August 23, 2014 | 1371 users online

Cleansers - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Jason Super-C Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2005 6:39:00 AM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this BHA cleanser! It has L-ascorbic acid, a nice smell of oranges, and since the gel is so thick, it lasts a long time. I put a tiny amount in my palms, add water to dilute, and can use it all over my face, including lips and eyes to make my face and neck smooth. I'm on Differin and use this at night and a knockoff Cetaphil cleanser in the morning, and my face glows! No more flakies.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2005 6:52:00 PM More reviews by irbecky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this cleanser! Nice, thick consistency and rich lather. Has a light orange scent to it that's alright. It cleans the makeup and dirt off my oily skin and doesn't strip it dry. I can use a toner afterward and that's enough moisture for me. I don't give much thought into cleansers that have VitaminC, AHA's, etc... but this cleanser did seem to add a little life to my complexion. Very cheap and lasts a long time. Great for oily skin. Might be drying for dry skin types...you would definitely want to moisturize.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2005 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Noelle3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product based on the reviews here and I really didn't like it as much as I thought I would. I didn't like the smell or texture of the product, but overall I didn't think it was a bad product. Not sure if I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2004 9:37:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the few Jason's products that I'm not overly impressed with, it is a nice mild non stripping cleanser , but nothing more, I find it very average, probably won't repurchase cos' I like my products to perform a bit more .UPDATE Jan 05 : Actually, I have to say I've chaged my mind on this one, I have had less spots/white/blackheads while using this and because I often use it in conjunction with their Ester C toner(both contain BHAs) my skin is less prone dry flaky bits and rough texture (even though I'm oily combo). It also cleanses alot better than you think even though it has a weird texture, it's better to dilute with a little water and work into a gentle lather in your palm first.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2004 11:45:00 AM More reviews by jstano76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this cleanser for myself and really loved the thickness of it. You feel like you are getting a really solid cleansing with this product. I liked it so much that I thought it would be a nice small gift for my boyfriend, who likes it so much. It is a good manly cleanser. Very tough and good smelling.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2004 5:54:00 PM More reviews by mondaysgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i live in the bay area and the weather changes constantly - this cleanser doesn't leave my skin dry and it doesn't leave a residue. it varies in color due to the vitamin c content. for 10 bucks a bottle it lasts a long time. i use this in the city and mary kay timewise 3-in-1 in tahoe because the air is so much drier.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2004 8:57:00 PM More reviews by woodstock

This cleanser is cheap which is a plus. The fragrance in it is natrual but not synthetic but I hate this scent. Although it contains BHA, I don't feel the exfoliation action from this. I much prefer the MD Forte Cleanser which uses AHA. This cleanser is supposed to use on dry skin then add water to form a lather. I found that applying it on dry skin is quite hard to spread. It is a gel texture and comparing with the lotion texture of MD Forte, the gel texture is sticky and really hard to spread. I have oily/acne prone skin. Used that for a week and didnt find it improve my skin anyhow. Oppositely, I found that my skin is more congested while using this vs using MD Forte. End up using it as a body wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2004 3:04:00 PM More reviews by jigglyoats

I really like this cleanser. Lately, I've been having trouble finding a cleanser that does not dry out my face. This is the solution. This cleanser leaves your face clean but not dried out. I would definately repurchase the product again. Like others have said, it is very concentrated and very little amount of product is required to make enough foam for the entire face. I got it for about $8.00 so it's very economical. The packaging is good too. Very easy to use. The only thing I have a problem with is the scent of the product, it just doesn't really agree with my nose. Of course, I like it so much this can be easily overlooked. Try this out, you may like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2004 10:49:00 PM More reviews by sexycool365

I was using a high end cleanser, but found it too expensive and I just knew there had to be something out there that was comparable, but not as costly. Well, I've found it in Jason's Super-C cleanser with Ester-C. This has the exact same ingredients, in the exact same order as my previous HG cleanser (produced by a high end spa in Beverly Hills). The only reason why it didn't get 5 lippies is because it doesn't have the same citrus scent, it has more of a herb scent, IMO.

Anyway, back to the cleanser. It does not strip my combo skin and removes all traces of oil and makeup leaving my skin feeling clean but not tight. A wonderful find and it costs only a 1/3 of what I was paying before.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2004 10:35:00 PM More reviews by sdaigneault

PERFECT!! i LOVE this cleanser. mild citrus smell, cleans great, and doesn't leave my skin tight or dry at all. i think it's helped brighten my complexion too, and it's very reasonably priced!! HOLY GRAIL!!