July 28, 2014 | 1256 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WONDERFUL mascara at a super cheap price. Much better than Lash Blast (which gives no length). This gives length, volume, and can be layered to become more dramatic. I love it!!! My HG mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I tried this mascara when Lash Blast had failed me. This mascara is perfect. The wand is great, the color selection is great (I am very partial to black brown mascara and liner, which is hard to find since most people prefer black and very black) and it works fabulously. It lengthens, thickens, seperates, and doesn't clump. I've never experienced flaking with it, and it washes off easily. However, even with sweating or crying, this product has never run on me. The best part is, it doesn't even feel like you have mascara on. You can see the mascara on, and it definitely darkens your lashes up, but it's light weight and keeps your lashes soft. The packaging isn't the sexiest thing I have ever seen, but it's sturdy and does it's job. I have been and will keep on repurchasing this product. It has become a HG in my makeup collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by michelrasmussen

This mascara is really good! It is not too thin and watery and not too thick and clumpy. Just perfect. Doesn't flake and washes off easily. No complaints!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by nicolefox_ot

I love this mascara! This is a really fantastic every day mascara tha that become a little more dramatic with a few extra coats. I love the speration the brush provides and it literally lasts all day. Easily washes off with my cetaphil.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by mthefool

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! It is definetely one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. The brush is great, I got the one that is curved, so I don't need to bother with an eyelash curler. It defined, seperated, and curled my lashes extremely well. I didn't create 'a false lash' look, so if you are looking for a more dramatic look, this may not be the one for you. But it's a great every day mascara. The only issue I had was that it runs out *very* fast for mascara, but it's so dirt cheap compared to other ones that I don't mind at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is a good dependable mascara.It doesn't have crazy packaging or brush but it works.It gives the best of both world separation and length.
I like this because unlike lot of the mascaras I own I never look in the mirror to find raccoon eyes .
Most places I find this at 5 $ and I will for sure repurchase over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Newest HG - half the price of L'oreal Voluminous, which I love, and just as thickening and lengthening. I'm currently using the wand from this to finish off an Avon SuperShock mascara, it's so easy to use and does an awesome job. About $5 CDN.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'd red a lot of great reviews on Make Up alley for what I now realize was the proffesional SUPER THICK mascara from CG -_-
So I thoitught I was gettting that one but picked up this one for 5 bucks at Rite Aid and it dosn't do much. NOthing dramatic but at the same time dosn't look natural either although I guess it's as close to a all in one mascara as I've tried thing is it dosn't do much for lenghth or volume. It's very middle school like super basic and dosn't do anything dramatic. I'll finish the tube (which is pretty) but won't re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by MlleMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

There's a reason this mascara is getting such great reviews. I bought this in a whim looking for a black brown mascara and this was the only one without a gelly wand (which im not a fan of btw). This mascara is great!!!! It creates a curl in my lashes, thickens and lengthens my lashes. I like it because it creates natural yet made up lashes, washes off really easy, and isnt overly drying to my lashes. My new favorite!!!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by cc001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was the very first mascara I used. This won't make your lashes look overly done like most mascaras aim for. It gives you natural length and volume. The price is good too (like around 3-4 dollars I think). Definitely a good beginner mascara!