April 19, 2014 | 1710 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Sunflowers

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by TonyaRuss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Almost identical to " Head over heels" by Ultima II to my nose. I prefer Ultima version. I used to like it but get tired fast . It's very memorable though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by crumblingImages

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sunflowers reminds me of high school back in the mid 90s. It's sunny, bright with lots of flowers and extremely long lasting. Although, my perfume tastes have "matured', I always keep a bottle of this stuff tucked around somewhere!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2009 9:14:00 AM More reviews by natesmom2244

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brings back memories! I wore this when i was younger in middle/high school... along with other oldie favorites like vanilla fields, charlie white and adidas... however i dont like it anymore . too strong and offensive these days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 8:56:00 AM More reviews by ParisFan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh, I love this fragrance! No-one in my family likes it and when my younger sister got it as a xmas present last year, she threw it on my bed saying, 'here, you like this yucky stuff' LOL!
It IS very heady and incensy, but I simply adore it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by michex8

Smells like an old lady!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 4:47:00 AM More reviews by KittyBaditty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is god-awful! I bought it on a whim from a $5 clearance bin~ dead giveaway really. It smells like over ripe grapefruit and old lady flowers... no depth to it but it just clings to everything. I washed my clothes with baking soda twice to get rid of the smell. Oh how far fragrance has come since this hot mess was released.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by janeeee999

I used to like this fragrance. I liked it some much that I finished to bottle. Then I moved on to another scent. I saw it on sale a few years back... I thought I'd give it another try. What a BIG mistake! I thought I was going to vomit after having it on for 2 minutes. I don't know what I liked about it in the first place. It smelled cheap. Maybe because I was only 16 when I bought the first bottle. All I can say about it now is YUCK!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2009 6:06:00 PM More reviews by SugaCookie26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh man I loved this fragrance all through high school and college. Still love it. It's strong, one little misting is all it takes but it's not heavy and lasts all day. A very clean fresh and unique scent. It always manages to work its way back onto my vanity table.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Amykakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OH boy does this scent bring back memories! And I think I still have that green little teddy bear it came with when I got it as a christmas present back in the late 80's. I used to wear this perfume in my early teen days, I LOVED it! I would have given it a 5 back then but I am sick of it now so I am giving it a 4. I remember it being so fresh and pretty smelling. But I don't think it really smells like "sunflowers", it smells better than that IMO. I guess you just have to smell it for yourself and see if you like it :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Dmarie1

This doesn't stink it stanks! Smells like warm sunflowers in a big old fashioned bottle! I used to wear this and thought I still liked it and bought a gift set and wore the lotion and the perfume and it was irritating my skin I had to wash it off.I will never wear sunflowers again I don't appriciate the irritated skin I received from this old crap!