April 16, 2014 | 1894 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by theclaire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Terrible product, had to wash my face off with water after putting it on because it was so greasy! Didn't even moisturize my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by erinbearen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have used this product daily for years and love it. I apply it as soon as I get out of the shower and then wait a good 20 min or so before putting on any make up. I have never felt that it was greasy like many reviewers have mentioned. But I always put make up over it, usually MAC Studio Fix liquid and powder.
I have tired to get my daughter to use it for the SPF benefit but she complains that it stings at first.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by bracelet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

As long as I don't break out in the future with this product, I will continue to use this as my daily moisturizer.

I bought this at the drugstore because I needed something cheap and it promised me that it was oil-free and noncomedogenic. SPF was a bonus.

So far, I don't have any complaints because it hasn't broken me out yet and it's not greasy even though I have oily skin. That being said, it IS winter so I will update in the summer. I find that when I press/pat it into my face it absorbs better and is not greasy.

This does have a faint hint of sunscreen smell though, FYI.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by AnneLay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very effective and useful.

windows miami continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by clairrem

i really do think that cethapil will work for me because many girls recommend this for sensitive skin and my brother who has skin asthma used to have this (the lotion) so i give it a try. On my first day of using this it smells like a harsh chemical on my face but i didn't bother. On the second day my nose starts to have flakes due to dry skin and it stings so I decided to wash it off immediately. I returned the use product to shoppers.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by kkate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin, which is getting a little drier as I get older. I find this moisturizer to feel incredibly greasy on my skin. It just sat on the top rather than really doing anything to the skin. Frequently I wanted to wash it off after putting it on. I think you have a drier skin it could work better for you. It is formulated for all skin types so it's not surprising that it didn't work well on my oily skin. While I don't love Neutrogena, it's a far better drugstore moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by dtormon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This moisturizer used to work for me well. It's lightweight and absorbed into my skin fairly quickly. But I switched moisturizers once my skin became really dry and I needed something a bit more hydrating. I tried to switch back to Cetaphil but all of a sudden, it started to break me out (I also did not find it as moisturizing as my other facial cream). Not sure what the deal is, but if you aren't sensitive to the ingredients or super dry this might work for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

Like it and it is quite lightweight, so if you have drier skin, that might NOT be ideal, but people with oilier skin might like this better. I have oily skin, so I like it

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by xosandy

I grabbed this on a whim a couple months ago in search of a HG moisturizer. This isn't it. One of the few positives I can say about this product is that the pump is nice and travel-friendly. While I do like that it contains SPF, it didn't do what it claims to do: moisturize (doh!). I've used it for several months and time and time again, it dries out my skin and leaves little flakes around. It also stung the heck out of the area around my eyes even though I've never put it directly on there. It is a pain to deal with especially if you're a daily contact lens wearer like me. Simply put, this is a disappointment!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

my derm gave me a sample of this and i'm loving it. its great at making my combo skin feel hydrated, and not greasy. the spf 15 is great, and doesn't smell like sunscreen. i actually don't notice any fragrance. the moisturizer is pretty light but good at moisturizing so it's perfect for everyday. it does not bother my oily, acne-prone skin. i got it for a little over $11 at target which is sort of "pricey" for a drugstore product, but if it gets the job done than i'm fine with it.