July 23, 2014 | 1993 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Impassioned (Amplified)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by sweettalk1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This colour suits me. Its a gorgeous amped up fuchia that's nice and bright it lasts all day and leaves a nice stain which I love:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Aida545

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is highly pigmented lipstick. I really like it but in my opinion it may be too bright for work. But I wear it every where else. It is a nice pink-it is not as harsh as MAC Yum Yum or others (which I love). Once you take off this lipstick it stains your lips a little. For reference I am NC15 and I use the Prestige LW 36 Diva lipliner or you could use MAC More to Love lipliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by sukayna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a BRIGHT pink that looks great on most skin tones. Compliments my tan skin (NC30-35) very nicely and makes my teeth look really white! The color is beautiful, unique and attention grabbing but also wearable (I'm looking at you Candy yum yum!) The formula isn't drying on me and lasts several hours before I need to reapply. I love this lipstick for days when I want a pick me up, it really just brightens everything up! Would repurchase if I ever need to!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by ellefoxx

I LOVE mac and this lipstick is great. I really love how it goes on, which is the same for all the amplified creme lipsticks from mac, it's really smooth, but i would use a lip balm first regardless. It's easy to use to different intensities too. Although i would recommend using a lip liner first because it tends to bleed slightly, i use Magenta.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Farinarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

one of my fave mac lipsticks. its a super bright, loud fuschia that suits so many skintones. it looks amazing on my nc35 skin and also on paler skins too, because it looked great on my much paler friend too. this lipstick isnt for the shy and retiring types, its loud and in your face and the perfect colour for hot summer nights. you can however, tone it down a notch by patting it on your lips and rubbing it in for a more subtle look. the formulation is superb, quite moisturising for a lipstick and goes on smoothly, unlike other amplified formulations (vegas volt!!)
if you want a bright, hot pink, this is THE lipstick for you

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Buttercup89

The moment I swiped this on in the store, I was obsessed. This is an incredible bold, bright watermelon pink on my tanned/olive skin. Amazing for summer and anytime you want to make a splash ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by makeupbabe73

i just bought the color "impassioned" over the weekend, and it truely is a gorgeous color. That being said, i was extremely suprised to see that this is amplified because its staying power was longer than my matte mac lipsticks! during a 6 ish hour school day, i did not have to reapply at all. beautiful color!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Elle547

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Gorgeous color!! I love the amplified creams, very long lasting and comfortable. Wonderful bright summer lip!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by megdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Impassioned is almost a magenta color, but darker. The MAC artist told me it was a coral color, and when I swatch it on my hand, I definitely see the coral. Yet, when I apply it to my lips, it's more magenta. Which ever way you see it, I LOVE it. It's the perfect bold color, and I've gotten so many compliments on it. It's fun, and almost retro.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by stellamirandaa

I bought a massive range of MAC lipsticks while I was in LA and this one really surprised me (especially since I didn't try anything on and just went by online reviews when I bought it). I loved the vibrancy of the colour for this product but, at times, it just felt a little overpowering. It's difficult to wear it with anything but simple eye makeup and it really looks horrendous when it starts to fade a bit. However, I would buy and use and reapply and repurchase all I want for this colour just because that, in the situations that call for it, it really does work.