October 30, 2014 | 1130 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by hannaharnett

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this mascara as a Christmas present from my grandmother. I would never buy such expensive mascara on my own--I've always made do with cheapo drugstore makeup and Avon, and have managed quite nicely by doing so. However, I can and will make an exception for this amaaaaaazzzzing product. This is hands down the best mascara I have ever owned. I absolutely adore it.
It does just about everything for my less than impressive lashes, even without curling them before application. The product goes on very nicely without any clumping, and it doesn't take many strokes at all to get full, dark, long, beautiful lashes.
This mascara is very versatile. I've used it for several different types of looks, and it works wonderfully for each. The mascara is subtle enough to be worn with everyday/natural makeup, but can easily work for more dramatic, nighttime looks by adding a few more coats.
The only real con for me is its lasting power. While it does stay on for a decent amount of time (almost an entire school day) it doesn't last me very long into my afternoon work shift. It starts to flake if I get a bit sweaty, and it does leave little run marks. However, it lasts much longer/better than a lot of other mascaras that I've tried.
Don't let the price turn you away. This is a great mascara, and imo, it's worth every penny.

Pros: Doesn't clump, lengthens, lifts, adds a lot of fullness, versatile

Cons: Price, doesn't last all day (for me)

Would buy again: Yes. Absolutely.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by emilyaye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

All the women in my family use Clinique mascara and love it. Personally I think it is worth the price. I use all sorts of different mascaras and this one is not the best. I find it to clump on my lashes unlike other reviews. The color is nice. I would recommend it because it does stay on. If your looking for a long lasting mascara get this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by jamieevital

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara! Doesn't clump and lengthens out lashes to the max!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Colorblint

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG!!!!! I love this mascara. I am 35 years old and have tried many other mascaras and always come back to this. It is pricey but it works so well. I am Native American and I do have pretty lengthy lashes already but they aren't thick and three coats of this and I look like I am wearing false lashes. Everyone always comments on my lashes and asks me what I use

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

I have: Dark, long (ish) lashes that are naturally b curled and fairly thick

I want: volume, BLACK color, more length and definition

Clinique high impact is a very wet formula, this is good because it comes off really easily and I can style my lashes for awhile without getting clumps or too messy. However the brush is rather small, so to get the look I want I have to do coat after coat, this takes way too long.

If you want a natural look, this is a totally adequate product, for drama or a bolder statement (high impact if you will), this probably isn't it unless you have tiny, light and short lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by prinsessekristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite mascaras because it does not irritate my eyes, coats all the lashes and it is so easy to remove - with just warm water.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by swedencosmetics

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This has become "My" mascara! It is perfect! This doesnt cause me any irritations at all. It never smudges under the eyes, something I have experienced from other brands, even the most expensive ones! And it really makes my eyelashes separated and longer! Amazing ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Hydroneta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very average mascara due to the fact that it smudges after 2-3 hrs. Otherwise, good brush, good pigmentation, no clumps.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Tara24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

just an average mascara, nothing special. didn't build volume on my lashes which is what I want in a mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by jasthill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've only used the sample sizes of this product, but they last me at least a month and a half. I'm sure that the actual sized product would last 3 months or so.

I love this mascara. It separates my lashes, but makes them look long and dark. If you pair this with any eye lash curler (I have a $2 one from Walmart) then you are in business.

Looks so great, doesn't flake off during the day, and keeps its pigmentation until you take it off! Love.