September 3, 2014 | 1032 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Acne Sol. Emergency Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2005 7:25:00 PM More reviews by sunshines113

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great for my occasional breakout (I have normal/combo skin). It does not excessively dry my skin, but works deep to alleviate the pimple. I sleep with this on and wake up to see the blemish greatly reduced. It has become a part of my nightly routine now...if I see a possible blemish starting, I zap it with this ahead of time and it usually helps. Plus, it is a benzol peroxide-based product, much better than any saciliyic acid (pardon the spelling there)products I've tried!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2004 4:22:00 PM More reviews by BluEArieL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This actually belongs to my bf(vain him!) I had a bad pimple breakout. I have been applying the other anti blemish gel by clinique but it doesnt seems to help(guess its too mild for my bad skin) So he gave me the acne sos lotion and i could see the recovery almost the next day! Guess its one of the better ones that i tried so far! =D

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2004 10:36:00 PM More reviews by roobee

I'll admit it; I really got this product because I needed another item to qualify for a GWP. :)

Seriously, though, I thought I'd try this on my occasionally angry skin (on an exceptionally mean spot) and I'm glad I made the purchase. I use it sparingly because I tend to dry out easily. The tiniest of dabs on the end of a cotton swab does it for me (or maybe it's just because I've stopped touching my face...). Let's see if it keeps working.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2004 8:54:00 PM More reviews by grrbil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff didn't work for me. AT ALL. Try Clean and Clear Persagel. It actually does something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2004 1:05:00 PM More reviews by PrettyL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This definitely helps my pimples go down. Not a glamorous product to use, obviously, but effective. Doesn't contain any alcohol or needlessly drying indgredients, just the benzoyl peroxide. If used excessively the skin around blemishes can dry out and flake but I think that's to be expected. I just use this in the tiniest amount possible no more than twice a day only directly over pimples. What a bummer that this isn't available in Germany!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2004 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Helps in disinfecting and clearing acne. Does not dry out my skin like persagel and no skin irritation for my sensitive skin. The price is a bit hefty for a little tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2004 9:23:00 PM More reviews by shadowcat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this product about 4 days ago and overnight it started irritating my skin,which later turned in to blisters and a whole face of what looks like burned skin. I have no idea what happened but this did not get rid of my zits,just burned them off.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2004 1:42:00 AM More reviews by luvnpink00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Last night, i put this all over my forehead, and by morning i could barely see any of my pimples! I was so happy, let's see how good it works a second time. I love this stuff, it really works for me :) EDIT:
After stopping using it and then starting again, it made my face red where i put it. I think i've become allergic to benzoyl peroxide or just very sensitive..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2004 9:52:00 AM More reviews by pinstripemafia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is excellent! It cleared up all my little bumpy areas within a few days. I didn't notice any drying from it either. I just wish they'd give you more product for what you pay. It does get the job done though, I put it on all my troublesome areas every night.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 4:46:00 PM More reviews by bmeh

Impressive 5% lotion that amazinggly, works wthout blistering my skin like so many others. Usually I get flaky patches wherever I apply BP but I have not had that problem with this product. I was a little reluctant to spend the extra money on this little tube (.5 oz) but I am so glad I did. This has definitely become a staple for my combo skin.