October 23, 2014 | 1849 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Sunflowers

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by ViviG

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this but you could get very sick of it if you wore it too often. There's a synthetic note that bugs me, but other than that I find it a very cool, almost aquatic scent. There's something fantastic in there that I can't name & that's the note that pulls me in and makes me forget about the things I don't like so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 3:46:00 AM More reviews by clairehair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely fresh smell and everytime I wear it, people comment how nice it is , not only that its dirt cheap. Its discontined in the UK and I have to wonder if it will be discontinued here in the US.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

This scent reminds me of a warm summer day. Very befitting of the name Sunflowers. This fragrance is strong, feminine and very sweet. I wore this as a teen and could never pull it off now. Reminiscent of teen summer romances and shamelous flirting.

"The top notes are composed of luminous lemon notes, rosewood, orange blossom, sweet juicy mandarin, bergamot, melon, and sweet peach.The heart brings notes of cyclamen, rose, pure jasmine, osmanthus and iris root. The sensual base is composed of musk, cedar, amber, moss and sandal wood. The joyous sunflowers make a nice contribution to this bright fragrance."

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Pasha8888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I realize this is an old fragrance, but I get SO MANY compliments when I wear it. It totally goes with my chemistry. I used to wear it years ago, and now I'm back to it again. You can't always go with what's new or 'the in' fragrance if it doesn't smell good on you or go with your chemistry.
For me, this one's a keeper.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by TonyaRuss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Almost identical to " Head over heels" by Ultima II to my nose. I prefer Ultima version. I used to like it but get tired fast . It's very memorable though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by crumblingImages

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sunflowers reminds me of high school back in the mid 90s. It's sunny, bright with lots of flowers and extremely long lasting. Although, my perfume tastes have "matured', I always keep a bottle of this stuff tucked around somewhere!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2009 9:14:00 AM More reviews by natesmom2244

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brings back memories! I wore this when i was younger in middle/high school... along with other oldie favorites like vanilla fields, charlie white and adidas... however i dont like it anymore . too strong and offensive these days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 8:56:00 AM More reviews by ParisFan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh, I love this fragrance! No-one in my family likes it and when my younger sister got it as a xmas present last year, she threw it on my bed saying, 'here, you like this yucky stuff' LOL!
It IS very heady and incensy, but I simply adore it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by michex8

Smells like an old lady!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 4:47:00 AM More reviews by KittyBaditty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is god-awful! I bought it on a whim from a $5 clearance bin~ dead giveaway really. It smells like over ripe grapefruit and old lady flowers... no depth to it but it just clings to everything. I washed my clothes with baking soda twice to get rid of the smell. Oh how far fragrance has come since this hot mess was released.