November 23, 2014 | 2003 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Simplymel

I purchased this product in shade C6 after reading all the great reviews. The packing is a little messy but I pour out a dime size amount on the back of my hand, works fine that way. The color matches perfect for summer. There is alot of color selection so it's not to hard to find a shade to match your skin tone. It goes on nice and smooth. It's very thin I find, so it doesn't offer too much coverage, but it can be build able. It lasts some days for me but not always. My skin is oily no foundation lasts that long. I like this one for going to work it looks natural and makes me look almost glowy. No way would it work past 5pm.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by jndv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like the le tient (shade G3, i am NC40) version (contains hyaluronic acid) which fills in my huge pores for a smooth and even finish. being a retina-a user, i am super patchy but this one evens everything out! covers redness immediately and best thing is it doesn't feel cake-y or heavy. it dries up like you just put on a layer of tint! spreads a lot so a bottle can last for a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first drugstore foundation that I've used that I have actually liked.

I've always had problems finding foundation at the drugstore that is either my color or doesn't oxidize on me. This matches me perfectly and doesn't oxidize. Perfect! I am a little darker than NW10 but lighter than NW15. W1 matches me well.

The consistency is very thick. The best way that I've found to apply this is with a sponge. I like the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge. It doesn't make the foundation look as cakey as it would when I applied it with a buffing brush. I have to be careful when applying this, though. If I apply too much, it will look very cakey. This also makes the peach fuzz on my face stand out like no other foundation has done!

My only problem with this foundation is that is doesn't have a pump. It can get very messy very quickly. I also don't like how unsanitary it is having to spill out foundation and then scoop it back into the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation hoping it would be able to control my oily skin.
Let me start by saying: It's not.
The texture is quite nice, I don't find it hard to blend and the colour range is also good.
It doesn't have that much of a smell, that's quite nice.
If you have normal to dry skin you might wanna give this a go, however if you're like me and have combo/oily skin you'll not be happy with this foundation.
It stayed on pretty long in my normal-skin-areas but wore off my nose and forehead - where i tend to get oily - in less than an hour, so avoid this if you're oily.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Simonjw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a horrible foundation. It's sits on top of the skin and is incredibly difficult buff in, making it not very long lasting and moves through out the day. It also contains gold glitter which is totally unnecessary. MAC studio fix is 100 times better than this foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by kmj242

THIS PRODUCT IS A LIFE SAVER. My skin is very regular, and I am lucky enough to be blessed with clear skin with no blemishes. I use this product to even out my skin tone, and it has a buildable coverage that makes it suitable for all users. It comes in a range of colors which is wonderful, I currently have 2 (N3 and N4) one for when I am slightly tan and when I am very tan. It feels nice on the skin, it is not too heavy and once it oxidizes it doesn't leave an orange residue (when put on evenly, of course!) This makeup does a great job of lasting all day, although in some areas it does come off ever so slightly. I recommend this product!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Oliviabland

Not for oily skin in my opinion. I'm a grease ball after 4 hours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So, for the last year I've been trying out less expensive products to replace my high end products. I've been able to replace every single one of my high end products except for my brow product (Anastasia dip pomade in blond) and foundation. I've been using Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation for the last 5 years, but I was getting tired of the price (it's not that I'm poor; it's more that I was looking for alternatives to higher end products). I bought this one a whim, thinking I could always return it if I didn't like it. Well, this turned out to be a real find. I use it in W3--can't remember the name, Nude Beige?--and it covers pretty well and makes my skin glow. It also looks more natural than the EL Double Wear. I see a few issues, though--keeping in mind that foundation is a particularly difficult product to deal with: I'd prefer it in a pump dispenser. Also, while this foundation is buildable, you probably cannot get more than medium coverage with it. I had icky brown spots on my face, right along the cheekbone line, and after using a hydroquinone product named Black and White for a few weeks, I was able to get those spots to lighten up considerably. I believe that has much to do with why True Match worked so well for me: if the brown spots had not receded a great deal, I probably would not like the coverage of this foundation. But presently, I can honestly say this is good stuff and I love how natural it looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by imdebbo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is amazing! I got it after my sister in law recommended it and I trusted her because her skin always looks flawless! It's build able, it's lightweight and non cakey and because of the packaging, you can distribute the perfect amount for a facefull with a light pump (pretty sure this is Europe exclusive)! I have fairly oily skin but this fab! It's not matte so if you are hoping to have our picture taken I would recommend just using a translucent setting powder over the top! (It will make you glow, I've learnt the hard way!!) it's long lasting on your face and also in the pot! I've been using it every day for over a month now and it hasn't even made a noticeable difference! I'm using w7 (golden amber) and I apply using a real techniques buffing brush! Love love love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Kimelise

This was my HG foundation!!! I used the shade W2 Golden Vanilla, sometimes mixed with W3 Golden Beige (these are Australian shades, I believe they differ overseas?)

Here we have them in a pump bottle which was ideal from a dispensing and hygiene point of view.

Only as of recently, there has been minimal stock around and I could not find my shade! I contacted L'oreal and was so disappointed to hear they have discontinued it (the email referred to a discontinued shade for W2, not the True Match range. I'm hoping they may relaunch, as their Infallible range recently did)

I have quite oily/acne prone skin and found this to be lasting around the clock when set with a powder, maybe just need to powder my Tzone after 6-7 hours.

There W range here throws of the yellow tones which is why I loved W2, I cannot find another drug store range that is as yellow based. Have tried the Lumi and Infallible shades in Loreal but they all throw off too pink on my skin.

So disappointed, I LOVED this foundation :(:(:(