September 17, 2014 | 1729 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by pinksmoothielover98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara! The formula is nice, seprates my lashes nicely, a bit of volume but a little more length. Can flake and if not applied correctly it can be clumpy and fustrating. The bottle is a pretty blue and I like the design. I got the curved brush and that is probably my favorite feature of this mascara. CG mascaras do okay with me (:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by summerlover77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is one of my favorites even though I didn't absolutely love it at first. This is extremely buildable, gives great length, some volume, separates nicely, doesn't smudge or flake even in the washable version, and easy to wash off with regular facial cleanser and water. It's the consistency of this mascara that makes it one of the best you'll find in the drugstore. It's smoother than the formula of Maybelline Falsie's and One by One, but it's not overly wet either like the original Great Lash. This formula is perfect, there is absolutely nothing that I can say about it that I don't like, it's truly perfection. It's a pleasure to work with, the brush is an average size making it easy to coat all of your lashes. This doesn't look spidery, it gives amazing length without it flaking off all over your face. This doesn't clump either! The only bad thing about this is that the very tip of the wand doesn't get cleaned off by the scraper so you have to blot the very tip on a tissue or just scrape it on the lip of the container, but hey, it's not a big deal. LOVE THIS MASCARA!<3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WONDERFUL mascara at a super cheap price. Much better than Lash Blast (which gives no length). This gives length, volume, and can be layered to become more dramatic. I love it!!! My HG mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I tried this mascara when Lash Blast had failed me. This mascara is perfect. The wand is great, the color selection is great (I am very partial to black brown mascara and liner, which is hard to find since most people prefer black and very black) and it works fabulously. It lengthens, thickens, seperates, and doesn't clump. I've never experienced flaking with it, and it washes off easily. However, even with sweating or crying, this product has never run on me. The best part is, it doesn't even feel like you have mascara on. You can see the mascara on, and it definitely darkens your lashes up, but it's light weight and keeps your lashes soft. The packaging isn't the sexiest thing I have ever seen, but it's sturdy and does it's job. I have been and will keep on repurchasing this product. It has become a HG in my makeup collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by michelrasmussen

This mascara is really good! It is not too thin and watery and not too thick and clumpy. Just perfect. Doesn't flake and washes off easily. No complaints!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by nicolefox_ot

I love this mascara! This is a really fantastic every day mascara tha that become a little more dramatic with a few extra coats. I love the speration the brush provides and it literally lasts all day. Easily washes off with my cetaphil.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by mthefool

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! It is definetely one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. The brush is great, I got the one that is curved, so I don't need to bother with an eyelash curler. It defined, seperated, and curled my lashes extremely well. I didn't create 'a false lash' look, so if you are looking for a more dramatic look, this may not be the one for you. But it's a great every day mascara. The only issue I had was that it runs out *very* fast for mascara, but it's so dirt cheap compared to other ones that I don't mind at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is a good dependable mascara.It doesn't have crazy packaging or brush but it works.It gives the best of both world separation and length.
I like this because unlike lot of the mascaras I own I never look in the mirror to find raccoon eyes .
Most places I find this at 5 $ and I will for sure repurchase over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Newest HG - half the price of L'oreal Voluminous, which I love, and just as thickening and lengthening. I'm currently using the wand from this to finish off an Avon SuperShock mascara, it's so easy to use and does an awesome job. About $5 CDN.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'd red a lot of great reviews on Make Up alley for what I now realize was the proffesional SUPER THICK mascara from CG -_-
So I thoitught I was gettting that one but picked up this one for 5 bucks at Rite Aid and it dosn't do much. NOthing dramatic but at the same time dosn't look natural either although I guess it's as close to a all in one mascara as I've tried thing is it dosn't do much for lenghth or volume. It's very middle school like super basic and dosn't do anything dramatic. I'll finish the tube (which is pretty) but won't re-buy.