November 23, 2014 | 1063 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - #521 - Fuschia w/ Blue Pearl

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by sophrn

I have one word for this lipstick - clownish. I would give it a zero if I could.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Pipi_hb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product contains some ingredients of concern

Butylated Hydroxytoluene

* This ingredient has been found to irritate the skin or other sense organs.
* This ingredient is a susptected neurotoxin.

Carmine

* This ingredient may cause asthma, according to the U.K. Health and Safety Executive.

FD&C Yellow No. 5

* This ingredient is a susptected neurotoxin.

Lanolin

Propyl Paraben

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by mangobobala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok, so I got suckered into buying this because of all the great reviews here and for 99cents why not? I think it is such a gorgeous color hot purplely pink with blueish glow. I think I may have been a little heavy handed because hello it was really pink! So I took off one point cause I went over to my bf and he was about to kiss me and then jumped and was like, omg your lips are really red. So in general most men I think are not gonna like it. But that said, I still think it is a really pretty lipstick that you could wear once in a while, but I'm not buying it again because I will never finish it. This is one that will be great to add to your collection just in case you wanna do a new look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by ruby7

521-A WnW Fuschia w/blue pearl really is a bang for a buck. Didn't go wrong on taking the chance & trying an inexpensive lipstick on this one. Thanks to all the Reviews that I had read first. Only a light handed swipe to the lower lip, then smudge lips together. This isn't to frosty. Has a nice irredescence. Doesn't bleed outside of lip line. Pleasant faint smell. Does not dry out to bad. My lips get very dry, so a little Chapstick on top works good. Depending on how this is layered, you can go wild or have an simple every day flattering classic fresh but fun bright color. Looks good in the office under the flourescent lights. This doesn't seem to make teeth appear yellow. Doesn't stay on to long, but that's okay it wears off very nicely. Not in clumps or dry patches. For such a bright color I am surprised. Very pretty. Fuschia's, pinks, and rose colored lipsticks are hard for me to wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

Got this on a whim because I loved the color in the tube. The last time I tried WnW lipstick it tasted and smelled like a color crayon. ;-) This tube is amazing! It does not smell bad, nor does it taste like a crayon. I actually love it. The color is so becoming on. I was afraid it would be way too dark, but it is just wonderful. It goes on sheer at first with lots of blue & purples showing through. With a couple of sweeps, it turns into a lovely shade of med. dark pink fuschia. I really like that it has lots of moisture, is creamy, and there is a faint vanilla smell which I love in a lippie. I am very pleased with the increased quality of WnW lipstick. I will buy more, and perhaps a back up of this color. I am unsure of the lid on this stick. It is rather cheap, see through plastic, but....wondering if I have an old cap from a different brand that might fit this tube better? Oh well, it is a very lovely shade, and the quality is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 6:15:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

I've had this for almost a year now, and never worked up the nerve to actually wear it. I just bought in on an impulse, because it was $.99, and I wanted a bright color to wear for fun. But I never ended up trying it until the other night...I recently dyed my hair from dark brown to blonde, so maybe that was why I decided to finally wear it, so I wouldn't look so garish with dark hair, pale skin, and bright clown lips...Anyways...
I should have tried this a long time ago anyways, because it's gorgeous, and I think it would pretty much compliment any skin/hair color. It completely brightens up my face, even when I have no other make up on. The blue pearl addition in the lipstick also really helps the color from making my teeth appear yellow. Not only that, but it goes on smooth and feels moisturizing. I just hate the packaging, like everyone else. The lid sucks, but hey, I can live with it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2008 3:28:00 AM More reviews by SexySista1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most gorgeous fuschia lipstick I've ever tried. The blue pearl gives the lipstick like a purple plum color, well on me anyway. If you could own one lipstick this should be the color hands down. Drop what you are doing and go to your nearest drug store and pick this up you would not be disappointed.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2008 9:41:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

This is a great fuschia. It really complements my skin tone. I haven't found too many wearable fuschias but this one is. I like it a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 5:11:00 PM More reviews by hellogina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, this color is like the sheer, pearly, slightly more purple version of Girl About Town. I'll get a lot of wear out of this.

Packaging sucks, but for 99 cents, I guess I can live with it. I'll just be wary when it comes to carrying it in my purse. Those cheap plastic lids have a tendency to crack and fall off. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by jensredlipstick

i bought this based on MUA reviews and was not disappointed. the color is pretty much what everyone else described, a cool blue-toned, hot pink with a metallic sheen. WnW lipsticks wear well but may be a little waxy. i can't complain since they cost less than a dollar. would repurchase if i ever ran out.