November 28, 2014 | 1280 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

Gorgeous, natural looking blush, never makes me break out and has a beautiful pigment and texture. The only thing is the scratchy brush - although I only tried it once but never used it after that because it was such bad quality but you can just use your fingers to pat it on if you want, or a blush brush or kabuki brush. Great product, great value and great colours!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by naedyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush in the colour Santal which is a reddish brown with gold shimmer. It's a beautiful colour for darker ladies like myself (NC44) and is very warming. I have had this for about a year and it has not decreased in pigmentation (like some baked powder products) so far. There is a rose scent in the powder, but I don't mind it so much. Would definitely get again, but thinking of purchasing either Sleek or NARS blushes in the same colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by AlexandraW21

Love the packaging!! Alot easier to use than any of the other blusher I've used in the past. Hate how it tends to fade too quickly but I will continue to use Blushers from Bourjois.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

I love these blushes, and used to use them ALL the time. Now, I only use them on occasion. Overall, I find that after time the top half of the blush (the convex part) will sometimes crack off. This seems to be rather inconv. but I have adapted a method of just using the cracked off part on my cheeks. The blush is a great size, I love the brush build into the bottom, and the blush container is very sturdy. These baked blushes are a great buy and the colors are quite diverse.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by rebecafialho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this blush it's very natural, it last forever on the skin without primer.
The colour is so flattering and the shimmer is very sutil, the colour range is fantastic also I have mine in Lila d'or, I've been using it for over a year and did not hit the pan.
I just don't use the brush that come with it because it does not blend well.
I wish they also had matte blushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

first time I have ever used this blush was 12 years ago & I have been
using it on & off during these years & lets say that this blush
is a very good one the blush lasts for a long time may be
2 or three years, never broke even if it fell down becouse
it`s well baked.the colors are beautifull
the down side is it harden with time so sometimes it`s hard
to get off the color with the brush
also I found a very good blush from Jordana for less half the price
of Bourjois

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm so in love with these blushes, I'm buying all the colors that I can find and afford right now! First of all, the compacts are adorable, and I can use the little brush in a pinch if necessary. I love the scent, which makes me think of a posh French boudoir from long ago. Also, the formula makes my skin look like satin--and I've never had really good skin. Then there are all the colors; as long as I keep away from the brown ones, they all look good on me! So far, I have not had any problems some other users mention, either with the blush hardening or the container breaking. I wish I had discovered these long ago, but then I might not be having as much fun with them now! I will try to describe individually the colors that I own that are still available (I've already reviewed Rose D'or and Rose de Jaspe). I'm looking forward to using all my Bourjois blushes and adding new ones in the future!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by aprettypetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Packaging is really cute with the button closure and handy mirror inside the compact. The product itself lasts REALLY long on the face and in the container. I've used mine more than a few dozen times, and it looks like its brand new (I haven't made a dent in it at all). I have this in Lilas D'or and its a peachy-pink with gold shimmer, I've also tried 2 other colors - but felt that this one suits my skin tone the most - so I can say the shimmer in the blushes doesn't really show up as such but rather like a glow. The shimmer is very fine, making the blushes very natural this way. I think my only complaint is that the powder blush was pressed extremely hard together, such that I have to use a brush with really stiff, hard bristles and scratch at the surface of it in order to get a decent amount out for one application. I find it sort of annoying, but this little flaw is also why the blush lasts forever and I never end up over applying the blush and looking like a clown. Overall, I would recommend this if fragrance is not an issue (all Bourjois products are scented), and for $19 Canadian this is a steal! It will last you years with everyday use, so make sure you pick a color you love.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

At one stage this use to be the only blush that I had. I love the packaging, small compact with brush, always handy in my bag. One pot usually last forever, I've had mine for 1.5 years now and I use it regularly and I still havent finish mine yet or even barely dent it.
The only thing I dont like about this blush is that you cant control the colour or the shimmer, The colour is very light when applied on, and if you build it, the shimmer will build and it overpowers the colour. The shimmer is very fine, and very much a lot.
It's not a very durable blush usually fades within about 2 hours. Quality wise, I dont think it worth the $20AUD, the only thing it had going for it was the cute and handy packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by phoebeY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush can last super long time, I apply it in the morning and go out, when I return home at night, it's still on my face. It has a good smell as well. however, I don't like the packaging very much, and I always like big packaging for blush and bronzer since it's easy to use brush to apply