MAC Impassioned (Amplified)

4.6

on 1/18/2013 6:01:00 PM

I love the way this color brings life to my face. I applied this in three different ways for different results:
1) using a lip primer (Claudia Stevens Lip Fix Mix Anti-Feather Color Lock) since it is a white primer, when you put Impassioned on top, it looks more subdued, but still bright pink
2) filling my lips with pink lipliner, for a bright and very long lasting application
3) on its own and it's beautiful!

on 1/18/2013 10:05:00 AM

I love this. Itīs so brightening, but I donīt find it too bold at all. Itīs really wearable and pretty. But then again Iīm used to Girl about town and Rebel lol.

on 1/16/2013 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Impassioned really brightens up my look, especially if I have minimal eye makeup. However, I don't use this to work often since it is quite a bold lipstick, but other than that, it's great!:D

on 1/14/2013 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this shade of pink lipstick! I really believe it is more wearable than some other pinks out there, which I enjoy, because I love wearing bright colours out! It has great colour payoff, and I think it's so worth the $15. I like it on my skintone, but it probably varies per person, so I suggest everyone go to their MAC counter and try it out!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love mac lipsticks. They last all day and they smell amazing. This lipstick is a bright pink. Not nikki manaj pink but like a watermelon kind of pink. I dont apply a lip liner and it still lasts all day. I have medium skin tone(nc30) and it looks amazing on me. I dont think mac lipsticks are expensive considering they are very cheap for high end makeup and they last better than my esstte lauder lipsticks. If i run out of this lipstick i will repurchase it

on 12/13/2012 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I purchased Impassioned because I was looking for a warm fuchsia. I have hot pinks and hot fuchsias but since it's winter I look a bit paler and wanted a warmer colour. Impassioned is fantastic, it lifts your face and brightens it. It really brings the warmth to my face that I was looking for. In order to bring the face together I dab a bit of Impassioned on my cheeks and blend this with my MAC 188 brush. Oh yes, another tip: I apply a little bit of Primer Potion by Urban Decay around the edge of my lip. I then apply lip liner, I use Aqua Lip Liner by Make Up For Ever (i believe it's 8C) then I apply Impassioned. Next I dab face powder on the entire lip, I use my Banana Powder by Ben Nye. I then apply another coat of Impassioned and again dab powder. This way every lipstick will last you all day through eating and drinking you name it!

on 10/6/2012 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Bright watermelon pink lipstick. I love bright colors, but unfortunately not all of them work on me, this is one that works very well on my light medium warm skin. It doesn't dry out my lips or make them peel. Of all the lipsticks I own this is my #1 bright lipstick.

This colour suits me. Its a gorgeous amped up fuchia that's nice and bright it lasts all day and leaves a nice stain which I love:)

on 9/2/2012 9:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is highly pigmented lipstick. I really like it but in my opinion it may be too bright for work. But I wear it every where else. It is a nice pink-it is not as harsh as MAC Yum Yum or others (which I love). Once you take off this lipstick it stains your lips a little. For reference I am NC15 and I use the Prestige LW 36 Diva lipliner or you could use MAC More to Love lipliner.

on 8/19/2012 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a BRIGHT pink that looks great on most skin tones. Compliments my tan skin (NC30-35) very nicely and makes my teeth look really white! The color is beautiful, unique and attention grabbing but also wearable (I'm looking at you Candy yum yum!) The formula isn't drying on me and lasts several hours before I need to reapply. I love this lipstick for days when I want a pick me up, it really just brightens everything up! Would repurchase if I ever need to!

Popular Lipsticks