October 24, 2014 | 1779 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Impassioned (Amplified)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by JuliaGhostX3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this shade of pink lipstick! I really believe it is more wearable than some other pinks out there, which I enjoy, because I love wearing bright colours out! It has great colour payoff, and I think it's so worth the $15. I like it on my skintone, but it probably varies per person, so I suggest everyone go to their MAC counter and try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by sweetxcheeks195

I love mac lipsticks. They last all day and they smell amazing. This lipstick is a bright pink. Not nikki manaj pink but like a watermelon kind of pink. I dont apply a lip liner and it still lasts all day. I have medium skin tone(nc30) and it looks amazing on me. I dont think mac lipsticks are expensive considering they are very cheap for high end makeup and they last better than my esstte lauder lipsticks. If i run out of this lipstick i will repurchase it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by jimmychoordam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased Impassioned because I was looking for a warm fuchsia. I have hot pinks and hot fuchsias but since it's winter I look a bit paler and wanted a warmer colour. Impassioned is fantastic, it lifts your face and brightens it. It really brings the warmth to my face that I was looking for. In order to bring the face together I dab a bit of Impassioned on my cheeks and blend this with my MAC 188 brush. Oh yes, another tip: I apply a little bit of Primer Potion by Urban Decay around the edge of my lip. I then apply lip liner, I use Aqua Lip Liner by Make Up For Ever (i believe it's 8C) then I apply Impassioned. Next I dab face powder on the entire lip, I use my Banana Powder by Ben Nye. I then apply another coat of Impassioned and again dab powder. This way every lipstick will last you all day through eating and drinking you name it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bright watermelon pink lipstick. I love bright colors, but unfortunately not all of them work on me, this is one that works very well on my light medium warm skin. It doesn't dry out my lips or make them peel. Of all the lipsticks I own this is my #1 bright lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by sweettalk1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This colour suits me. Its a gorgeous amped up fuchia that's nice and bright it lasts all day and leaves a nice stain which I love:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Aida545

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is highly pigmented lipstick. I really like it but in my opinion it may be too bright for work. But I wear it every where else. It is a nice pink-it is not as harsh as MAC Yum Yum or others (which I love). Once you take off this lipstick it stains your lips a little. For reference I am NC15 and I use the Prestige LW 36 Diva lipliner or you could use MAC More to Love lipliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by sukayna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a BRIGHT pink that looks great on most skin tones. Compliments my tan skin (NC30-35) very nicely and makes my teeth look really white! The color is beautiful, unique and attention grabbing but also wearable (I'm looking at you Candy yum yum!) The formula isn't drying on me and lasts several hours before I need to reapply. I love this lipstick for days when I want a pick me up, it really just brightens everything up! Would repurchase if I ever need to!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by ellefoxx

I LOVE mac and this lipstick is great. I really love how it goes on, which is the same for all the amplified creme lipsticks from mac, it's really smooth, but i would use a lip balm first regardless. It's easy to use to different intensities too. Although i would recommend using a lip liner first because it tends to bleed slightly, i use Magenta.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Farinarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

one of my fave mac lipsticks. its a super bright, loud fuschia that suits so many skintones. it looks amazing on my nc35 skin and also on paler skins too, because it looked great on my much paler friend too. this lipstick isnt for the shy and retiring types, its loud and in your face and the perfect colour for hot summer nights. you can however, tone it down a notch by patting it on your lips and rubbing it in for a more subtle look. the formulation is superb, quite moisturising for a lipstick and goes on smoothly, unlike other amplified formulations (vegas volt!!)
if you want a bright, hot pink, this is THE lipstick for you

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Buttercup89

The moment I swiped this on in the store, I was obsessed. This is an incredible bold, bright watermelon pink on my tanned/olive skin. Amazing for summer and anytime you want to make a splash ;)