MD Forte skin rejuvenation eye cream

3.9

Purified Water (Aqua), Ammonium Glycolate (and) Glycolic Acid, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil (and) Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax (and) Tocopheryl Acetate (and) Retinol (and) Ceteareth-20, Isododecane, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone (and) Polysilicone-11, Nylon-12, Microcrystalline Cellulose (and) Cellulose Gum, Retinyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol, Tocopheroyl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Gel (and) Maltodextrin, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. 11/04/09

on 10/12/2006 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

UPDATE: Well...I switched back. The little pouch under my left eye that I inherited from my dad came back. I went back to using my trusty ultimate eye creme and its almost gone again. I also notice that my eye area just looks brighter immediately after application with my old trusty eye creme. While this is still an excellent eye creme, I probably won't stray again

I switched from the eye cream I'd been using for years to this simply because I'm a sucker for trying new stuff and I think I'd become immune to my HG (is that possible? it sure seemed to be). Anyway it didn't seem to be doing much at all and I was about to throw it in the trash but decided to hang in there. Very glad I did. After about 45 days, this stuff suddenly kicked in. Definitely made my fine lines much smoother. Love the texture, sinks in completely, doesn't leave any cast or color behind (even though it's tinted yellow, which actually seems to brighten up my dark circles on tired mornings) and my concealor glides on beautifully over this. Hasn't really lessened by dark circles that much, but I found something else to help with that. I still use my Ystheal at night and this during the day. The combo, plus my eyeliss/chrysin mix has really helped the tone, texture and coloring around my eyes considerably.

on 8/27/2006 3:00:00 PM

This doesn't work for me. I do not like the yellow tint either. I tried to use this under eye makeup, but it doesn't seem to absorb and only sits on top.

on 3/12/2006 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The reviewer two below who cries, FALSE BOTTOM! has one of two problems (1) either she is mistakenly reviewing another product, or, (2) she somehow got a fake MD Forte that somebody put in a large box?? Don't know, but the packaging definitely does not have a "false bottom." On both the bottle and the box you are told exactly how much product is in there (.05 oz) and that is exactly what you get. The box exactly fits the glass pump bottle. This miraculous eye cream WITH RETINOL is from the Allegan folks who gave us Botox. They know their stuff when it comes to skincare. I have *super* sensitive skin and it took me awhile to adjust to the retinol. After using it the first time, I got BIG lines, deep fuzzy lines (red, too) under my eyes that looked plenty scary for several days. I didn't dilute it with moisturizer and maybe I should have. But sticking with it paid off: no lines, smooth undereye skin, and, I don't even need to use concealer anymore. Truly a miracle product that I won't ever be without. But, if you're not willing to stick it out until the initial bad phase is over, you won't get the wonderful results! I stuck it out and I am SO glad I did! Respectfully submitted, colormepink

on 7/18/2005 2:03:00 PM

This is a very nice eyecream from trusty brand MD Forte. To save money, I bought this off Ebay, rather than dermstore.com (where I've bought MD Forte products before). This cream visibly improved my eye skin texture, making it smooth and firm. Initially, I didn't think I got as much slight lightening of dark circles that I get with Dr. Dennis Gross' MD Skincare's Lift and Lighten Eyecream. But I went for 2 days without using this and wow, it must work because after those 2 days my circles were more dark and obvious. So though I like Dr. Dennis Gross' slightly more, this is still a pleasure to use.

on 2/21/2005 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

packaging gets a "1." why? one word: FALSE BOTTOM.
i expected so much from this product, and received nothing whatsoever. it didn't help with my hereditary dark circles (Neutrogena Radiance Booster does a lot more than this product), and i didn't notice a decrease in my slight hereditary bags and puffiness in the morning. also, tiny lines beginning to form were not alleviated or softened. i can't comment on moisturizing quality, as i have oily skin, as it is. i used this product religiously, day and night, until the entire bottle was used up. i see no change. i'm glad it works wonders for some of you gals, but it just didn't do it for me. i'm off to try another 'miracle' eye cream. :) continued >>

on 2/7/2005 11:03:00 AM

This is the worst. For 3 days it did nothing and now on the 3rd day I have wrinkles like a 100 year old woman under my eyes from this. This is really bad. I only hope they go away if I don't use this anymore. I've been putting good moisturizer over it too.

on 1/23/2005 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love md forte. This product does a great job of firming under eye area and reducing fine lines.

BTW: dermstore.com used to be a great inexpensive place to get this line, but they recently raised the price of the line a whole lot, some items by up to $7, I'm very sad about that

on 1/23/2005 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great eye cream. It seems to really firm the undereye area for me. I love the MD Forte line because the products actually do what they say they do.

on 12/30/2004 7:37:00 PM

This is a terrific eye cream. I have very sensitive eyes, so I am extremely cautious. Using this eye cream by patting it on the orbital bone around my eye only, once per day, I have noticed a definite diminishing of lines around the eyes in just 2 weeks. This is a definite holy grail eye cream for me.

on 12/29/2004 10:50:00 PM

3 weeks using and it still stings like crazy but I have noticed the milia getting better. It did irritate the corner of my eyes so I use another cream from the lower corner to the upper lid and only at night time. As for my dark circles & puffiness they are still there but skin is softer.
I guess I'll keep trying maybe it'll get better.