November 28, 2014 | 1933 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by hannahlovesmakeup1

Okay, this is gonna sound a bit silly because I don't even wear foundation because my skin is clear. The foundation belongs to my sister. I was just bored at home and wanted to see what it was like to wear foundation for the first time. I'm not very likely to continue wearing it. I poured 3/4 of a dime size on the back of my hand which was good enough for my whole face. The finish was decent! Not too dewy, not too matte. I have this in the shade N5.5 called perfect beige. It was surprisingly a perfect match for me! This foundation can build up to full coverage and it's easy to blend too! I wore it for about 6 hours to see what would happen. It still looked great! It's long lasting, and it's not cakey. It was so blendable, that no one could even notice that I was wearing foundation. First foundation experience was a success! xx

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To be honest-this makeup DID have my hard to match shade..BUT it covers next to nothing..the coverage sucks. I don't have great skin..but my skin could also be a lot worse..so I need around..medium coverage. It doesn't last more then an hour on my oily skin..AND MORE THEN A FEW PEOPLE--4 TO BE PRECISE..ONE OF THEM, SHE USES THIS MAKEUP EVERY SINGLE DAY--SAYS THIS MAKES THEIR EYES BURN...IT TURNS MY EYES RED AND MAKES THEM BURN FOR A LONG WHILE. now I don't know what it is in this makeup that causes this..but my friend who LOVES this line says she's also met 2 other ppl who have said the same thing. Anyway.. not worth the price or my time.. I don't care for the powder either :-/ I wish it worked for me bcuz I would have something that somewhat matches my skin..but it doesn't. I still suggest that you try it out and see..but for my..BIG fail L'oreal :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by lisalorles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in multiple shades considering I'm lighter in the winter (W2) and darker in the summer (W4). It's an amazing foundation. I went through almost every type of MAC foundation and nothing compares. I use True Match on the days where I want more coverage and the Face & Body from Mac when I want sheer coverage, but I would pick this over the F&B any day. Gorgeous finish and makes me look flawless.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Simplymel

I purchased this product in shade C6 after reading all the great reviews. The packing is a little messy but I pour out a dime size amount on the back of my hand, works fine that way. The color matches perfect for summer. There is alot of color selection so it's not to hard to find a shade to match your skin tone. It goes on nice and smooth. It's very thin I find, so it doesn't offer too much coverage, but it can be build able. It lasts some days for me but not always. My skin is oily no foundation lasts that long. I like this one for going to work it looks natural and makes me look almost glowy. No way would it work past 5pm.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by jndv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like the le tient (shade G3, i am NC40) version (contains hyaluronic acid) which fills in my huge pores for a smooth and even finish. being a retina-a user, i am super patchy but this one evens everything out! covers redness immediately and best thing is it doesn't feel cake-y or heavy. it dries up like you just put on a layer of tint! spreads a lot so a bottle can last for a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first drugstore foundation that I've used that I have actually liked.

I've always had problems finding foundation at the drugstore that is either my color or doesn't oxidize on me. This matches me perfectly and doesn't oxidize. Perfect! I am a little darker than NW10 but lighter than NW15. W1 matches me well.

The consistency is very thick. The best way that I've found to apply this is with a sponge. I like the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge. It doesn't make the foundation look as cakey as it would when I applied it with a buffing brush. I have to be careful when applying this, though. If I apply too much, it will look very cakey. This also makes the peach fuzz on my face stand out like no other foundation has done!

My only problem with this foundation is that is doesn't have a pump. It can get very messy very quickly. I also don't like how unsanitary it is having to spill out foundation and then scoop it back into the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation hoping it would be able to control my oily skin.
Let me start by saying: It's not.
The texture is quite nice, I don't find it hard to blend and the colour range is also good.
It doesn't have that much of a smell, that's quite nice.
If you have normal to dry skin you might wanna give this a go, however if you're like me and have combo/oily skin you'll not be happy with this foundation.
It stayed on pretty long in my normal-skin-areas but wore off my nose and forehead - where i tend to get oily - in less than an hour, so avoid this if you're oily.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Simonjw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a horrible foundation. It's sits on top of the skin and is incredibly difficult buff in, making it not very long lasting and moves through out the day. It also contains gold glitter which is totally unnecessary. MAC studio fix is 100 times better than this foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by kmj242

THIS PRODUCT IS A LIFE SAVER. My skin is very regular, and I am lucky enough to be blessed with clear skin with no blemishes. I use this product to even out my skin tone, and it has a buildable coverage that makes it suitable for all users. It comes in a range of colors which is wonderful, I currently have 2 (N3 and N4) one for when I am slightly tan and when I am very tan. It feels nice on the skin, it is not too heavy and once it oxidizes it doesn't leave an orange residue (when put on evenly, of course!) This makeup does a great job of lasting all day, although in some areas it does come off ever so slightly. I recommend this product!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Oliviabland

Not for oily skin in my opinion. I'm a grease ball after 4 hours.