August 28, 2014 | 1519 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Raech16

Love this stuff my face doesn't seem dry since I've been using it.... Great value as well!! 👍

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by jaseyrae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this stuff.
I purchased it because it was the cheapest setting spray at Ulta, but it's truly awesome.
I love the smell- so pleasant.
I have dry skin and this is hydrating and sets my makeup and makes it last longer.
I have also used this as a refreshing spray after and before moisturizer.
A really cool use for this is to spray a spray into the cap and dip either an eyeshadow brush or an eyeliner brush into the liquid and make either a liquid liner or foil your eyeshadow.
It works really well.
I enjoy how refreshing this is as a makeup setting spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by lucilletwo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product. I use it to set my make-up, and it provides a lovely dewey look. Please note: Another reviewer mentioned that it contains propylene glycol (glycerin) and claimed that propylene glycol was used as a de-icer. Propylene glycol is not to be confused with ethylene glycol (antifreeze). They are not the same thing, and the most recent research shows that vegetable glycerine in diluted forms is a wonderful humectant. It is not antifreeze.

19 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this spray! I'm fairly new to the brand, as I'm usually a luxury buyer (La Mer, Lancme, etc) but am not devoted to any one brand. I use this spray every day. One of the best uses is spritzing your face and neck after you shower to keep your skin damp while toweling off, etc. I then pat it in and apply a serum and moisturizer. It basically also acts as a toner, leaving my skin dewy and supple. It has a really refreshing, pleasant scent which I enjoy. I also find myself spritzing myself in the evening when I get home for a pick-me-up. It awakens both my skin and my senses. This spray is gentle, refreshing, and shockingly affordable.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by victoriaaa622

I use this exactly for what it's for. To set my makeup, and freshen up my face. Gets rid of oil too. And the $7 bottle lasts for months!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Juhtima

When I first purchased this I was actually planning to use it as a refresher for the upcoming warm weather. To my surprise, it has done more to my skin than I ever dreamed. I had some hormonal inflammation around my hairline and chin and this really helped to soothe the redness. I don't know if it's the herbs or rose essence; but, whatever it is, it's amazeballs. I use this morning and night before moisturizer; it helps my treatment products (zit meds) to absorb quicker and efficiently, and I like the fresh floral smell. Though I do like this product, I would like to try the Caudalie grape water mist before I make my final judgements on facial mists since I'm a huge Caudalie fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by redheady

This is a wonderful toner and moisterizer/ humectant for my skin. I have very reactive skin and this calms, refreshes and soothes my skin. I get that healthy glow of skin that is nourished. I am going out and buying more today. My daughter is using it as well and she is currently taking accutane. I believe it would work for any skin type. It is simple in ingredients and easy to apply! Just spray.... and don't forget to breathe...it smells lovely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THIS PRODUCT IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I WANT TO MARRY IT. Just kidding. Except not really. Anyway, I use this for EVERYTHING. It's got a wonderful, clean, refreshing scent, and feels misty and cool on the skin. I use it as a toner, I use it to "set" my makeup ( and no longer need powder!) I use it to annoy my friends and family by randomly shouting "Try this!" and then attacking them in the face with my spray bottle. The bottle is only $12, and has lasted me three whole months so far, which is impressive because I use this very liberally several times a day. It makes my skin look dewy, fresh, and awake, and is a great pick me up. Everyone should have this in their cabinet/fridge/purse.

22 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by kristinamw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a good thing this is so cheap, I find myself spraying it all the time! I purchased this as a part of a 2013 decision to spend less time on makeup and more time on skincare. I find myself spraying this all the time. After cleansing, I feel like it helps my moisturizer sink in better. After makeup, it helps ease any heavily powdered areas and makes my makeup look more natural. Because it's only $7, I never worry about using too much like I do on many skincare products. The smell is light and goes away quickly. I need to purchase some to keep in my desk at work, as I'd like to be able to freshen up through the day. Great buy, great price!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by dejavudu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just discovered this product at Ulta and I am in love. This is a great multitasking spray for a great price of $7. Though this is not the ideal make up setting spray for oily skin like mine - I have found other uses for it. I spray my foundation brushes and concealer brushes before I apply - it makes my foundation look natural and dewy. The brushes soak up less foundation so I don't feel like I wasting my foundation. Even though I am extremely oily - bitter cold winds make my face chapped. This is great way to moisturize on the cold winter days without using lotion. I can also use it to refresh my makeup during the day. I have sensitive skin and so far no breakouts or irritation. Also - I love the fact this has a lot less ingredients than some other sprays and there is no alchohol that drys out the skin.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No