Wet 'n' Wild #521 - Fuschia w/ Blue Pearl

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/14/2009 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Perfect for a 1980s halloween costume, or if you're comfortable with your lips being visible from space.

It doesn't dry my lips, the color doesn't bleed, and it lasts for quite a while without reapplication. (not through eating or drinking, but what do you expect for seventy cents?) If this color is what you're looking for in a lipstick, you can't beat the price.

on 4/14/2009 12:35:00 PM

I have one word for this lipstick - clownish. I would give it a zero if I could.

on 4/9/2009 12:15:00 AM

this product contains some ingredients of concern

Butylated Hydroxytoluene

* This ingredient has been found to irritate the skin or other sense organs.
* This ingredient is a susptected neurotoxin.

Carmine

* This ingredient may cause asthma, according to the U.K. Health and Safety Executive.

FD&C Yellow No. 5

* This ingredient is a susptected neurotoxin.

Lanolin

Propyl Paraben

on 3/24/2009 6:19:00 PM

ok, so I got suckered into buying this because of all the great reviews here and for 99cents why not? I think it is such a gorgeous color hot purplely pink with blueish glow. I think I may have been a little heavy handed because hello it was really pink! So I took off one point cause I went over to my bf and he was about to kiss me and then jumped and was like, omg your lips are really red. So in general most men I think are not gonna like it. But that said, I still think it is a really pretty lipstick that you could wear once in a while, but I'm not buying it again because I will never finish it. This is one that will be great to add to your collection just in case you wanna do a new look.

on 3/19/2009 2:34:00 PM

521-A WnW Fuschia w/blue pearl really is a bang for a buck. Didn't go wrong on taking the chance & trying an inexpensive lipstick on this one. Thanks to all the Reviews that I had read first. Only a light handed swipe to the lower lip, then smudge lips together. This isn't to frosty. Has a nice irredescence. Doesn't bleed outside of lip line. Pleasant faint smell. Does not dry out to bad. My lips get very dry, so a little Chapstick on top works good. Depending on how this is layered, you can go wild or have an simple every day flattering classic fresh but fun bright color. Looks good in the office under the flourescent lights. This doesn't seem to make teeth appear yellow. Doesn't stay on to long, but that's okay it wears off very nicely. Not in clumps or dry patches. For such a bright color I am surprised. Very pretty. Fuschia's, pinks, and rose colored lipsticks are hard for me to wear.

on 3/14/2009 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Got this on a whim because I loved the color in the tube. The last time I tried WnW lipstick it tasted and smelled like a color crayon. ;-) This tube is amazing! It does not smell bad, nor does it taste like a crayon. I actually love it. The color is so becoming on. I was afraid it would be way too dark, but it is just wonderful. It goes on sheer at first with lots of blue & purples showing through. With a couple of sweeps, it turns into a lovely shade of med. dark pink fuschia. I really like that it has lots of moisture, is creamy, and there is a faint vanilla smell which I love in a lippie. I am very pleased with the increased quality of WnW lipstick. I will buy more, and perhaps a back up of this color. I am unsure of the lid on this stick. It is rather cheap, see through plastic, but....wondering if I have an old cap from a different brand that might fit this tube better? Oh well, it is a very lovely shade, and the quality is awesome.

on 7/30/2008 6:15:00 PM

I've had this for almost a year now, and never worked up the nerve to actually wear it. I just bought in on an impulse, because it was $.99, and I wanted a bright color to wear for fun. But I never ended up trying it until the other night...I recently dyed my hair from dark brown to blonde, so maybe that was why I decided to finally wear it, so I wouldn't look so garish with dark hair, pale skin, and bright clown lips...Anyways...
I should have tried this a long time ago anyways, because it's gorgeous, and I think it would pretty much compliment any skin/hair color. It completely brightens up my face, even when I have no other make up on. The blue pearl addition in the lipstick also really helps the color from making my teeth appear yellow. Not only that, but it goes on smooth and feels moisturizing. I just hate the packaging, like everyone else. The lid sucks, but hey, I can live with it.

on 7/8/2008 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This is the most gorgeous fuschia lipstick I've ever tried. The blue pearl gives the lipstick like a purple plum color, well on me anyway. If you could own one lipstick this should be the color hands down. Drop what you are doing and go to your nearest drug store and pick this up you would not be disappointed.

on 6/9/2008 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great fuschia. It really complements my skin tone. I haven't found too many wearable fuschias but this one is. I like it a lot!

on 1/30/2008 5:11:00 PM

Wow, this color is like the sheer, pearly, slightly more purple version of Girl About Town. I'll get a lot of wear out of this.

Packaging sucks, but for 99 cents, I guess I can live with it. I'll just be wary when it comes to carrying it in my purse. Those cheap plastic lids have a tendency to crack and fall off. :(

Popular Lipsticks