NYX Ultra Pearl Mania - Nude Pearl

Price: $

Price: $

Nude Pearl is pale gold color (far right). I use it as a neutral liner for my waterline. At $1.99 a bottle, it's an awesome deal. I plan to get more NYX Ultra Pearl Mania. If you don't like the original bottles, just transfer them to 5g jars. The nude shine really makes me look more awake in the morning. The texture of these is very powdery. I tip a small brush into the jar and use it as a liner. It's an instant eye opener.

continued >>

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful buttery champagne nude color with the same pearly shine as the other Ultra Pearol Manias. Beautiful light nude that would be another definite repurchase item.I got to thinking that perhaps I should compare this to the Nude eyeshadow, since they bear the same name. By comparison, the Nude Pearl has more of a yellow golden tone and much more pearly shimmer than the Nude eyeshadow. Nude eyeshadow looks much whiter next to the Pearl Powder. The Nude Pearl is a fancier type of thing.As another note, these products come in a teeny tiny container that is extremely difficult to use with a brush. The container is about half the size of the mini glitter/pigments that Mac issues at the holidays. The neck opening is super small. They are cute in the teeny jars, but you can't use them that way unless you use fingers. continued >>