November 23, 2014 | 1211 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Georgia ] ] [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2010 8:25:00 AM More reviews by wishiwasflawless

This didn't make my skin 'peachy'. It just made it orange.
    It works beautifully as an eyeshadow and mixed with lip balm.

It only works a tiny bit when my skin is absolutely white. So unless you have absolutely white skin I don't really recommend this.

The brush this comes with is useless. But I like the box and the smell

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by tinadang

I really, really wanted to LOVE this product, as I generally like a lot of the stuff by Benefit. This product is pretty light and my skin gets darker in the summer, so I didn't really see any difference except for some slight chalkiness. My friend noticed but I still don't love the product. The packaging is cute and the product smells nice, though. A little pricey, but you get a lot and it might work if you have a lighter skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by mollgol

I like this product. I put it all over my face lightly and heavier on my cheeks before blush. It doesnt have as much color pay off as it does an all-around brightening affect. i have hit pan on this product. I probably wouldnt use it alone as a blush. I use it to brighten up my face and give it a peachy glow. I am very fair and if you have darker skin it might show up chalky or light. I like how it is on my skin though (NC15). it also smells really yummy which is a plus.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by jawjuhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a present and I initially thought I could use this a blush and after receiving no results, i looked it up to find that it's a face powder. I think it does add a little bit of an extra something but not enough to warrant $28. I don't think this product is necessary and while sometimes I like to use it if my face is looking a little shiny there are many products that will do that for a lower price. I do love the packaging and smell though.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by joeyip

no colour

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by xxaceswildxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this product for a simple glowy look. I also love using it under dandelion! Smells great and goes on smooth. I think the price is a little high for it and the packaging is meh. i can't take it on trips because of the packaging which makes me sad

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by charla21

hmm doesnt really do much, I only reach out for it if i want to lightern out my foundation .... does brighten up the skin a little- doesnt give extra coverage like the mac mineralize skin finish natural. I don't like it- and its defo not worth the price for me, i should have got something with colour to it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 5:37:00 AM More reviews by kittysophy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Like many other reviewers I agree this is not a blush.
    However it does show up pretty well on me. I'm NW15,for reference, and it gives my cheeks a very,very subtle peachy glow. I sweep the leftovers on the brush over forehead and nose.

The powder itself is soo nice,I can not emphasize its softness and how finely milled it is. In my opinion it is not dupeable at all. A very unique product.
    It does have a nice scent to it,which is quite pleasant. I mean you won't smell it during the day,but you do when you put it on.

What I really dislike about it,as I do with most benefit products,is the packaging. I mean,yeah it's kind of cute and vintage-y,but also tacky in my opinion. The cardboard box is kind of cheap-looking and looks really worn down after a while when you take it with you for traveling etc.

Georgia is absolutely worth to buy,as far as you are not too dark.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by MissQuinn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First of all, this is not a blush and is not intended to be used as a blush. This is a face powder and works like a charm for me! For low make-up days, I can put on a bit of concealer and finish with this. A little mascara and I'm out the door! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by marymary

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just use this as a face powder in the mornings (it's too awkward to carry around). I like that it gives a similar sheer finish to a loose powder, but without the mess.

It's easy and pleasant to use, I don't notice any difference in terms of brightness or peachiness but I do look more finished and less shiny.

The brush is a bit rough but convenient.

Longlasting - I'm sure I've had it over a year.