July 29, 2014 | 1723 users online

Blush - Revlon - Cream Blush in Rosy Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by soccerplaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this blush at my local grocery store for $2.99! Such a steal! So I picked it up hearing that it is a pretty good dupe for mac's ladyblush cream blush. I have fair skin and it turned out to be a very pretty color on my cheeks as if I had been playing out in the sun all day. I really recommend this color and will repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though this doesn't really show up that much on my NC30-35 skin, I was drawn to this product because 1.) It's a cream consistancy 2.) it's a blush 3.) it has the word rosy and 4.) it has the word glow. Even though I have I have very oily lids, I still love cream blushes as a base and for when I'm feeling lazy.

I would describe this as a very very natural light pink-peach color and it has a really creamy consistancy without feeling greasy at all. It also feels really light on my skin and it's very very pigmented, but blends out to be really light.

As I said, it doesn't really show up on my skin that much, but I still love it because it gives me a touch of color and it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by JAREDISAAC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color and consistency of this blush is great. Love the color on my cheeks and looks very natural. I am quite fair skin toned and find alot of blushes to be too heavy for me. This one give me a great glow and will continue to use as long as it is available. Great job Revlon.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ml1208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my first ever cream blush, and I couldn't have asked for a better introduction to cream blushes. This is a very pretty soft neautral pink flush color that I imagine would look great on everyone. I apply this over my foundation using my sephora 55airbrush and I love the finish it gives. The sephora brush applies it beautifully and blends it put verg evenly. It adds a great glow to my complexion and brightens up my face. The texture is very creamy and I have had it about 5months and have not had any issues with it drying out. The packaging is a bit bulky but I don't mind since I love he product so much. It lasts a while but I would reprchase over and over again if needed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by marthaquest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A lovely blush on fair skin; Revlon cream blushes deserve more praise. This is a subtle soft pink which is almost invisible on my NC15/20 skin, but stepping back a few inches from the mirror I can see the great way it adds depth and soft glow to my checkbones. It looks very natural, very healthy, and yet sophisticated. Like BB's pot rouges I put it on with gentle taps of my fingertips. The case is very cool with a pop-out mirror. Too bad these don't come in more shades. I put a little soft pink powder blush on top to prolong its staying power. Really pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by heartsmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for six months and i love it. I have a medium skin-tone and i love the way it blends into my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice soft pink when i swatch it on my hand but when i blend it on my cheeks it just makes my face look sunburned. I've tried cream blushes before with no luck. Powders seem work better for me. The formula is a little dry but blends well. package is bulky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you are looking for a good cream blush at the drugstore that doesn't have shimmer or sparkle in it, this is it. Rosey Glow gives you just that...a rosey pink glow. The product isn't exactly creamy or greasy. The texture is a bit on the dry side but still easy enough to blend. I bought this recently after admiring Valerie Bertinelli's makeup on the cover of Good Housekeeping. She definitely had a rosey glow. This is a very wearable shade..would probably work for most skin tones.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by kallalily

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PROS: creamy, sinks into skin, looks AMAZINGLY NATURAL, beautiful color, cute packaging
CONS: very little in pan, lasts like two hours

So this product took my breath away when I put it on. It blended in like a dream, and looked so natural, it's literally the exact color I blush, like a dirt cheap version of Smashbox's Oglow. I was so pleased and excited. Then I went to the bathroom an hour and a half later, and it was completely gone, even after I had set it with a translucent powder. In a week I had hit pan. I might or might not repurchase, because I am so in love with the results I get when I first put it on! If only if only it would last!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Shelberina

I really like this product! It's perfect for a nice flush on my pale complexion, but it looks totally natural. It doesn't scream "HEY! LOOK AT ME! I'M WEARING BLUSH!" Perfect for school or work.

I apply it with an essence of beauty blush brush. LOVE IT!