October 1, 2014 | 1254 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 5:51:00 AM More reviews by mf93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

THIS IS A REVIEW FOR THE NEW FORMULA "Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II".

Let me start off saying that I have a very elaborate skin care routine so it is unusual for me to see a dramatic change from a new product.

I bought this product a couple of weeks ago and on the first use, I was amazed at how my skin felt. It immediately felt like a baby's skin, so supple and smooth. I then followed up with my normal skin care routine and it was just flawless. The next morning my skin was softer and smoother.

I've used the product 7 times and I have not noticed any effect on the hyperpigmentation I have but it has made my undereyes look firmer and reduced any fine lines I have all over my face. Also the texture is smoother. My skin looks brighter and more radiant (especially when used in combination with vitamin C serum).

Overall this serum does something and just gives my skin that 'healthy' look which is indescribable.

I would recommend this to anyone but I feel like as its main effect for me seems to be on wrinkles and firming then it would be best for more mature skins (I'm only 20).

I would repurchase despite the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Juunna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this for 5 months and im not seeing the dramatic results that i expected. I can say it didnt work out for me. I switched back to using avene which is much more better and less expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried this product twice and both times found it greasy. I have combination skin; oily on the forehead, nose and chin. This product just made my skin oilier. I felt unclean and greasy using it. Probably works ok if you have dry skin although I didn't find that it helped with fine lines or wrinkles. An over-rated and expensive product if my final comment. Luckily the store refunded my money the second time I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product. You only need a tiny amount and the dropper is perfect for that! This is definitely a product you need to use for about a month to notice a difference because remember this REPAIRS the skin from past damage and preventing new ones so it will not work over night. After using for about a year your skin will feel brand new. The scent is neutral, soft, almost not existent. The texture is light and easy to blend and doesn't feel heavy or silliconey. It leaves my skin super soft and refreshed in the morning. After due time I noticed my skin more even and less scars. No breakouts what's so ever. It's my HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Missmelisss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product! Use during the daytime also is what I've been told for great skin ...and to repair if you go tanning (sometimes !) like me. Also.. If you are 36 why do u have to be in an age bracket to 43? Everyone else's age bracket is a 4 year span for 35 and younger ! Not fair Makeup Alley.... Lol.

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by kureitin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

With all the reviews, ads, recommendations, I went all in and bought this product. I did not notice any difference, but it did not cause me any problems either. With this price, I definitely will not buy it again..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by genesis22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not sure about this product it is expencive and doesn't work well

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by kiki94x

I bought this product after I used a sample size and I was really satisfied with it: it faded my acne a bit and felt really good on the skin. I bought the big bottle after my birthday and at first, I wasn't happy with this product anymore: it seemed to do nothing for my skin. But now, in the cold winter months, I began using it again (2-3 times a week, using it more gives me spots) and I'm really satisfied. It's really odd: you don't see any actual difference, but when you put it on in the night, you look really good in the morning. Your skin has more color in it, you look more radiant and your make-up applies better. I recommend using it during the winter months (I work as a beauty advisor for Yves Rocher and you shouldn't use serums all year long, since it makes your skin lazy and over-moisturized), not more than 2-3 times a week and I find that applying a thin layer works better than a thick layer: I once made a face mask out of it, and it did absolutely nothing for my, plus I lost like 1/4 of my bottle. I felt really stupid.

I really like the bottle and the packaging: it has a old-school apothecary feel to it and I also really like the smell, but you have to like spicy, medicinal-like scents.

I would definitely recommend it, but it's very pricey, and you don't have to use it all year long.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by HeidiDriesen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really like this product, bought it because I needed to do something for my skin after neglecting it for way too long.
So I put all my money out and went to get this.
My skin feels and looks so much better in the morning and it doesn't give me blemishes.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by GraceLin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product broke me out within a few hours. I wouldn't try it again.