L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use this product differently than most people, but I think it is worth noting. I don't like this product or ever use it by itself. However, I have multiple shades of this and LOVE it for mixing with other foundations. I always keep a shade lighter than I am, and a shade darker, on hand. It mixes so well with other foundations to provide the perfect shade you need. A lot of times i'll get home and the drugstore foundation I just bought isn't the right color, but all I have to do is mix it with some True Match and i'm good to go. I also use it to thin out really heavy foundations, since it is a pretty watery consistency.

So far for me no other drug store foundation compares to this 💖👍

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation matched my skin perfectly and has a nice, natural finish. It's a light coverage (for me at least, since I have acne), but I can build it up to medium coverage. It felt lightweight and lasted all day pretty well for me.

I tried the original foundation and it took me a while to realise it was causing me to break out. It didn't last very long on my oily skin and it went on very patchy. I tried the refomulated true match thinking it will be better as it stated the new one is non comedogenic. That made me purchase it straight away. I started using it and I thought the finish was a lot better and it lasted better on my skin but I started realising that everytime I took it off my skin would be red, irrated and covered in spots. I didn't change anything in my routine so I knew it'd be the true match. The minute I stopped using it my skin cleared right up. Would not recommend at all! Made my skin look awful!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have such a love/hate relationship with this foundation. First of all, despite the color range, I've had a hard time finding my shade. I've been using W3 - which should be a WARM shade - but it runs slightly pink. (???)

Sometimes, this foundation looks amazing on me. It give me a natural finish (not too matte, not too dewy) and it lasts for a good amount of time. However, sometimes, it doesn't. When I have more texture on my skin, I found that the foundation does NOT blend easily and it makes my skin look even worse.

I would say it's worth trying if you have smooth skin with not a lot of texture problems.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

One of the only foundations that don't make me break out, but it gets on all my clothes very easily and doesn't hold up my oil for more then 30 minutes !

I bought this foundation a few days back. I have normal/dry skin but definitely on the drier side in the autumn/winter transition. I used the shade 1N (Ivory). The first night using this I loved it. It wasn't natural light and it looks medium to full coverage. Previously I used the Rimmel Match Perfection which is good but not a HG. This foundation lasted a long time and I was extremely happy. I heard about it from a recommendation from my friend I also tried it and liked it. The next day I put urban and it was extremely orange but I know the cool share was too pink. I'm not going to slate the colour but be aware if you're very fair. It went really weird when I was taking it off quite goopy and patchy. it hung to dry patches and peach fuzz. I would recommend using light layers of this and that it would be better for oily skin or in the summer time. I also believe it has small specks of sparkle which I personally find nice however this is not everyone's choice.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've been using this foundation for a long time. I am not an "all over the face" foundation girl and just apply it where needed. I like the fact that they categorize the shades by warm, cool or neutral and there are quite a few colors to choose from. This is a good one for light to medium coverage but it will not cover undereye circles.

P.S. I had been using a neutral from the beginning and just changed to the C2 (natural ivory) because I'm pale and have blue veins showing through the skin. It worked better...

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Lightweight foundation that provides subtle coverage on me. Does an ok job and may be good for casual days with short wear time. The L'oreal Infallible foundation provides better coverage and is better for oily skin.

I really love this foundation. I have combination skin, oily on my t-zone but normal through the rest of the face. It has a medium to full coverage. It's buildable to a full coverage. It's makes your skin look flawless. It's a great price for a drugstore foundation. I love it so much if you want to see the coverage check out this video