December 20, 2014 | 1242 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by xoxoRachel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I discovered this last summer when I started having white spots on my face from swimming. I like this moisturizer better than Olay's daily moisturizier. Cetaphil makes my face feel more protected. It does the basic needs for me, a 15 year old. There's not really a smell, itss basically unscented. The only thing is that it irritates my eyes occasionally.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Heyycasablanca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this moisturizer for about a year when suddenly it began to irritate my skin tremendously. My face would turn red, itch, and burn until I had to wash it off. I do not know what caused my skin to react this way, it was the same bottle I had been using for over a year. I switched to Aveeno Ultra Calming moisturizer and my skin thanks me! Another issue I had with this lotion was that the ingredients in the moisturizer for "all skin types" and the ingredients in the "sensitive skin" formula were EXACTLY the same. However, one is much more expensive and less amount than the other. I double checked because I own them both. Even though this did not work with my skin, I think it is a good moisturizer nonetheless. If you do not have a sensitive skin issue, I recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by ultrasensitive888

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was surprised that I could use this product with SPF 15 because of past sunscreen allergy. First application, my intolerant skin felt some stinging but overall was very soothing and caused minimum redness. Although a lotion, the texture is rich, not too light, and is hydrating and not greasy. Love the non-removable pump top for sanitary reasons.

I am currently recovering from reaction from Clarins Gentle Day Cream that left excessive flakiness/peeling and needed two pumps for entire face. I have ultra sensitive skin and have tried so many products that didn't work for me (La Roche Posay Toleriane soothing protective cream (regular, riche, ultra), Avène Hydriance/Soothing hydrating serum, etc.) I can only use Estee Lauder Verite line but it is expensive so I've been looking for alternate comparable product. Overall, this product is effective and does moisturize my ultra sensitive skin. I do feel the cream on my face probably because I used a lot (two pumps). But this cream works and is worth a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by akaginger21

I have very sensitive combo skin with rosacea. I picked this up because I need a daily sunscreen to help prevent flare ups from sun exposure. Sadly, the chemical blockers in this caused my skin to burn and my face to turn quite red. It's also not quite what I'm looking for as far as a moisturizer goes. Definitely not a good choice for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Updated 24 November 2013

I just began using this and I like the texture of it, it absorbs into the skin instantly thought it has a sun screen scent which is actually not what I would like but it is okay. It feels more like a sun screen rather than moisturizer. It will sting skin that is raw or healing and it will really hurt.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by 4everbeauty21

To use it or not to use it is the question. I bought this a couple weeks ago and I'm Iffy bc of all the bad reviews I have acne with some scarring but but I've controlled my breakouts.. I'm debating wether to use it or not I don't want to test my luck and breakout again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Hayree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Greasy greasy greasy. Stay away if you are oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by cutiepu2ti

This is one of my everyday moisturizers. I apply in the morning with a makeup sponge, as it seems to be more oily if I don't. Cetaphil has always been a supplier of wonder products for me, as most of my facial routine consists of this product. This is usually paired with Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, or the facial cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Faith100z

I'm still upset over how much this product disappointed me. I had heard such great things about Cetaphil for sensitive skin. My skin isn't extremely sensitive, but when I needed a moisturizer I figured cetaphil was a safe bet and I didn't check the reviews first. Big mistake.

This was extremely greasy and oily on my face, it didn't seem to sink in and left an absolute oil slick on my face. I have now broken out from either the product itself or the extra oil it left all over my face. I stopped using it but I'm annoyed at how useless it was and the money I wasted. It also stung the area around my eyes really badly, even though it claimed to be for sensitive skin.

Seriously, save your money and stay far away from this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by jessica717

This is my third bottle of this moisturizer and it still works really well. I use it as a day moisturizer and it doesn't cause me to produce any excess oils or anything of that nature. it is really light and one pump covers my entire face. I love that it has an spf and I have been photographed while wearing this moisturizer and it doesn't leave a white cast which is awesome!. I also have really sensitive skin and this did not break me out or irritate my skin at all.