July 23, 2014 | 1915 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips - WATERPROOF

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by ThinkPink2683

I love this product! It's so much better than the Mary Kay stuff I was using. It's a tad expensive, but it is worth it. I don't have to spend 5 minutes cleaning my eye anymore. One swipe with a cotton pad removes layers of UDPP, MAC greasepaint stick, eyeshadow. A second swipe and my fluidline, and waterproof mascara are gone. It doesn't make my eyes blurry or sting when I clean my lash line. I like it because there is basically no rubbing needed on the eyelid. It dries quickly and the excess of whatever makes it feel slightly oily wipes right off with cotton or a tissue.

I was able to wipe off eyeshadow I'd just done and re-do it without having the makeup remover residue melt my eyeshadow!

I wish the bottle came with a top that had a small hole in it. I'm afraid that if the bottle falls over it will spill everywhere. I like the childproof cap though. No spills in my makeup bag! One bottle will probably last me 6 months.

I'll try the CVS generic next time I buy a bottle just to save money, but there would be no need to try another type or cosmetic brand. Nothing could work any better than this one for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by knightrider

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate it! My eyes gets "foggy" when I get this Ī%"Ī in my eyes :/ I have to struggle to get my waterproof mascara off. And after that, I must cleanse the oil of my skin. I probably would buy it again, though, because I won't pay for some other expensive eyemakeup-remover that I don't know if is any better.

I rarely use it though, because I usually use a mascara that you remove with hot water - much better! And my other makeup is easily removed by Decleors cleansing water.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by blueberry17

Used up countless bottles of this eye makeup remover. Removes any type of eye makeup very well, even stubborn, waterproof mascaras like Kiss Heroine make mascara. Just press the cotton pad with the solution for a few seconds onto the eyelids and everything comes straight out. Only drawback for me is that it tends to be slightly oily and leaves my eyes blurry if I leave it on for too long afterwards.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This the worse eyemake up remover ever for me.I buy it this product becouse i just finish the other loreal eye make up remover and i decide it to test this.I had a huge shock when i saw how oily it is and how the oil is all over my eyes.I got red,teary,the eyes got blured..HATE IT.
I wait few days and i decide to try it again but to use just alittle and do it with few precautions.
Sorry i see here is good rated,i dont mind,everybody can use what is good foe herself but this not for me..i really hate the oily finish..is gross
I also try it to wash the face to remove the oily remains..nahh..hate it too
My friend was happy to take it for her..and i was happy to dont ever see it again :)))
I will not rebuy it.And i hate oils used like make up remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Furball

I have used this for many many years. So you can say i am a regular user and will always repurchased. I have used many eye-makeup removers before and this one takes away even stubborn mascaras easily. It is also good on my sensitive eyes and doesn't sting. the price is also very good and i say more effective than even some high end brands. A must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by champagnestars

yes yes yes! love this! works wonders! just pour some on a cotton pad & press it on your eyes & ALL water proof makeup would be removed!Doesn't stink your eyes at all! but is a tad oily! overall i will repurchase! I'm on my 2nd bottle & it works awesome for me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by kalokairi

This is my first lip & eye makeup remover. Despite the dual phase it didn't leave my eye area as oily as I thought it would. It is indeed gentle and does not sting the eyes. It doesn't leave them blurry either! I have not tried travelling with this but now that I've read the other reviews I'll make sure to transfer it to a smaller container. In any case, the original bottle is pretty bulky to carry around. I bought this while it was on sale, and if I ran out I'd probably buy it even if it wasn't, though I think I'd like to try other makeup removers given the chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

not a bad product, very gentle on the eyes, gets most of the makeup off. i give it one thumb up :D

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2010 6:40:00 AM More reviews by thebonita

I like this eye-makeup remover. I always use biphase removers; I find my eye makeup doesn't come off properly otherwise. It's not my favorite (Clinique is) but it gets the job done and for much cheaper, so naturally, when I don't have $20+ to fork out on a product such as this which I tend to use up really fast, I reach for this one. I've re-purchased so many times. The important thing is, it removes eye-MU well and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and eyes. The packaging on the other hand is horrible. Not sturdy or leak-proof at all (removed a lippie for this reason), it's a pain to travel with! If you're looking for a good drugstore biphase eye-makeup remover, this one's a goodie.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by zita_zita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Itīs fantastic, is the better than I had used. I used chanel, shiseido, kanebo, clarins, lancome, but Itīs the better. Remove waterproof without problem.