August 22, 2014 | 1755 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by 4everbeauty21

To use it or not to use it is the question. I bought this a couple weeks ago and I'm Iffy bc of all the bad reviews I have acne with some scarring but but I've controlled my breakouts.. I'm debating wether to use it or not I don't want to test my luck and breakout again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Hayree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Greasy greasy greasy. Stay away if you are oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by cutiepu2ti

This is one of my everyday moisturizers. I apply in the morning with a makeup sponge, as it seems to be more oily if I don't. Cetaphil has always been a supplier of wonder products for me, as most of my facial routine consists of this product. This is usually paired with Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, or the facial cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Faith100z

I'm still upset over how much this product disappointed me. I had heard such great things about Cetaphil for sensitive skin. My skin isn't extremely sensitive, but when I needed a moisturizer I figured cetaphil was a safe bet and I didn't check the reviews first. Big mistake.

This was extremely greasy and oily on my face, it didn't seem to sink in and left an absolute oil slick on my face. I have now broken out from either the product itself or the extra oil it left all over my face. I stopped using it but I'm annoyed at how useless it was and the money I wasted. It also stung the area around my eyes really badly, even though it claimed to be for sensitive skin.

Seriously, save your money and stay far away from this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by jessica717

This is my third bottle of this moisturizer and it still works really well. I use it as a day moisturizer and it doesn't cause me to produce any excess oils or anything of that nature. it is really light and one pump covers my entire face. I love that it has an spf and I have been photographed while wearing this moisturizer and it doesn't leave a white cast which is awesome!. I also have really sensitive skin and this did not break me out or irritate my skin at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by DCarter23103

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This moisturizer/sunscreen worked really well for me. It didn't irritate my skin (and I tend to be sensitive to some chemical sunscreen). Like any other sunscreen, though, it will sting your eyes if you get it in your eyes! :)
Overall, a good product and I recommend. Will also purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by samalmedaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

WORST PRODUCT I'VE PUT ON MY FACE EVER! The packaging says "Oil-free" and "For all skin types". But it just didn't work for me. When I'm just at home, I apply some moisturizer and don't wear any make up. After two hours, and even with the air conditioning turned on (!!!!!!), my face gets so oily you could actually fry some eggs! It also broke me out soooo badly. I didn't realize it until I read the reviews here. I currently have four or five huge pimples on the side of my left eye brow. These pimples have joined themselves together that it actually looks like it's a lump or like I hit myself so hard on the wall or something. After two weeks of use (and thinking that it was actually helping me and that my breaking out was hormonal), I have sworn never ever to use this product on my face again. For a very trusted brand that is Cetaphil, this just has to be their worst and most disappointing product yet.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by theclaire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Terrible product, had to wash my face off with water after putting it on because it was so greasy! Didn't even moisturize my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by erinbearen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have used this product daily for years and love it. I apply it as soon as I get out of the shower and then wait a good 20 min or so before putting on any make up. I have never felt that it was greasy like many reviewers have mentioned. But I always put make up over it, usually MAC Studio Fix liquid and powder.
I have tired to get my daughter to use it for the SPF benefit but she complains that it stings at first.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by bracelet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

As long as I don't break out in the future with this product, I will continue to use this as my daily moisturizer.

I bought this at the drugstore because I needed something cheap and it promised me that it was oil-free and noncomedogenic. SPF was a bonus.

So far, I don't have any complaints because it hasn't broken me out yet and it's not greasy even though I have oily skin. That being said, it IS winter so I will update in the summer. I find that when I press/pat it into my face it absorbs better and is not greasy.

This does have a faint hint of sunscreen smell though, FYI.