April 24, 2014 | 1458 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine Lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by kaylaax3

These lip glosses are amazing!! They're so pigmented, non-sticky, affordable & there's a lot of colors to choose from. I really want to get more :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by iamlizlemon

These are just alright. I just don't think it's anything special especially in comparison to the NYX Round "Girls" lipglosses. The round glosses are a lot cheaper & just as good in my opinion. The round glosses don't have a scent whereas these smell like Robitussin or cherry flavored cough medicine. If you like glitter glosses then Jordana and NYC have some good ones that are super cheap & just as good.
PRO --- Tons of colors & finishes. Interesting doe-foot applicator that makes application a tiny bit easier. Very nice shine. Not super sticky.
CONS --- Over hyped & nothing special. Expensive for me to buy (online only) and would rather get other cheaper drugstore brands or even the NYX Round lipgloss. Glitters are annoying. They aren't buildable & some shades are sadly pigmented and look sheer on my lips (unlike Revlon Super Lustrous). They smell strangely like Robitussin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ladya8197

LOOOOOVE these so much. The smell is so delicious...reminds me of either sweet tarts or cherry lafft taffy. theyre long lasting and love these way better than like MAC. I dont plan on buying MAC glosses fo a while.
There are so many shades to choose from, and so many different finishes. Go pick them up!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Gracesbeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best lipgloss I've tried in a looong time, it smells AMAZING. Like candy, I want to eat it!
It's a medium texture (not too thick or thin.) gloss, and depending on the shade you get, it has pretty nice pigmentation as well! I love these, if you are considering buying this, just do it! It's $6.00, and amazing, you can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by MaddieEvans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These lip glosses are a must try. So affordable and they have everything you want in a gloss: tons of fun colours, non-sticky, and long-lasting. If you can't find them in stores, ebeauty.ca has a pretty big selection of shades. My favourite is ice princess, it's like a bright frosty pink, so cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love my NYX lipglosses! I bought frosted beige, african queen, and ice princess. My fave is african queen hands down! I love the pigmented colors of this lipglosses and they even have a nice smell to them. They are not sticky, they are long lasting and to be honest I just love everything about them!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like it better in dark pinks and rose.............. It's a reasonable price. It looks nice. The clear one is cool too

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Poptimist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Im really happy I bought this. These do not dry out my lips which is a huge factor for me. My lips dry out really easily when I wear any kind of lipstick or lipgloss. So I can finally wear lipgloss without obsessing with chapsticks and exfoliation. They come in so many great shades, the packaging is nice, there is nothing bad to say. Of course they need to be reapplied and don't stay on very long but for the price they are really perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by jessicalynnr

LOVE these lip glosses! Their super pigmented and last a long time! In my opinion, their pigmented and moisturizing enough to take the place of a lipstick! They can be worn alone. I recommend these to everyone! Their is also a wide variety of shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Amber814

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these lip glosses! They have so many colors to choose from. I also love the packaging, and they smell good. Some have a shimmer to them, but it's not too much which I like. I have 3 so far, and will be purchasing more since they are only about $5/ea, you can't beat that!