Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinleate, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Acohol.

I have been using this serum on and off for many years as a foundation and/or under eye primer. I love trying new primers on the market, but always go back to this serum. It's silicone based which I find looks, feels, and preforms well under my foundation and concealer. Plus it contains ingredients that can be beneficial to the skin, such as antioxidants and niacinamide. I had a reaction and massive irritation to the fragranced version of Olay's serum, but never any issues with this fragrance free product. Additionally I love the packaging as it dispenses the perfect amount of product with just one pump that covers my face with no waste or mess. Overall awesome product!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I used this serum, and it was pretty good. My skin felt smoother. The only con I have with this product is that the serum felt a bit too thick for me. I had to wait for a moment to let it absorb into the skin. I'm currently using a thinner formula from another brand.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a staple in my skin care regime for over four years. I have sensitive skin and this FRAGRANCE FREE serum has proven to be gentle AND effective.
It does not cause redness or irritation. A small amount is all that is needed to apply to the face skin. The formula spreads easily for a very even application My skin is smooth. it does not clog pores, is not heavy and my skin feels clean after the application. My face has a more even skin tone after four years of using this serum. I apply Raya 24 Karat Treatment Serum over this as it adds nourishment and creates a smooth surface to prime for foundation application.
The combination of the two products work well and are the staples in my morning skin care regime. I either apply foundation over them or Coola (brand) SPF. There is no roll up.

In the evening, after I wash my face, I reapply Regenerist Regenerating Serum. I add a "drop" of Raya Vitamin C serum on some nights. Other nights, I follow with a "drop" of Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate if my skin feels dry.

What I love the most about this serum is that it is completely fragrance-free and none of the ingredients seem to irritate my skin or eyes! I love the consistency of this gel, so smooth and silky. It spreads over my face like a dream. This serum does not cause breakouts of any kind and does not seem to clog pores. I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Had high hopes for this product. Unfortunately, this product broke me out. I even tested it on my decollete and I got a break out. Could be too much "cones"? Try at your own risk.

This is a really good serum that is loaded with antioxidants, and mercifully contains no fragrance. It's not moisturizing (serums are treatments, not hydrators), and dries to a silky matte finish. I think it makes an outstanding primer, and with all the good anti-aging benefits this serum contains, swapping it with my Smashbox primer is a no-brainer.

I often have a lot of other skin care products layered on my face, so often I just use this on my neck and chest. It's basically a well-formulated, light-weight serum packed with anti-aging ingredients, without irritants. Recommended!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Unfortunately this serum did not agree with my skin at all. Tried it many times - every other night, mixing with heavy creams, only putting on certain areas of my face - all to the same result. It made my sensitive skin sore. Somewhat like retinols (that I can not use either) but to a lesser degree. Has great reviews, lots of wonderful ingredients, but made my reactive sensitive skin even more sensitive. I am beginning to wonder if I can not use "peptides" either as this is the second serum with peptides I have tried to the same results.

For me, this did not work as hoped. My skin is pretty dry, and this seemed to make it worse. It does have a great texture, very silky, and I liked that it was fragrance free, but that's about it. Moved on to other products.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This gave me a weird bumpy rash on my face after a few days. I stopped using the serum for a couple of nights, and the bumps went away. Just for some background information my skin oily and acne prone but sensitive in some areas (mostly on my cheeks) plus Im starting to see fine lines. I'm about to try a Murad 30 day kit, so we'll see how that goes.....

Just finished the whole bottle and haven't notice any difference in my skin at all.

It didn't cause any breakouts (but I am not acne-prone) but it didn't help reduce any redness ahd I had. It's very hydrating and instantly smooths out the skin but heavier than the Olay micro-sculpting serum.

Because of the questionable results (or lack of results?) I would rather go back to the micro-sculpting serum... at least that one is less heavy, just as hydrating, makes you more radiant, and supposed to be more anti-aging.