October 21, 2014 | 966 users online

Conditioner - LUSH - Jungle

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by absolia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is just passably okay. Takes FOREVER to get a lather and that just makes it a dealbreaker for me. I'll stick with liquid shampoos/conditioners from LUSH.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

See, I like the smell! It does have a bit of patchouli/orange combination to it. I like it a lot. However, when I first purchased it and had it on my nightstand before using, the bar was giving me a headache and was STRONG. But in the shower, it was great! The scent in your hair will last for 12 hours + so make sure you like it.

I have hair that has both fine straight strands and random coarse wavy ones mixed in, and I didn't have any friz problems. I did have a little issue with a few flyaways early on after drying my hair, so it may not be super moisturizing. I washed my hair 2 days ago and it still feels a little dry--usually by Day 2, my hair has that Barbie semi-plasticky (not bad!) feeling, but I don't have that yet with Jungle. I feel like I need to add additional conditioner to it, which misses the point. I like that it is light, though. I just don't know that it provides enough conditioning for me. But the smell is completely intoxicating.

I did the ponytail method (mentioned below) and swirled the tail around in my hand with the conditioner bar and it worked great. But yes, it is hard to tell if you have conditioner in your hair. I just trusted that I did and washed it out after I was done with the rest of my shower. It untangled pretty easily and felt clean. The scent may be a little head-shop, but I think it's still fresh.

I store the bar on a sponge outside the shower like all my other lush shampoos to prevent from melting and to let them dry out. This conditioner seems to be more melty than the shampoos, which is understandable, but the sponge still works great.

I will edit this post to let you know how long the bar lasts.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by braisinhussy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sorry, I hated this conditioner. It left my hair greasy, and the smell was WAY too strong. I spent the day trying not to move my head around too much because if I did I would catch a whiff of unwashed hippie dude. Bleh!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by PhatMuffin

An OK conditioner, ideal for traveling but a little bit hard to apply. On the other hand, it's totally awesome as a shaving cream! It's easy to hold and apply and it made my legs super super smooth and soft. It lasts a really long time, is inexpensive and gives a lot of moisture! I will always buy this stuff instead of regular shaving cream. Give it a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by flyingcolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this idea of this and I'm a big fan of Lush's shampoo bars. However I didn't enjoy using this. It's difficult to get good coverage and doesn't feel like you're applying anything to your hair, which I don't like. I like to know how much product I'm using and where it's going. Also it didn't detangle my hair at all and left the ends quite dry. It might be easier to use for those with short hair, but if you have long hair I wouldn't recommend it. On the plus side, I love the smell!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by TennysonGrace

This stuff is the worst conditioner.It didn't condition well at all and it's really hard to get good coverage with this stuff. Stick with one of Lush's cream conditioners.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by carrotcake11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this product with a Lush order and I didn't like it. It smelled weird and I couldn't get it to rub into my hair very well, so I was left with really dry, weird smelling hair. Wouldn't recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really want to have this product because it smells so good. I tried using it many times but to no avail, it doesn't work with my hair type. It makes my hair rougher instead of conditioning it. I have damaged and colored hair. Maybe that's the problem. But it smells so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by pumpkinapplemuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my all-time favourite conditioner. I have straight and thin hair, which tangles easily and this conditioner softens the hair and makes combing it much easier.

I have also lended it to my boyfriend who has really long, thick and curly hair and for him it had the same effect.

I also really like the scent, it's very fruity and smells like a jungle.

Overall the thing that I like the most about this conditioner is how long it lasts! It easily lasts me through a year. I will definitely buy this conditioner again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Easytigerrr

I am a lush addict, and love the shampoo bars so I decided to try the conditioner. I was not happy whatsoever. In order to use this conditioner I needed to wake up 10 minutes earlier to add it to my shower routine. I found it took so long to finally get it to lather in my hair, and I tried many techniques listed here. I rubbed the whole piece in my hand, broke off chunks, boiled a piece and threw it in a reusable bottle, nothing helped! I did really like the smell, but it didn't really moisturize or detangle. I've been using it as a shaving cream, and find that works a lot better than a hair conditioner! Would not repurchase.