August 30, 2014 | 1573 users online

Concealers - Exuviance - CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Bimmy0813

Coverblend concealer is my HG concealer! It covers amazingly without looking cakey. I have dark spots from previous break outs, but it covers them flawlessly. The conceal blends into your skin while covering blemishes or spots you don't want shown. And a little goes a long way! Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 2:57:00 AM More reviews by b82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

My sister has been using this concealer for years and has been able to achieve a flawless look with it so recently I decided to buy it also. It does a great job covering my old acne scars and other flaws but I have to admit that it is a bit thick and can look cakey. Its a good idea to moisturize well before using this. Overall, I really like this concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Suchan

This concealer goes on thick, so you have to be careful not to use too much. Although I moisturize the area around my eyes before applying concealer, I've found that this concealer is too dry and cakey for the eye area. Also, even though it's thick, it doesn't really cover under eye circles very well. I would recommend it, however, for other areas of the face where you have discoloration or spots - just be sure to get the correct shade. I use this concealer almost every day, and I have yet to use up an entire tube - it lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Songbird1967

I have tried many, many concealers and have previously reviewed Mary Kay which is quite good. THIS concealer, however, is more opaque and covers much better. It's hard to find but it is excellent. Moisturize first and then apply very little because it goes a long way. This stuff is GOOOOOOD!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by glamorouswink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a bit of an odd concealer and takes some getting used to. the trick is to apply it in LAYERS. Just like mascara, let one coat dry before applying the others. One thin coat at a time. And another word of advice DO NOT USE UNDER EYES! This will crease like no tomorrow. I don't think I would ever purchase this again because 1.) its hard to find, 2.) Expensive 3.) Hard to match same shade. 4.) Cakes up if not used correctly and will defiantly crease if used under your eyes. Also the packaging is kind of of looks like it should be hemorrhoid cream or something and is not appealing as a face cosmetic. Do not use if you have dry skin or have any raised bumps you want to cover.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by NellyS

Love this concealer....it covers all of red marks..you can apply it under foundation and it stays put, unlike others which smudge when you apply the foundation..great selection of colors too..

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by renee1215

Ok.. why is it every time i try an item that has great reviews, i end up hating it!!!!!!!!!!!!! this concealer SUCKED BIG TIME!!! ( i used it on a few blemished and the redness around my nose) When its first applied it doesnt look bad..but an hr later.. GROSSSS!! very dry and cakey , and shows every line and pore!!! and it also dried to a nasty grayish color....!! I think from now on, im going to try the products with the WORST reviews because ill probably have better luck with that and actually like it!!!!!!!!!! WORSE CONCEALER

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by blacklacekitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer! Its perfect for my dark circles. I've tried many many many concealers, and most of them will either look too light or too dark, but the beige matches my skin perfectly. I only use one drop to cover the dark circles for both of my eyes, and then some! It lasts me a very long time. I work at PureBeauty Store and Salon, and we had a Exuviance spokes person, and he told us that this concealer is sweat proof. And so far, so good. It lasts me the whole day. It even looks good in pictures. I looked like a inverted raccoon (with white circles around my eyes), but this blended with my skin and looks flawless. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2008 2:24:00 PM More reviews by swolf123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG Concealer for some time. It does not dry out or crease. In fact, it melts into your skin, for a foundation match, after about an hour.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2008 6:43:00 AM More reviews by sexay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has been my HG for a while now and I have gone through several tubes of this stuff. I use light for under my eyes and beige for other discolorations and age spots, etc. Sometimes I mix both to match my skin tone better. Ive tried various high end and drugstore and this is what works for me. I take a tiny amount and just dab it in. I find that its best to use a finger bc the warmth melts the concealer a bit to get a less cakey and thick consistency. Sometimes I use this is a foundation as I find beige to be a perfect color match for me and gives me medium to full coverage. I purchase mines at a local cvs and this particular item is ALWAYS on sale for half off. So for about 8 bucks and change, I'd say this is a STEAL!