Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this during a trip to Hong Kong and Japan in March after reading good reviews on MUA. I used it in both places and had no adverse reactions, and very good results! It was good to test it in a humid city (HK) and then dry, chilly, windy, and snowy weather (various locations in Japan) and it didn't let me down in either locations! 2 weeks later I'm using it in Brisbane, Australia, which gets humid and as my skin was fine in the cold in Japan, I am confident it will be fine in our winter here. My skin was radiant, soft and supple within days of using this and I'm still seeing improvements in my appearance from applying this nightly. I've gone so far as to apply this to my neck and décolletage... it's using more, I know... I bought this in a duo pack with the Advanced Night Repair Eye and I'm surprised with that too. I was impressed with both that I bought a second duo pack when I left HK! I love this serum and highly recommend this, it is pricey but worth it. Your skin will thank you!

I probably should add that 2 weeks isn't long enough but I'm happy so far. I have combination skin, more on the oily side and it hasn't made my skin oiler. I'm also prone to pimples (usually before my period) so I've yet to see how that goes... but it hasn't made me break out in pimples either. So far so good...

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Such an overpriced product but here is my review.

Two weeks in: yes, my pores are significantly smaller in appearance. I have very large pores.

I look rested. I am an exhausted student and this has made me look less puffy, less jowlely (if that's a word) and overall more refreshed looking.

Prior to this I used 'When Hope Is Not Enough" by Philosophy and it didn't perform like this. So yes, this does something.

With that said, Paula's Choice has a new vitamin C serum that is half the cost and apparently (according to the reviews) performs just as well. That is my next purchase. Ill compare the two & let MUA know.

My T-Zone (Nose and Forehead) where very badly covered with blackhead and large pores. After using Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II for about two weeks mornings and night my T-Zone looks better, the pores are smaller and the blackheads are almost gone. The skin overall looks refined and toned. It also reduced redness which i have after swimming in chlorine water.
Overall: Also perfect for Men with T-Zone problems and redness on a combined skin.

i have combination skin and I'm on my late 20's! have been using this product for two months now. I love it! my HG. made a lot of difference on my skin. more supple and it really does get rid of wrinkles especially around the eye area.. I also use this as base for my make up. a little goes a long way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

[For reference, my skin type is dry, sensitive and acne-prone] Unfortunately this made me break out in cystic acne which only happens when I have a bad reaction to a product. I should note that I was using the old formula without the inclusion of hydrolyzed algin, though since algin is highly comedogenic I can't imagine faring any better with the updated version. The formula itself is quite strange since it's not really smooth enough to be a serum and is too thick to mimic a toner; it's quite watery but leaves a sticky film on the skin that never really goes away. Thankfully I received it as a present because this stuff is expensive and I would hate to have wasted that much money!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I luuuvvvvv this product sooo much... It is a miracle in a bottle. I am 40 something and have over sensitive / combination skin. Even if I CAN afford a trip to the beauty salon, I simply just do not have the time. The first time I tried Night Repair was about 4 yrs ago, ( a free sample). I applied a couple of drops to my face including my forehead and so forth. A couple of small drops on my neckline. It did not go on greasy or heavy. I noticed that right away. NO perfumey odor. In fact it is almost odorless. The following morning my skin felt a little tighter and my breakouts seemed less visible. At the end of the day I could hardly wait to get home so I can wash n reapply. LOL, a love affair with a beauty serum. I started getting compliments from co workers and friends. I dont even wear my makeup everyday now. I work in a department store, and once a customer told me her age, and when I told her that we are the same age, her mouth fell open. She said," You look so younnngg." I also apply it after an over exposure to the sun. So amazzzzing...Please please I pray Estee Lauder never discontinues this product. It is the best...

Broke me out badly. I just tried it for one night and it clogged my pores leaving me with spots.
Not ideal for oily acne prone skin.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Ya'll, this is the best serum ever!! Yes, it is a little bit on the pricey side but the bottle will last you for a long time. all you need is 2 to 3 drops. Nights where I know I'm not going to be getting much sleep, I'll apply this on my face and the next day my skin looks like I got eight hours of sleep and is fully hydrated. I also pat this on top of my foundation, it gives a very refreshing look. If you're unsure, I would recommend asking the Estée Lauder beauty advisor for a sample of ANR or this comes in a tiny travel size in a GWP- look out for those!

I recently bought EL Advanced Timezone moisturiser and got a free small sample bottle of EL night repair. I have used it every night for just over a week. As a serum goes it's a little sticky and not something that glides on but once on it sinks in and drys fast. I can live with that because WOW....! Whether it's the two products combined Timezone in the morning Night repair at night... all I know I wake up in the morning absolutely astonished at the amazing result. My skin really looks youthful, it looks the best it's ever looked, it's plumped up, radiant, tone firmer and colour evened out. I mean it's truly transforming my skin to better days. There is always much hype about products but ultimately you know if something truly works or not on the visible results. This stuff works! It works fast and the results show not just a little bit but a lot and so quickly, for me anyway. I will now have to make this a staple purchase without a doubt, a bit of an expense but I think it's worth it.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Got this as a gwp-- once i used this i was hooked. I went and bought a full size from Cosmetics Store. I like that its in a dropper makes me use it more often due to ease. Not sure exactly what it is, used it at night, but next morning my skin looked much better. Every time i use it I find it brightens my face and looks more even toned. My friend was trying to buy foundation at sephora, the lady used this first to prime, i told her to buy it! not a useless upsale, it works! Every time i saw her at work Id notice without her telling me when she used this. The face just looks less tired, even, brighter. I dont use this every night, i switch between this and glycolic moisturizing cream but even if i only used this alone i notice a difference in my skin.