Ralph Lauren Blue for Women

3.9

my MIL gave this to me, and while its nice, its not my favorite. i may/ may not get this again

on 12/31/2008 12:44:00 PM

Do NOT like. Seriously test this out first as it does not work well with everyone's body chemistry.

on 12/27/2008 1:08:00 PM

On my third bottle of this product... Not an exotic, sexy potion, but it's definitely one of those scents that I always have to have handy. It smells really clean and soft.. almost comforting. It makes me feel girly, yet down to earth... I love it. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this scent. I usually spray about 4 spritz... and although I can't smell it on myself throughout the day, others seem to be able to pick up on it... so not overpowering, just enough to give a subtle scent. When I finish my third bottle, I already know that I'll go out to buy a fourth.

on 12/18/2008 6:23:00 AM

Another one of my favorite scents! Really soft, fresh, light and a little sweet. Only thing I don't like is that it's a bit too light. It seems like have to spray a ton of this on for it to last. Smells amazing though.

on 12/1/2008 7:57:00 PM

Oh, Blue...My love =) This is such a pretty, fresh, sophisticated scent. When I wear it, I imagine being surrounded by fresh white flowers and waterfalls. (I litterally get this image when I spritz it). It's a lovely fragrance and RL seems to be one of the few perfume houses that makes scents that work on me. It's not overpowering, but lasts and lasts...and the bottle is simple and elegant....LOVE this one.

on 11/7/2008 2:09:00 PM

Beautiful floral that smells light and clean. Perhaps somewhat aquatic, just very fresh and yet sophisticated. Works well either to the office or for evening. Lasts all day.

on 10/7/2008 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I totally agree with Gracious_Lady below. Whenever I wear this perfume, people ask me what I'm wearing. Once my guy coworker told me that this perfume smelled totally amazing on me and this is MY perfume. It is quite subtle and the lasting power is alright (not the worst not the best either). This is the only RL perfume that I'm crazy about. I would have bought this again when finished but I don't think it's available anymore. Too bad. EDIT: Not purchasing even if it was available because I was just informed that Ralph Lauren tests on animals.

on 8/7/2008 1:51:00 PM

I got samples of this when it first came out and took an immediate liking to it. After my samples ran out I've always thought about this fragrance. Finally lately I had the urge to try to purchase it, only to realize it's no longer sold at places like Sephora. I guess that means it's being discontinued and found it at places like Target. It's a bit of a pity because I really love this scent. It makes me feel very clean, crisp and cool. I don't understand why it's being discontinued - does everyone else not like the scent? One drawback I've noticed though is that it doesn't seem to last very long. At the end of the day it is pretty much all faded.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My BF bought this for me a few years ago and it still smells as fresh as the day he bought it (thank God!). I get nothing aquatic in this at all, nothing. It smells of fresh flowers to me, but not cloying, sickly flowers, more like a fresh meadow after a wild thunderstorm. A coworker also wears this, and it smells fantastic on her too. For me, the staying power is one of the best I have come across. Love. =)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this a few years back and loved it...then a coworker who is a smoker started wearing it, and whenever she came back from her "smoke break" she doused herself in more RL Blue resulting in the cigarette version of the fragrance. ick. Anyway, it ruined it for me and I get a headache everytime I smell this fragrance.

Edit 3/29/09-I stand corrected. I tried this again after smelling it on a coworker and falling in love again. I didn't get a headache and I will definitely be buying this again. It's sort of feminine with a masculine feel to it. Very pretty.