October 21, 2014 | 1436 users online

Treatments (Face) - Philosophy - Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by skylights90n

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! On my third kit and I asked for it as a Christmas gift. The resurfacing crystals smell lemony and remove dead skin, dry patches and no telling what else. When using the second step fluid I don't find that it foams much at all but I leave it on as instructed and am never disappointed. I have thick skin that tends to redden, and it does activate the color, but it calms down quickly. This should not be used daily but after each use you will notice that your skin is smoother. One of the best treatments I have ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by meowmom9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just starting using this product (used it 4 times now) twice weekly for two weeks. My skin is exceptionally soft to the touch after using it. It looks nicer too. The results seem to last only a day or two though. It's so easy to use and takes no time at all. I am pleased overall with the results because my face is clearer, seems less oily too. I will continue to use it and purchase again, unless something negative happens.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by porcupinefeet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff works GREAT. I've been using it two mornings a week for about 3 weeks now and even after the first week I could see a difference in my skin - smoother, smaller pores, just much nicer looking skin. Unfortunately it's way too expensive for me to buy on a continual basis. I would definately buy again...if I could afford it all the time. At least it's shown me what a good Vit C skin product can do and has given me something to compare to as I try other (cheaper) Vit C products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I was using this product pretty consistently but didn't think it was all that great. Now that I'm a new mom to a 3m yo, I haven't had any time to treat my skin and finally one day when the baby was sound asleep, I decided to bust this out after putting away for months(when I was pregnant, my skin was too sensitive to exfoliate). WOW! Now I know this product truly is awesome! It brightened and smoothed out dull face, glowing, amazing skin and reduced my pores significantly. Truly incredible!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by beautyflo

I have oily T-zone and enlarged pores and was hoping this product could help. Sadly it doesn't work on me.
When I applied the Vit C to the crystals on my face, the warm sensation was minimal and there was no foam. I wonder if it happens to anyone else. I guess that was like the key step for all the miracles to happen yet it didn't do its job. Disappointing product.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by nikkifreakinnb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very mixed feelings about this product because there are some things that I like but there are A LOT of things that I dont like about this product.

Firstly, I love how it leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft after each application. I feel like every time I apply the peel, my skin feels softer than the time before. And the fragrance of the scrub is just so refreshing and wakes you up, it just kind of brightens your mood. (I know that sounds kind of silly!)

Ok, down to the gritty stuff: this peel has lasted me since Mid-July and I still have about 3 more uses before the scrub is all gone. So as far as longevity goes, i'm glad that I didn't spend $65 for a product that only lasts a month.

I use the peel twice a week so I've already had plenty of applications. With that said, as many times as I have used it I still haven't noticed a difference in changing my skin's texture but I have noticed a difference in the brightness of my complexion. My skin looks less dull and much brighter but I still have unevenness around my cheeks and chin area where I have the most hyper-pigmentation and scarring. So it's frustrating for me to be almost at the bottom of the products and still haven't seen any improvement in my skin's texture. For that, I'm not sure if I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Synergy11891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, this may seem pricy but it is totally worth it. I'm so very passionate about philosophy, as it has changed my skin in a very positive way. The micro delivery pel is a product I will continue to purchase over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by ari496

I love this so much! My skin glows after I use this. It helps clear up my breakouts which is so amazing. It doesn't make my skin red and it isn't irritating. It doesn't smell bad and it doesn't sting. I get such amazing results and so many compliments. It's expensive, but it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by jerradtrahan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THE BEST AT HOME PEEL YOU CAN BUY.
vitamin c and peptide crystals are first applied and buffed onto the skin to get down and dirty with your dead skin, once your all smoothed out, apply the lactic acid activating gel on top of the crystals and it causes the crystals to liquify, the lactic acid also acts as a delivery system for the freshly liquifid vitamin c and peptides.
it resurfaces, feeds, brightens, tones, and firms within 10 mins, once a week. SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Years ago I was given samples of this product from a certain Australian retailer. It *was* amazing. I tried to make those samples last as long as I could, thinking that as a 19 year old student I could barely make rent, let alone justify $140 on a single product.
How wrong I was. I'm 24 now, and years of searching for something better or cheaper has brought me straight back to where I started.
I used this product last night. My skin looks amazing. Glowy, clear, and I could swear that some of my scaring has faded. The only other thing that has ever given me these results is *repeated* sessions of micro.
Last night, I opened my bathroom cabinet to put the Microdelivery Peel away. I noticed all the crap I had purchased over the years while trying to fix my troubled skin - a dusty skincare graveyard. What a waste of time and money. As an old woman once said to me "only the rich can afford to buy cheap things".
I will update with my results from prolonged use. I have somewhat sensitive, combination skin, but I have not had any issues using this at yet.
UPDATE: I found this product to be less effective with time. I use cosmedix products now and love those.