December 21, 2014 | 1702 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Chocolate Chip Cookies 3-in-1

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2003 4:52:00 PM More reviews by lenah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm actually just reviewing the scent...it's a nice but generic chocolate smell, not at all reminiscent of the warm, gooey chocolate cookies I was imagining :(

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2002 6:54:00 PM More reviews by gingersype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thank god this only came in a little bottle cause it smelled NASTY!!!!! The formulation is nice as a shower gel only and not a shampoo/conditoner. The scent was very artifical and gross.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2002 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this scent, I wish they would make it in a lotion too, or at least bring it out in the 16 oz. size, it's absolutely delicious!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2001 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Anne

I like the smell, but not the formula. It's ok as a body wash, but definitely not as a shampoo!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2001 3:25:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love all of the 3 in 1's and this has to be my favorite next to Cinnamon Buns! I have extremely long hair and it left it tangle free and soft as well as my skin. Its scent is very much like Demeter's Brownie (which I love as well)!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2001 9:32:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bleh. What a gross overpowering scent. I just dont think smelling like the Willie Wonka factory is for me. I bet it smells good on others but not me. My cat didnt like it either!! :)