Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Moisturizer

4.2

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Borate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olive Fruit Oil, Oat Protein, Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil, Lavender Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria Flower Extract), Fennel Extract, Elder Flower Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Orange Flower Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Yarrow Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Xanthan Gum, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Lecithin, Cetyl Esters, Polysorbate 80, Squalane*, Titanium Dioxide, Trisodium EDTA, 1,2 Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Orange Peel Oil, Mandarin Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Oakmoss Extract, Viola Odorata (Flower Extract) *Olive derived

I use this as my go-to after shower moisturizer. It doesn't smell like much of anything, has an ok texture, and keeps my situation decently moisturized. its nothing spectacular; just a generally innocuous, well priced, body lotion for people that like natural products.

on 12/9/2007 6:49:00 PM

A nice moisturizer, with a pleasant, subtle scent. I don't like it as much as a couple of other Kiss My Face lotions (Chinese Botanicals and Lavender) but I've tried this and like it. For those who don't want floral or sweet-smelling lotions, this would be a nice choice. Good for men or women. Very natural-smelling.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This moisturizer feels so nice while applying. It smooths over the skin easily and you don't really have to rub it in. It sinks into the skin fast and leaves a light matte finish. I hope it is moisturizing enough for my dry winter skin. Will try to update soon.

on 8/23/2007 11:01:00 AM

My favorite product of Kiss My Face is the Alpha & Aloe fragrance/oil free moisturizer. They have discontinued it however, so I was in need for a replacement. I generally prefer to have a fragrance free moisturizer, so I purchased this and crossed my fingers. My face is pretty sensative, so when I find something that works, and they pull the product I get pretty upset. This arrived and the first thing that I noticed was that the consistancy was very different from the A&A. It is much thinner and has a more oily feel to it. I tryed it on my hands for a few nights to get used to the feel of it. It absorbs quickly and my hands were very very soft after using it. I then tried it on my face, and so far so good. No break outs, and my skin feels soft. The smell on the other hand...for a "fragrance free" product is pretty strong. My husband teases me about it everytime I put it on. Not very pleasant, I can't even describe what it's close to. It's a very "earthy" scent is all I can come up with. I guess it smells like old olive oil that has gone bad. lol. I guess I can handle that if it makes my skin look great. One lippie off for smell. The pump bottle is nice to have, because I don't like having to put my hands in a container.

on 6/8/2007 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To me this smell reminds me of cinnamon raisin toast. I have no idea why, it just does. It's a light spicy kind of scent, it fades too in case you don't particularly enjoy it. I don't know what aloe or olive are supposed to smell like on their own, but yeah.. this lotion is a scent I enjoy, plus it absorbed quickly into my skin (I have oily skin). I think a truer test of it's moisturizing qualities would be for me to use it in winter, but for now, I enjoy it as a basic body moisturizer after I get out of the shower. Haven't tried it on my face, but I would really only ever use my Clinique Dramatically Different gel there.

This is an OK body moisturizer with a tacky afterfeel. The moisturizing effect is decent, but absorption takes a while and leaves a sticky residue. However, this product was effective, along with Shi Kai shower gel (see my review), at keeping my aggressive KP at bay. Although I usually avoid fragranced body products, this one was ok for me (subtle, fresh, and dissipated quickly). The price is fairly reasonable for the amount of product, but the pump is a poor one one which frequently jams and doesn't release enough product. For an all-natural body moisturizer, I Alba's is superior to this one IME.

on 2/18/2007 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff! It's moisturizing, smells great, absorbs easily, and is very light. This is a great staple...plus you can get it cheaper at Trader Joes!

on 1/6/2007 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i use this (the sensitive skin version) as a facial moisturizer in winter and i love it. my skin is dry, sensitive, mild rosacea and my husband has skin cancer - we both have no stinging or reaction from this. the 4 oz. tube is 3.99 at our local health food store - a bargain.

on 12/29/2006 7:27:00 PM

I can't/won't put too many things on my face, as I never know what the effect might be on my skin. I bought this on a hunch, though, and I'm glad I did. It's a good moisturizer for the price, and I like that it's more natural, too. I like the way it feels on, and I've been using it for two weeks without a single pimple, which really makes me want to invest in more KMF products. I find that some people object to the smell, but I kinda like it, and this smells like some high-end moisturizer I tried some years ago. I can't remember which one. I even got my chic youngest sister hooked into this over the Holidays. :-) It's a little over $3.00 for a 4-OZ tube. What do you have to lose? I highly recommend.

on 6/28/2006 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't like the texture or smell of this. I don't know if it smells like Olive or Aloe but it becomes sort of heavy and strong after being on for a while. The texture is strange...it comes out of the pump very thick and creamy but this product doesn't moisturize too well. Rather, it seems to coat my skin with a waxy oily layer. Also, it looks like it's got pearlized something in the lotion. What is that? I'll use this up or put it in the bathroom for guests to use but I'm not buying it again.

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products