm allergic to quite a few scents but I've never reacted to anything at Lush. Now if only I can find a great moisturizer for warmer months.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by jcdx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for my HG moisturizer forever. I've spent ages buying different ones, and finally I went to lush and bought this. It was a little pricy, around $23? But it is SO worth it. I use it at night mostly and it makes my face BABY SMOOTH and there are no dry spots. My skin is tight and dry, but with this moisturizer its super smooth and supple. This is now my HG moisturizer. I am in LOVE.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although this moisturizer is expensive, it is worth every penny. I have sensitive skin, and this hydrates it without making me break out or become super oily. I use this once a day before my makeup application, and it hydrates my skin so well and creates a nice and smooth base for my makeup. The pot is small, but very little goes a long way. I received a small sample of this when I visited LUSH, and that small pot lasted me two and a half weeks. Imagine what the big pot will do! I will definitely keep buying this until it's discontinued!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by maquin22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a good moisturizer that hydrates while not irritating my sensitive skin. It smells good and a little goes a long way. The reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because it does not contain anti oxidants or any other anti-aging ingredients. I'm not crazy about the jar container either. But if you are int he market for a basic moisture and you are not acne prone (this contains cocoa butter - highly comedogenic), give this a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 5:14:00 AM More reviews by darkfeathers

This stuff is awesome. I really like how thick it is so you dont need to use much. The smell is heavenly as well.