December 22, 2014 | 1497 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I had a sample of this first and threw it aside. I then saw Paula Begoun say this was a good cleanser for normal skin types so I dug it out to try.

Have to say I love it although it is a tad drying to me in the winter time. Love all of the foam and it works exceptionally with my Clarisonic. In many ways it reminds me of Lancome's foaming cleansers only fragrance free (a plus).I just follow with moisturizer and I'm not unhappy.I do precede this with a cleansing oil as I always do to make sure all sunscreen and makeup is off of my skin but this does seem to clean well nonetheless. Does not cause breakouts for me. I will look into buying a full size when it's bonus time.

I also thought to mix this with Clinique's Redness Solutions cleanser which I hate--it cleans nothing--and together this is a winning combination.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by PinkCarnation

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This product will take off your makeup, but I much prefer the Take The Day Off Balm to do that. If you get this in your eyes yowwwweee.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a small size of this with another product and i mainly took it with me when travelling. It lasted for ever so you really needed a tiny amount of it but still i needed to wash my face few times to get all the make up off. Even after that my face didn't feel clean like they do with most of the cleansers i've been using. And when using a toner the cotton ball looked sometimes really sickening with the residue. Not going to buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Great cleanser! I've been using this for years and years. Very gentle yet it also cleanses very thoroughly. This product dispenses out as a light cream and turns to foam when you add water. It is my favorite cleanser to use for removing makeup, takes everything right off. This is a little on the pricey side, but it's a superior product to any of the drugstore foaming cleansers I've tried. Perfect for my oily-combo skin, this is a staple item for me and I always have a tube of this in my house.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by poching

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I only tried this as I received it in a gift set. I really like the way it foams. I can understand why people don't like the way it leaves the face very dry after using it but because I have oily skin, I don't mind. I don't think it stopped breakouts but overall it was a nice cleanser to use in between buying a new one.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Buesche2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

It foams up nicely, and you only need to use a very small amount (pea sized, for me) to get a nice lather. The problem is that it dries my skin out after a few uses. It might work better for me in the summer when my skin isn't so dry, but in the winter it makes my skin tight and flaky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I've been using this for about two days, and just HAD to review it! It is awesome. If foams up so well. It doesn't suds like normal cleanser, it actually become a very thick, white foam. It removes all of my makeup from the day and leaves my skin feeling clean without over drying or leaving a residue. I have noticed that with other cleansers after I wash my face, my toner (Target brand witch hazel) always finds leftover makeup that my cleanser didn't remove. After using this, there is NOTHING left behind! I'm shocked! It doesn't irritate my skin at all either which is a huge plus. My husband got me two bottles of this out of a Christmas gift basket at work about a year ago for me and I never really used it until now. We'll see how this holds up, but hopefully it'll stay just as amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by stephanielin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I've been using this cleanser for over five years and it is by far my favorite of all time! It has a rich creamy foam all over my face from literally just a tiny amount (about the size of a fingernail)! I use this every night to take off my makeup and follow with the clinique 3 step (for skin type 3). I never feel tight after using it and never have a film on my skin...maybe other reviewers are using too much? A bottle seriously lasts me over five months so the cost isn't really that bad either!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Didnt really foam for me, and always left a waxy residue. I never felt like my skin was really clean. I do wear a decent amount of makeup, but even when I was wearing less (before I started removing the makeup prior to cleansing) I noticed it never really got it all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by kptgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is something I truly miss when I run out and I have to use something else. Nothing cleans my face better, especially with the 3-step system afterward. I don't even have to use eye makeup remover...this cleans my whole face, the first time (even great with waterproof eye makeup!). The less I have to tug and pull at the skin around my eyes, the better!!