September 2, 2014 | 1309 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Sunflowers

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

This scent reminds me of a warm summer day. Very befitting of the name Sunflowers. This fragrance is strong, feminine and very sweet. I wore this as a teen and could never pull it off now. Reminiscent of teen summer romances and shamelous flirting.

"The top notes are composed of luminous lemon notes, rosewood, orange blossom, sweet juicy mandarin, bergamot, melon, and sweet peach.The heart brings notes of cyclamen, rose, pure jasmine, osmanthus and iris root. The sensual base is composed of musk, cedar, amber, moss and sandal wood. The joyous sunflowers make a nice contribution to this bright fragrance."

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Pasha8888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I realize this is an old fragrance, but I get SO MANY compliments when I wear it. It totally goes with my chemistry. I used to wear it years ago, and now I'm back to it again. You can't always go with what's new or 'the in' fragrance if it doesn't smell good on you or go with your chemistry.
For me, this one's a keeper.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by TonyaRuss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Almost identical to " Head over heels" by Ultima II to my nose. I prefer Ultima version. I used to like it but get tired fast . It's very memorable though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by crumblingImages

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sunflowers reminds me of high school back in the mid 90s. It's sunny, bright with lots of flowers and extremely long lasting. Although, my perfume tastes have "matured', I always keep a bottle of this stuff tucked around somewhere!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2009 9:14:00 AM More reviews by natesmom2244

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brings back memories! I wore this when i was younger in middle/high school... along with other oldie favorites like vanilla fields, charlie white and adidas... however i dont like it anymore . too strong and offensive these days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 8:56:00 AM More reviews by ParisFan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh, I love this fragrance! No-one in my family likes it and when my younger sister got it as a xmas present last year, she threw it on my bed saying, 'here, you like this yucky stuff' LOL!
It IS very heady and incensy, but I simply adore it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by michex8

Smells like an old lady!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 4:47:00 AM More reviews by KittyBaditty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is god-awful! I bought it on a whim from a $5 clearance bin~ dead giveaway really. It smells like over ripe grapefruit and old lady flowers... no depth to it but it just clings to everything. I washed my clothes with baking soda twice to get rid of the smell. Oh how far fragrance has come since this hot mess was released.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by janeeee999

I used to like this fragrance. I liked it some much that I finished to bottle. Then I moved on to another scent. I saw it on sale a few years back... I thought I'd give it another try. What a BIG mistake! I thought I was going to vomit after having it on for 2 minutes. I don't know what I liked about it in the first place. It smelled cheap. Maybe because I was only 16 when I bought the first bottle. All I can say about it now is YUCK!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2009 6:06:00 PM More reviews by SugaCookie26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh man I loved this fragrance all through high school and college. Still love it. It's strong, one little misting is all it takes but it's not heavy and lasts all day. A very clean fresh and unique scent. It always manages to work its way back onto my vanity table.